ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going on JRE

It’s a smart move for Trump. Huge audience and I think Rogan is a terrific interviewer. He asks good questions, listens intently to his guests, will dig deeper when it’s warranted, and makes good counterpoints.

And it’s a totally different vibe than you’d get from any MSM interview. It’s more relaxed and conversational.

I know nothing about Rogan. Will he hold Trump to account for anything or will he get a pass?
No it will be soft ball city. I like Joe but he is pretty non confrontational with his guest. They will talk about the laptop, UFC, and RFK Jr(Joe is a big fan)

Joe is also a very well known believer in aliens and UFOs. So I really hope he talks about that and tricks Trump into admitting they exist. That would be amazing.

I never watch Rogan. He seems dumb. He's like Tucker in that can just sit there and let people talk but Tucker is 100x smarter.

It’s a smart move for Trump. Huge audience and I think Rogan is a terrific interviewer. He asks good questions, listens intently to his guests, will dig deeper when it’s warranted, and makes good counterpoints.

And it’s a totally different vibe than you’d get from any MSM interview. It’s more relaxed and conversational.
Trump gains nothing from this other than stroking his ego. Which he loves to do.

I know nothing about Rogan. Will he hold Trump to account for anything or will he get a pass?
He’s great. Terrible comedian but great interviewer. Just lets you get your shit out. I really do love the ufc guys. Just no pretenses. But he won’t press trump or pin him. Not the format imo. Conversational

I never watch Rogan. He seems dumb. He's like Tucker in that can just sit there and let people talk but Tucker is 100x smarter.
I think Rogan is great. He has interesting people on that you won’t hear anywhere else. At least not to that degree.

He had Michael Shellenberger on just the other day, talking about the Twitter files and UFO’s.

Very interesting. Joe is a really good host. He makes his guests feel very comfortable, like there’s nothing they can’t discuss.

He’s great. Terrible comedian but great interviewer. Just lets you get your shit out. I really do love the ufc guys. Just no pretenses. But he won’t press trump or pin him. Not the format imo. Conversational
We will all soon enough if Joe presses him. Tweets from Trump Friday afternoon that are blasting Rogan will be the dead giveaway.

We will all soon enough if Joe presses him. Tweets from Trump Friday afternoon that are blasting Rogan will be the dead giveaway.
You have to remember there’s a bond there. He’s there to help trump. Joe wouldn’t have the insane wealth he has today if it wasn’t for Dana and the ufc. And Dana was on the mat. He couldn’t get venues and trump reached out to him and gave him venues and was instrumental in the growth of the ufc in that respect. Those guys are intertwined

Reactions: mrhighlife

“Vice President Kamala Harris has also reportedly been in talksto go on Rogan’s podcast. A Harris spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment on her plans.”

Will Joe Rogan determine the outcome of this election?

My son will be happy. He now listens to the pod which I’m not sure I’m all that happy about. He knows his audience, though, and played an old interview of Neil DeGrasse Tyson the other day in the car to convince me it was OK.

it's kind of representative of this entire election. dana white and joe and all those guys are my kind of guys. they're crass and Entreprenurial and not risk averse and straight shooters and just kind of put themselves out there and how the chips fall they fall. they aren't like a walz or a biden or people who are on the straight narrow working their entire lives for the government. they value and respect different things. and it's kind of become a shame that we've grown divided like this bc there's nothing wrong with either side really, it's just different values. but we don't seem to gel anymore. the country, perhaps as a result of social media and ubiquitous news, seems to have highlighted and then amplified our differences.

Reactions: mattndallas
“Vice President Kamala Harris has also reportedly been in talksto go on Rogan’s podcast. A Harris spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment on her plans.”

Will Joe Rogan determine the outcome of this election?

My son will be happy. He now listens to the pod which I’m not sure I’m all that happy about. He knows his audience, though, and played an old interview of Neil DeGrasse Tyson the other day in the car to convince me it was OK.

She should go on it.

She’d be reaching a very different audience that she’s reached to date. And there may be some votes available there for her. Of course, that always has to come with the caveat that she doesn’t always help herself when she makes unscripted appearances.

She should go on it.

She’d be reaching a very different audience that she’s reached to date. And there may be some votes available there for her. Of course, that always has to come with the caveat that she doesn’t always help herself when she makes unscripted appearances.
It would much more beneficial for her. Maybe not election changing but still more beneficial for her.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
it's kind of representative of this entire election. dana white and joe and all those guys are my kind of guys. they're crass and Entreprenurial and not risk averse and straight shooters and just kind of put themselves out there and how the chips fall they fall. they aren't like a walz or a biden or people who are on the straight narrow working their entire lives for the government. they value and respect different things. and it's kind of become a shame that we've grown divided like this bc there's nothing wrong with either side really, it's just different values. but we don't seem to gel anymore. the country, perhaps as a result of social media and ubiquitous news, seems to have highlighted and then amplified our differences.
Reminds me a lot of the show that has captured the zeitgeist of our times like no other: Cobra Kai.

Danny has turned into a Harris Democrat while Johnny Lawrence is a solid Trump supporter. Are you Miyagi Do or Eagle Fang?

Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
It would much more beneficial for her. Maybe not election changing but still more beneficial for her.
She should go on it.

She’s much better casual. Not trying to sound like a statesman but talking casually. She’d do well on it

Looks real neat
Horror story from last weekend’s game:

Good friend from law school has a nephew there now. He goes to Austin for every home game and meets up with him. At the game, when the PI call was changed, the fans went wild. The nephew’s roommate was celebrating and fell and hit his head and stopped breathing. They had to take him out on a stretcher and kid was in a coma for a day. Now breathing on his own and responsive (giving thumbs up signs) but no idea about any brain damage or severity of it.

Hold your kids close while they’re with you.

Horror story from last weekend’s game:

Good friend from law school has a nephew there now. He goes to Austin for every home game and meets up with him. At the game, when the PI call was changed, the fans went wild. The nephew’s roommate was celebrating and fell and hit his head and stopped breathing. They had to take him out on a stretcher and kid was in a coma for a day. Now breathing on his own and responsive (giving thumbs up signs) but no idea about any brain damage or severity of it.

Hold your kids close while they’re with you.
oh my god that's heartrending. hopefully a full recovery. you would just hate all the time if a freak thing like that befell one of your kids. why the luck. ugh

And beat Covid in a day. While the fatty McFatty’s clung to their vax. Sounds like he was the one doing something right.
70. and he wants a chance to get in and reform the food industry. challenge all the processing, sugar, etc. i mean wtf are we doing. musk. the innovator of our time. this guy. vance smart as hell. we have a chance to get some outside of the box smart people involved in gov. adn we want harris and walz. race baiting and dependent creation. rinse repeat the bullshit. jesus.

sub-buzz-2785-1687810232-2.jpg

70. and he wants a chance to get in and reform the food industry. challenge all the processing, sugar, etc. i mean wtf are we doing. musk. the innovator of our time. this guy. vance smart as hell. we have a chance to get some outside of the box smart people involved in gov. adn we want harris and walz. race baiting and dependent creation. rinse repeat the bullshit. jesus.

sub-buzz-2785-1687810232-2.jpg
One of the best JRE clips is when he had some Vax sycophant on, Peter Hotez I think it was. Guy was a complete slob. Guy was shilling hard for the vax and then this happened.

One of the best JRE clips is when he had some Vax sycophant on, Peter Hotez I think it was. Guy was a complete slob. Guy was shilling hard for the vax and then this happened.

i'm all for vax, obviously. but jesus we do have a health epidemic around obesity and diet and it exacerbated covid and increases insurance rates and all of it. let's get an rfk jr in. i mean it when i say i'll be done completely with politics if we get the identity crew back in. i don't want to hear a single word from any of them. dumb and dumber. it just sucks trump's fat miserable ass is leading the ticket. i wish it was just vance and jr

i'm all for vax, obviously. but jesus we do have a health epidemic around obesity and diet and it exacerbated covid and increases insurance rates and all of it. let's get an rfk jr in. i mean it when i say i'll be done completely with politics if we get the identity crew back in. i don't want to hear a single word from any of them. dumb and dumber.
Vax had little to no utility for broad swaths of the population.

Nothing to see there. Immunology and nutrition are two different things.
Stupid. So damn stupid. Poor nutrition leads to poor immune systems. Good nutrition, will protect you far better than Pfizer ever will.

That guy is akin to your AA sponsor going out back and shooting heroin after the meeting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT