ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

45 million people per year at some point in the year face food insecurity. i mean think of that. character is taught at home. not by celebrities not by politicians. the struggle millions of americans are facing is very real. again they don't have hte luxury of worrying about character when they are struggling to put food on the table
Trump lacks not only character but also vision - - at least vision that extends beyond what he's able to see in the mirror. He won't positively impact any of those things.

Trump lacks not only character but also vision - - at least vision that extends beyond what he's able to see in the mirror. He won't positively impact any of those things.
That may be true. But we don’t know. We do know what Biden and crew did in year one. So if he golfs for four years and does nothing we’d be better off than activist social Biden and the year one f ups we spent three years trying to remedy

45 million people per year at some point in the year face food insecurity. i mean think of that. character is taught at home. not by celebrities not by politicians. the struggle millions of americans are facing is very real. again they don't have hte luxury of worrying about character when they are struggling to put food on the table

The volunteer work I do starts with recognizing ones character defects and making changes in how one treats the people around him. The result is a better life, usually in all phases... including finances. While politics isn't an area we deal with at all, supporting someone like Trump would be contradictory to everything we work toward.

That may be true. But we don’t know. We do know what Biden and crew did in year one. So if he golfs for four years and does nothing we’d be better off than activist social Biden and the year one f ups we spent three years trying to remedy
We do know. He and top advisors have made it clear. It'll be revenge, harassment of opponents, denigration of democratic institutions, a further weakening of the rule of law, and chaos for four years.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
The volunteer work I do starts with recognizing ones character defects and making changes in how one treats the people around him. The result is a better life, usually in all phases... including finances. While politics isn't an area we deal with at all, supporting someone like Trump would be contradictory to everything we work toward.
Addicts. I used to have the addiction agencies as a panel at United way. Good stuff. They are very different from what you see at the food banks, employment connection, etc

We do know. He and top advisors have made it clear. It'll be revenge, harassment of opponents, disparagement of democratic institutions, a further weakening of the rule of law, and chaos for four years.
And I think that’s hyperbole. He’s a fat old man who won’t do shit imo. But again politicians spending four years going after other politicians is more palatable than free everything attacking cops open borders and the rest of the progressive wishlist etc

And I think that’s hyperbole. He’s a fat old man who won’t do shit imo. But again politicians spending four years going after other politicians is more palatable than free everything attacking cops open borders and the rest of the progressive wishlist etc
It seems the level of fear has been ratcheting up around here recently. There may be online suicides before November is over. Lefties jumping from buildings, screaming, Trump is coming Trump is coming.
It's palpable!

It won't be just other politicians.

It'll be a shitshow that will make his first term look like a highly functioning administration.

It seems the level of fear has been ratcheting up around here recently. There may be online suicides before November is over. Lefties jumping from buildings, screaming, Trump is coming Trump is coming.
It's palpable!
The irony is that you guys immerse yourselves in the fear-mongering every day. I know because I more than occasionally listen to and read the same shit that MAGA does. It's nothing but fear-mongering. Keeps you guys enraged and engaged.

Please point to the biblical teachings that says thou shall abort(kill) my child?
Point to a biblical teaching that said birth started at conception?

Religious people used to largely be pro choice until conservatives vilified it.

So spare me your fake religious outrage

I am the furthest thing from a lib, but dear Lord I can’t believe anyone falls for this huckster anymore
Politicians lie. Joe does his fair share.

If I’m somehow less of a Christian if I vote for a liar then I’m never gonna be able to vote again.

This whole “you’re not really a Christian if you vote for Trump” stuff is idiotic.

I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for who I feel like best represents my and the nations interests.

Point to a biblical teaching that said birth started at conception?
Life begins at conception. If you want to claim the creator of the universe thinks life begins at 8 weeks or 12 weeks or 24 weeks, you do you.
Religious people used to largely be pro choice until conservatives vilified it.

So spare me your fake religious outrage
I never said I was outraged. I responded to swman who claimed he sticks to his biblical teachings and claimed Jesus would vote for liberals who are for abortion. He of course went radio silent and hasn’t answered the question.

Those kind of figures always give me pause. How many of those 45 million are overweight? Most?

We’re the only country in the world where our supposedly food insecure have diabetes.

If I’m somehow less of a Christian if I vote for a liar then I’m never gonna be able to vote again.

This whole “you’re not really a Christian if you vote for Trump” stuff is idiotic.

I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for who I feel like best represents my and the nations interests.
Where did I say you’re not a Christian if you vote for Trump? Not true at all. But Trump has become a demigod to a very large segment of the population, many of them evangelicals. Trump would be happy to sell out the church for a buck just like he’d sell anyone else. He’s less trustworthy than the average televangelist if that’s possible

If only it was just lying.

He tried to overturn an election he lost. Again, a sitting United States president tried to overturn an election he lost and unlawfully hold onto power. That was somehow in the nation's best interests? Do I even need to continue? I don't, but I will.

His charitable foundation was shut down because he was stealing from it.

His "university" was a scam that ripped off students and was forced to shut down.

Two of his business entities were convicted of 17 felonies.

His lawyers since Ray Cohn have, almost without exception, been unethical "fixers" and dirtbags. Michael Cohen is a convicted felon. Trump's CFO Allen Weisselberg is a convicted felon. Trump heads a corrupt business organization.

He ripped off contractors, subs, vendors and lawyers by refusing to pay them. In some cases, he brought frivolous litigation against creditors (alleging, for example, shoddy workmanship), forcing them to end their collection efforts because they couldn't afford to continue with the litigation.

At least two dozen former officials in his administration have publicly called him out for misconduct, with many declaring him unfit for office. These are people who worked with him and know him well. This is, at least in my memory, unprecedented in the American presidency.

This, of course, is just a partial list.

He has no principles. None. That's not just me talking. It's what his sister said about him.

But keep telling yourself that it's nothing but little lies.

Bananas are an outlier. You can get a box of twinkees for $3.50. A little bin of blueberries is $5. Convenience. Lots of factors
Berries have always been more expensive but there are plenty of cheap fruits. Vegetables are practically free. Most white meat is fairly cheap.

And rice is a good caloric filler if you’re still not satiated. I understand the thought process behind people saying it’s expensive to eat healthy. Junk food is very calorie dense when you’re looking to fill your belly and Whole Foods are less so. Stuff like the below is in fact true.

images

But it stems from a poor understanding of nutrition and an unwillingness to prepare your own meals. The idea that you can’t get the same calories, in a healthier way, for less money is silly.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Berries have always been more expensive but there are plenty of cheap fruits. Vegetables are practically free. Most white meat is fairly cheap.

And rice is a good caloric filler if you’re still not satiated. I understand the thought process behind people saying it’s expensive to eat healthy. Junk food is very calorie dense when you’re looking to fill your belly and Whole Foods are less so. Stuff like the below is in fact true.

images

But it stems from a poor understanding of nutrition and an unwillingness to prepare your own meals. The idea that you can’t get the same calories, in a healthier way, for less money is silly.
Agreed. There’s a movement amongst the nonprofits that food is medicine. Mirroring what you write and how through diet/nutrition people can get off certain meds etc

Please point to the biblical teachings that says thou shall abort(kill) my child?
Where in any post did I say I favored abortion? Never did and never will. As a husband whose wife had to go through the death of multiple children deep into her pregnancies, we were thankful that she was able to get the medical treatment without further torment. One in particular still haunts us both 16 years later.
A more salient question for you might be where in the Bible does it say you can sexually assault women and grab them by the P***y because your Donald Trump. Where does it say you can cheat people ie Trump U and Trump Charity etc?

Reactions: Bowlmania
If only it was just lying.

He tried to overturn an election he lost. Again, a sitting United States president tried to overturn an election he lost and unlawfully hold onto power. That was somehow in the nation's best interests? Do I even need to continue? I don't, but I will.

His charitable foundation was shut down because he was stealing from it.

His "university" was a scam that ripped off students and was forced to shut down.

Two of his business entities were convicted of 17 felonies.

His lawyers since Ray Cohn have, almost without exception, been unethical "fixers" and dirtbags. Michael Cohen is a convicted felon. Trump's CFO Allen Weisselberg is a convicted felon. Trump heads a corrupt business organization.

He ripped off contractors, subs, vendors and lawyers by refusing to pay them. In some cases, he brought frivolous litigation against creditors (alleging, for example, shoddy workmanship), forcing them to end their collection efforts because they couldn't afford to continue with the litigation.

At least two dozen former officials in his administration have publicly called him out for misconduct, with many declaring him unfit for office. These are people who worked with him and know him well. This is, at least in my memory, unprecedented in the American presidency.

This, of course, is just a partial list.

He has no principles. None. That's not just me talking. It's what his sister said about him.

But keep telling yourself that it's nothing but little lies.
Got it. So Joes “little lies” are acceptable but other dishonesty is not.

Thats about what I figured.

Thanks for confirming.

As I said, it’s really really dumb.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I got this one son (@mcmurtry66). Don’t you talk about my sunshine like that.

Real talk time. I’ve always wanted to be a stepdad to one of my friends. You win every shit talking conversation. Oh….funny guy huh? Well I’m going home and laying it to your mom tonight, giving her some of that nasty cakes. 🎤 drop.

Also, more real talk. This is for the entire board. Please respond with your mom’s measurements and financial situation. Grey pubes are a no no, but this can be waived, depending on financials.

Wesley Snipes Movie GIF

Trump has demonstrated contempt for Christian values his entire adult life. His late-in-life flip on abortion has nothing to do with morals and/or principles, as he has none. It was a function of political expediency.

He's a fake Christian.
I’d go so far to say that he isn’t a Christian. If the evangelical, Christian nationalists decided to abandon him and he felt he could get votes from and bilk Satanic cults with cheap merch, he’d be offering sacrifices on sound stages lit with candles and pentagrams faster than you could blink.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Got it. So Joes “little lies” are acceptable but other dishonesty is not.

Thats about what I figured.

Thanks for confirming.

As I said, it’s really really dumb.

Because all lies are created equal? No lying is acceptable but there are most definitely degrees of unacceptable.

Do you think there is any difference between the person that lies once in a while vs a person that constantly lies? If those 2 people were the only 2 options, then which is preferred?

How about someone that lies because they misremembered something or misspoke vs the person that lies to hide a misdeed to purposely mislead others? If those 2 people were the only 2 options, then which is preferred?

Biden has been misspeaking for decades but a lot of the time it is pettily crap that doesn't gain him any advantage (i.e. no reason for it to be purposely lying).

And if i had to choose between that and someone that is constantly lying for personal benefit then I will go with the former.

Where in any post did I say I favored abortion? Never did and never will. As a husband whose wife had to go through the death of multiple children deep into her pregnancies, we were thankful that she was able to get the medical treatment without further torment. One in particular still haunts us both 16 years later.
You claimed you follow biblical teachings when voting. How does voting for a party that favors killing babies following those teachings?
A more salient question for you might be where in the Bible does it say you can sexually assault women and grab them by the P***y because your Donald Trump. Where does it say you can cheat people ie Trump U and Trump Charity etc?
Biden also sexually assaulted women and sniffs little kids. I didn’t vote for either of them because they’re both unfit to be President, spend too much, and are lying immoral pieces of shit.

I’ll add, I personally vote based on the politicians policies. I would have voted for Vivek who isn’t a Christian. Lastly, if someone was voting in 2016 for Trump based on their biblical teachings, voting for Trump was the right call. It led to the overturning of Roe vs Wade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Because all lies are created equal? No lying is acceptable but there are most definitely degrees of unacceptable.

Do you think there is any difference between the person that lies once in a while vs a person that constantly lies? If those 2 people were the only 2 options, then which is preferred?

How about someone that lies because they misremembered something or misspoke vs the person that lies to hide a misdeed to purposely mislead others? If those 2 people were the only 2 options, then which is preferred?

Biden has been misspeaking for decades but a lot of the time it is pettily crap that doesn't gain him any advantage (i.e. no reason for it to be purposely lying).

And if i had to choose between that and someone that is constantly lying for personal benefit then I will go with the former.
Biden lies for personal benefit. To get people to think he can relate so he can get votes. Biden is a 50 year politician. Let that sink in. He’s campaigning. Always. All foam no beer. When he took office we learned almost immediately he had no idea how to govern. The consequences of his free pizza no homework policies. And it’s obvious in so many ways. Demanding the infrastructure work be made in America without the foggiest idea of where stuff is actually made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT