ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

Lol you filter your opinions through hyper partisan bullshit until garbage spits out. Scientists should never set policy. I believe u know chemistry. Little else.
When Shooter first showed up here I thought Fvck Me, all we need is this goddamned Brady knob licker trashing threads. He's proven to be a valuable, authentic contributor to the discussions.

Lol you filter your opinions through hyper partisan bullshit until garbage spits out. Scientists should never set policy. I believe u know chemistry. Little else. Add 41 years of academia to it and you are about as far removed from reality as a human can get. Anymore removed you'd be making up stories about MAGAs hunting you down
...says the lawyer, who, as a species, wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the arse. :D

You know I'm right...check out the ABA here.

When Shooter first showed up here I thought Fvck Me, all we need is this goddamned Brady knob licker trashing threads. He's proven to be a valuable, authentic contributor to the discussions.
you're wearing your jersey. he's as extreme as mas w/ his made up maga stories and bs.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
I have never made up MAGA stories. On my street I have two neighbors with Trump 2024 flags on their houses and homemade anti-mask, anti-vaccine signs in their windows and yard. They ride on their Trump decorated golf carts and spew hate all the time. There are a dozen others living near me.

I know that all Trumpers aren't like that (my sister is an antivaxx Trumper) but there are a TON of them. Raving Mark Lavine and Tucker Carlson worshipping nut jobs, to be avoided at all costs. Angry 24/7. Will cut you off, will ride your bumper, will just act like the asses that they are. When I see someone doing something dickish, I expect to see a Trump flag.

I have never made up MAGA stories. On my street I have two neighbors with Trump 2024 flags on their houses and homemade anti-mask, anti-vaccine signs in their windows and yard. They ride on their Trump decorated golf carts and spew hate all the time. There are a dozen others living near me.

I know that all Trumpers aren't like that (my sister is an antivaxx Trumper) but there are a TON of them. Raving Mark Lavine and Tucker Carlson worshipping nut jobs, to be avoided at all costs. Angry 24/7. Will cut you off, will ride your bumper, will just act like the asses that they are. When I see someone doing something dickish, I expect to see a Trump flag.
Your post says one thing to me! You are living way above your means!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
One of my neighbors has announced that her high school kids will go to school for the first day on Monday, maskless. There is a mask mandate. She declared "those damn school Communist Democrats are gonna have to suspend them if they want, but no way do my kids wear a Democrat muzzle"

One of my neighbors has announced that her high school kids will go to school for the first day on Monday, maskless. There is a mask mandate. She declared "those damn school Communist Democrats are gonna have to suspend them if they want, but no way do my kids wear a Democrat muzzle"
mhmm. wear a gopro

Reactions: jet812
That'll teach 'em.

I am all in favor of mask mandates for students if we stipulate that it must be precipitated by a Vaccine mandate for teachers in the same district.

But alas, these school boards and Teachers Unions really don’t function to serve the students, their interests are secondary.

Her post verbatim from the neighborhood FB page. This is what MANY of the hard core Trumpers around me are like.

Somebody had told her that there was a scientific reason to wears masks inside.

"It must be witch science. The kind that says a piece of decorated cloth traps anything. Unsanitary and demeaning and kids can’t learn without hearing and seeing. Or the one that says covering your face will help you be more like Israeli women to demean devalue and socially isolate our young. You can put you or your kids in a snot covered sweet germ filled Democrat Commie cloth but I refuse. My kids are going to school with no Biden face diaper and if they get suspended then they are gonna hear from me and from a bunch of us. Our governor has our back, thank God."

Her post verbatim from the neighborhood FB page. This is what MANY of the hard core Trumpers around me are like.

"It must be witch science. The kind that says a piece of decorated cloth traps anything. Unsanitary and demeaning and kids can’t learn without hearing and seeing. Or the one that says covering your face will help you be more like Israeli women to demean devalue and socially isolate our young. You can put you or your kids in a snot covered sweet germ filled Democrat Commie cloth but I refuse. My kids are going to school with no Biden face diaper and if they get suspended then they are gonna hear from me and from a bunch of us. Our governor has our back, thank God."
Aaaaaaah and the truth comes out. You’re not actually seeing the Trump caricatures in the real live world. You’re finding them on Facebook and then passing them off as real life events.

Very clever Shooter.

Reactions: jet812

LOL @ "Biden face diaper."

I am all in favor of mask mandates for students if we stipulate that it must be precipitated by a Vaccine mandate for teachers in the same district.

But alas, these school boards and Teachers Unions really don’t function to serve the students, their interests are secondary.
IIUC, both the NEA and the AFT have come out in favor of universal vaccination for teachers. I believe they're cool with vax mandates but don't hold me to that.

IIUC, both the NEA and the AFT have come out in favor of universal vaccination for teachers. I believe they're cool with vax mandates but don't hold me to that.
pfizer has around 5,000 kids in a clinical as we speak. as young as six months. target for releasing same is late this year/early next

Aaaaaaah and the truth comes out. You’re not actually seeing the Trump caricatures in the real live world. You’re finding them on Facebook and then passing them off as real life events.

Very clever Shooter.
FB find. Shocking....
You guys didn't read what he actually wrote. He said it was from the "FB neighborhood page." I.e., the page that his neighborhood has for residents to discuss things. Many neighborhoods have them. My own, for example, today posted numerous photos and videos from the annual picnic in the park.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Very clever Shooter.
No, I see them in the real world all of the time. It is easy to cut and paste a post though. I don't go around recording people.

Do you think this video is fake?

No, I see them in the real world all of the time. It is easy to cut and paste a post though. I don't go around recording people.

Do you think this video is fake?

you're posting a clip of a nut in alabama. that's a far cry from your endless personal encounters in parking lots, grocery stores, etc. anyway. silly to argue over.

Randi would sooner die than make the teachers responsible for themselves. Easier to mask every student to protect the teacher.

Randi would sooner die than make the teachers responsible for themselves. Easier to mask every student to protect the teacher.
Actually, the AFT did, in fact, come out (recently) in favor of vaccine mandates. And even before that, the AFT and NEA were seriously engaged in vaccine promotion, helping lead to teachers being far ahead of the curve in vaccination, with something approaching 90% of teachers already vaccinated.

Teachers unions deserve a lot of criticism, but on this issue, you're simply projecting your dislike into an assumption about how you'd imagine they would stand on this, when the truth is the opposite.

Reactions: UncleMark
Sounds like her gonads are bigger than yours.

Actually, the AFT did, in fact, come out (recently) in favor of vaccine mandates. And even before that, the AFT and NEA were seriously engaged in vaccine promotion, helping lead to teachers being far ahead of the curve in vaccination, with something approaching 90% of teachers already vaccinated.

Teachers unions deserve a lot of criticism, but on this issue, you're simply projecting your dislike into an assumption about how you'd imagine they would stand on this, when the truth is the opposite.
Bologna Goat, you’re better than that.

You guys didn't read what he actually wrote. He said it was from the "FB neighborhood page." I.e., the page that his neighborhood has for residents to discuss things. Many neighborhoods have them. My own, for example, today posted numerous photos and videos from the annual picnic in the park.
Exactly...
A yard sale, a lost dog, pictures of butterflys, questions about what kind of bird is this, requests for babysitters, and then the unhinged mas-like MAGA rants.

Bologna Goat, you’re better than that.

You're right, that 90% number was faulty. However, even the CDC says that teachers are far ahead of the general populace:

you're posting a clip of a nut in alabama. that's a far cry from your endless personal encounters in parking lots, grocery stores, etc. anyway. silly to argue over.
And he claims to be a professor........ smh

You're right, that 90% number was faulty. However, even the CDC says that teachers are far ahead of the general populace:

Which would beg the question, if the teachers are vaxed and effect on kids is negligible (even with the fetishized variant), why are we masking students?

Which would beg the question, if the teachers are vaxed and effect on kids is negligible (even with the fetishized variant), why are we masking students?
Because supposed science experts like Shitter just blindly accept what the narrative is.

Reactions: Lucy01
Beats me. I'm not talking about masking students. I'd imagine, however, that it's to help prevent kid-to-kid spread, primarily among the ages that aren't vaccinated yet, because even though kids are less likely to come down with symptomatic Covid, if one does, the attendant contact tracing and quarantining will be terribly disruptive of the educational process.

Because in the Duke study, and others, as we have discussed, in-class viral transmission is reduced dramatically by kids wearing masks. Fewer kids get sick. Few that do get sick will die, but wearing a mask is not some incredible ordeal, so it's worth it.

Because in the Duke study, and others, as we have discussed, in-class viral transmission is reduced dramatically by kids wearing masks. Fewer kids get sick. Few that do get sick will die, but wearing a mask is not some incredible ordeal, so it's worth it.
But you know damn well there are conflicting studies, soooo……

My neighborhood was probably 55-45 Biden, I'd guess. But a lot of the 45% are in an angry cult and are more focusedon their Lord Donald than they ever were. The 55% just roll their eyes and wish the cult would go away.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT