ADVERTISEMENT

True fans comment by Woody

Additionally, IU went 10 and 10 in a conference that has only two top-25 teams and one in the "receiving votes" category in the AP top 25. If this league were as competitive as it was in prior years this team's record would be not even close to 500.

Conferences with teams in the top 25
Big 12- 5
Big East-3
SEC- 5
Mountain West-2

Izzo is a relic who is way past his prime. Secondly, the Big Ten is flat-out terrible. The worst I have ever seen it in my lifetime. I feel half the coaches in this league need to be phased out.
we don't want to phase out coaches that can indirectly allow us to ascend to the best in the conference.

Coach Woodson, IU fans are upset because you talk a big game but have zero recruits for next season. All of the other 17 coaches in the B1G have recruits coming in. Maybe a real coach would have a team for real fans to cheer for.
Please do your job and you won’t have to worry about the same fans who will back you 100% when you recruit a good team.
Thing is......BS walks, $ talks anyway. In this instance talking is the BS, winning is $$. He can call me any name he wants and I won't care if he wins basketball games. OTOH, nothing he says will matter if he doesn't step it up significantly.

Coach Woodson, IU fans are upset because you talk a big game but have zero recruits for next season. All of the other 17 coaches in the B1G have recruits coming in. Maybe a real coach would have a team for real fans to cheer for.
Please do your job and you won’t have to worry about the same fans who will back you 100% when you recruit a good team.
Coach is saying that he is doing the job. But what we want is for him to do a GREAT JOB!

I think this is the definition of a fair-weather fan.

COACH MICHAEL WOODSON IS A GREAT AMERICAN. AND A GREAT REPRESENTIVTE OF OUR UNIVERSITY. IF YOU WANT HIM FIRED YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE FLAG OR THE TROOPS. I'LL BE LETTING DOLSON KNOW THAT I SUPPORT COACH MICHAEL WOODSON ALL THE WAY!!

Promotion of tobacco use in my avatar!

addams family smoking GIF

• Wow
Reactions: Radio Zero
I get it just don't see how anybody would want to buy season tickets to the shit show next season.

I get it just don't see how anybody would want to buy season tickets to the shit show next season.
Anybody with half a brain knows it's time to take Woody off the mound. I'm holding out hope that the admin is just trying to get through the season before making any big decisions and being diplomatic.

And I don't see why anyone would have their "mind" 100% made up before seeing what the portal might bring and learning who is NOT leaving. I seem to recall that Ware and MM were late additions, but what do I know?

Reactions: papawboog
And I don't see why anyone would have their "mind" 100% made up before seeing what the portal might bring and learning who is NOT leaving. I seem to recall that Ware and MM were late additions, but what do I know?
So we have to replace Ware with another player just as good. Mgbako might leave have to replace him with somebody just as good. So even replacing those two we still are 18-13 under Woodson with how good they were. Plus we have to add atleast 3-4 more really good players in the portal. I'm know expert but we need to land the fab 5 in the portal to be good next season.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Because Woody has already shown us this season that he is a bad coach and a lazy recruiter. I don’t have see a rerun of the same to be convinced. He’s crossed the point of no return several times over.

I think he was talking to me as I’m not at all happy with not making the tourney and zero upward trajectory for next year. In fact I want him gone. Am I not a true fan, a 20 yr season ticket holder? That comment stuck in my craw. Woody chirping about how he’ll be back. Way to go coach. A first rounder and possible 2nd rounder on ur team and woody will be sitting at home watching the games on tv. Way to go coach!!
Are student players not allowed to have opinions? Just because a person says something that doesn't agree with your point of view does not mean they are right or wrong more than you are. This board is filled with people who get angry over someone who disagrees with an opinion, and the result almost always ends in insult. It's tiring, and it makes reasonable people refrain from posting opinions. People who insult are toxic. People who disagree respectfully make all of us better informed.

I think he was talking to me as I’m not at all happy with not making the tourney and zero upward trajectory for next year. In fact I want him gone. Am I not a true fan, a 20 yr season ticket holder? That comment stuck in my craw. Woody chirping about how he’ll be back. Way to go coach. A first rounder and possible 2nd rounder on ur team and woody will be sitting at home watching the games on tv. Way to go coach!!

I stay away and in fact am repulsed by trite phrases of the unoriginal.

"true fan" is "fake news" is "race card".

i watched a dude in wal-mart refuse to get a "woke" barbie for his daughter and, in an effort to explain his refusal, he grunted out a 20 word justification, "woke" being 12 of them.

Are student players not allowed to have opinions? Just because a person says something that doesn't agree with your point of view does not mean they are right or wrong more than you are. This board is filled with people who get angry over someone who disagrees with an opinion, and the result almost always ends in insult. It's tiring, and it makes reasonable people refrain from posting opinions. People who insult are toxic. People who disagree respectfully make all of us better informed.
Don’t particularly disagree with much of this. But the “student player” part is flawed. It’s incredibly convenient for a “student player” making a 6-figure income, while paying for virtually nothing during his 4-5 years on campus, to chastise the fans who are literally the folks responsible for his good fortune. These “student players” need to grow the hell up and realize their glory days are numbered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT