ADVERTISEMENT

Total Joke

You see something you like about this team? A lot of IU fans are not watching the games these days.
Here is what I don't get. How can this be the same team who went up to Michigan State and won there? The Iowa game was lackluster. Today from what I have seen appears to be lackluster too. It's mind boggling.

You see something you like about this team? A lot of IU fans are not watching the games these days.
Here is what I don't get. How can this be the same team who went up to Michigan State and won there? The Iowa game was lackluster. Today from what I have seen appears to be lackluster too. It's mind boggling.
They’re about 1- 6 from 3 and they were 10-20 from 3 against MSU. Most teams nowadays need to shoot above 30% from 3 to win and IU rarely does. If they could they wouldn’t have 10 losses.

What happened to Rob? He was one of the few guys that I liked watching play...talk about a loss of confidence....you know hes better than this

We only beat MSU because of their total ineptitude shooting free throws

Reactions: IUCrazy2
They’re about 1- 6 from 3 and they were 10-20 from 3 against MSU. Most teams nowadays need to shoot above 30% from 3 to win and IU rarely does. If they could they wouldn’t have 10 losses.
You really pinpointed our problem. We can't shoot and it really bugs me that every team that plays us seems to look like Steph Curry and Klay Thompson.

I tried to watch the first five minutes. A total Joke of a team. Guys standing around, zero desire, and shitty coaching. Fans can be fooled all they want. I'm done as long as Archie is coach
Are you selling t-shirts again?

Allen will likely be the first to go as his losing season will be the 1st to finish.

I tried to watch the first five minutes. A total Joke of a team. Guys standing around, zero desire, and shitty coaching. Fans can be fooled all they want. I'm done as long as Archie is coach
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out fair weather fan. don't come back when the team turns it around in a year or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT