ADVERTISEMENT

Trucker Boycott of NYC

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I’m torn and worried.

I always support peaceful protest, but I am worried about people who pledge loyalty to men rather than the nation or the Constitution.

Is it “truth“ or “propaganda“ that Donald Trump would refuse to leave office if elected again?

I’m torn and worried.

I always support peaceful protest, but I am worried about people who pledge loyalty to men rather than the nation or the Constitution.

Is it “truth“ or “propaganda“ that Donald Trump would refuse to leave office if elected again?
That Tik Tok trucker has since backed off and deleted everything.

I’m torn and worried.

The truckers.boycott is small potatoes compared to this.

Post in thread '364 million verdict against the trumpster'
https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...ict-against-the-trumpster.239655/post-3992888

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
can't imagine doing business in california or new york save certain industries. there's been a "big" sports equipment manufacturing consolidation and guess where they chose to do business? plainfield indiana. THAT'S GOD'S COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all warehousing and distribution.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Which makes more sense in a central location.. likely having nothing to do with local politics
the ill economic dev whatever gave them 5 mil in incentives to relocate from NY to indiana. tax credits, training grants, etc if htey hire Hoosiers. some day on some issue you'll be right. i doubt i'll live to see it

Which makes more sense in a central location.. likely having nothing to do with local politics
For what it's worth, I feel like that's been happening for decades, or at least as long as I've sort of paid attention. Driving along 70 in Ohio and Indiana feels like there a lot of cornfields, gas stops, occasional retail clusters and a bunch of distribution centers.

the ill economic dev whatever gave them 5 mil in incentives to relocate from NY to indiana. tax credits, training grants, etc if htey hire Hoosiers. some day on some issue you'll be right. i doubt i'll live to see it
That sounds like economic benefits, not political benefits.

I’m torn and worried.

Like to believe Trump knows he would lose even his staunchest supporters if he tried to violate the Constitution and refused to leave offer two years.

Fear politics is used by both parties and the notion Trump would refuse to leave office is a good example.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I feel like that's been happening for decades, or at least as long as I've sort of paid attention. Driving along 70 in Ohio and Indiana feels like there a lot of cornfields, gas stops, occasional retail clusters and a bunch of distribution centers.
Brownsburg area has warehouse upon warehouse. Even McCordsville and Fishers are getting a few as well

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Like to believe Trump knows he would lose even his staunchest supporters if he tried to violate the Constution and refused to leave offer two years.

Fear politics is used by both parties and the notion Trump would refuse to leave office is a good example.
I'm less worried about that. I'm more worried about Trump, under no circumstances, accepting a loss in a presidential election.

This is far from conspiracy theory. Does anyone reading this think Trump would give a concession speech? Does anyone actually think he's not going to spout any amount of BS claiming how an election he ends up losing was rigged and stolen from him?

I'm not really looking forward to what that does to his cultists and the country in general.

Honestly, there doesn't seem to be a great outcome in 2024. I'll vote for Biden, but allows for the idea that Trump will throw temper tantrum after temper tantrum and his cult followers let him get away with it. T

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT