ADVERTISEMENT

Two more Peacock games - Very disappointing

Truthfully I have no clue what the answer is. It's obvious fans are being gouged for loyalty. I have Peacock and have enjoyed watching the games. I thought making people pay for Purdue-IU game one was ridiculous. Regardless of whether my team is good or bad I enjoy watching and hoping. Nice comeback win.
For some like myself its not necessarily whether they lose, its whether they played with ALL their effort for 40 min.
We could lose every game but so long as I seen the effort for 40 min, id be alright. Kinda like when we played Pudue, we played about as tough as could, purdue was just better.
But thats the first time ive seen iu come close to effort for 40 min since ???

Iu has has a problem with consistent effort since Mike Davis, esp since Crean

For some like myself its not necessarily whether they lose, its whether they played with ALL their effort for 40 min.
We could lose every game but so long as I seen the effort for 40 min, id be alright. Kinda like when we played Pudue, we played about as tough as could, purdue was just better.
But thats the first time ive seen iu come close to effort for 40 min since ???

Iu has has a problem with consistent effort since Mike Davis, esp since Crean
A team’s effort is the reflection of their coach’s mindset. Think Bob Knight here, who demanded things from of his players few other coaches did to that same persistence.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT