ADVERTISEMENT

Sobering numbers (or at least they should be)

I agree. I keep hearing about vaxxed people being asymptomatic and getting tested. I can’t figure out for the life of me why they are getting tested. My house is completely vaxxed and boosted, we had a cold go around a couple weeks back. We treated it like a cold. These common seasonal sicknesses are still going to happen.
So you all had symptoms consistent with COVID but didn’t get tested? Did you quarantine for 10 days? I’d suspect people that assume it’s “just a cold” or sinus infection, or allergies without getting tested or quarantining have done far more to spread the virus than folks not getting vax’d. I’ve tested myself no less than 8 times to insure I’m not dismissing relevant symptoms. Woke up today with a runny nose & sore throat consistent with the dozens of sinus infections I’ve had. No fever, no loss of taste or smell, etc. Home tested since we’re supposed to have dinner with friends. Tested positive. If I had assumed it’s just the normal stuff I’d have likely spread it this evening.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
I dont think doctors have a clue...A group of friends of mine 3 vaxed 3 unvaxed traveled together in a car for 6 hours recently. 1 came home feeling Ill (vaxed) the other 5 didn't. Tested positive for covid. None of the others got it. How do you breath the same air for 6 hours and not get if its airborne.
All 6 inhaled it.
5 had bodies/immune systems that fought it off before “feeling” sick.
1 didn’t fight if off so quickly.
Science.

So you all had symptoms consistent with COVID but didn’t get tested? Did you quarantine for 10 days? I’d suspect people that assume it’s “just a cold” or sinus infection, or allergies without getting tested or quarantining have done far more to spread the virus than folks not getting vax’d. I’ve tested myself no less than 8 times to insure I’m not dismissing relevant symptoms. Woke up today with a runny nose & sore throat consistent with the dozens of sinus infections I’ve had. No fever, no loss of taste or smell, etc. Home tested since we’re supposed to have dinner with friends. Tested positive. If I had assumed it’s just the normal stuff I’d have likely spread it this evening.
How do you know it's not a false positive? How about testing 3 times and see if they all come back the same or differently? That should give a higher level of confidence.

Reactions: Indianaftw
It does not appear to be offering much protection against getting the disease right now. New York is one of the most vaccinated places on the planet and they are burning just as bright with infections as anywhere else.
Photo / NZ Herald)
Polar researchers in remote Antarctica have fallen victim to coronavirus, despite taking strict health precautions, being fully vaccinated and miles from civilisation.
Two thirds of the 25 staff based in Belgium's Princess Elisabeth Polar Station have caught Covid, the Le Soir newspaper reported, proving there is no escape from the global pandemic.
The Omicron outbreak happened despite all staff passing multiple PCR tests, quarantining and living in one of the most remote places in the world.

Rokita is a pile of shit that I'll never vote for. He's a perennial loser with the personality of a light pole.
He is a tool. Who was it that he was running against for the Republican Senate primary?

They both lost to Braun. But the other guy and Rokita were practially twins. Both Wabash grads - they even looked like each other. But both those guys were empty suits.

Rokita is the very definition of a professional politician.

Let’s not forget all the county hospitals buying up nursing homes to get higher reimbursement rates from the government but letting the same management companies run them and pocketing the extra $$$$$, or at least a portion of it.

Reactions: DANC
Let’s not forget all the county hospitals buying up nursing homes to get higher reimbursement rates from the government but letting the same management companies run them and pocketing the extra $$$$$, or at least a portion of it.
IGT is a gigantic fraud. I lost a nursing home client because I raised hell that the two sets of books we were keeping and making one journal entry at the end of the year to make the books look like the lease and management agreement was fraud. When I asked the large Indianapolis CPA firm that audited the hospital and nursing home if this wasn’t fraud, the answer was sheepish everyone is doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT