ADVERTISEMENT

Booooo!!!!!!

NoVertical

Senior
Nov 29, 2003
This NBA defense where every team is expected to score 125 points a game because their freakin lazy is a joke. I'm done with this lazy coaching staff. ZERO recruits coming in next year! When has that every happened?

This NBA defense where every team is expected to score 125 points a game because their freakin lazy is a joke. I'm done with this lazy coaching staff. ZERO recruits coming in next year! When has that every happened?

THEN BE DONE WITH IU WE DON'T FANS LIKEYOU

• Love
Reactions: RunninRichie
What do you think is the reason players don’t want to play for IU?

What do you think is the reason players don’t want to play for IU?
Simple. This guy...

College Sports Dancing GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

Yeah, his arrogance and entitlement are very endearing. 🙄
I didn't like his comment about his job. The reason is because this was not the place to speak about his situation. It was about the Seniors. A lot of people didn't like Leal's comment about telling fans to calm down concerning the coach. I don't think he should have said this. You don't attack fans and their views. They are paying customers. But on the other hand you could tell he was defending his coach so I did like the loyalty part of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT