ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

actual stats seem to be top secret, but the Btown paper actually had some today.

a small sample size to be sure..

still no ages attached though. would be nice to have such statistics printed daily on the front page, (as if bigger stories than covid were happening anywhere), in all papers, including hospitalizations, ICU, vents, deaths, all broken down between vaxed and not vaxed, with ages included as well.

the actual reporting on covid has been beyond horrible since day one.

if we actually had all the stats, and not just the ones they want us to have, things wouldn't be so political.

that we don't, and have been deliberately denied them since day one, (first denied age stats, now both age and vax status in the stats), indicates to me that the politicization is intentional.

56f8991a-ac62-4778-87a8-ae541df0d8de-IU_Health_9-24_Chart_3.png

on a side note, a couple wks ago the Btown paper said 187 people total since day one had died from covid to date in the county, but that zero of the deaths were people under the age of 50.

why is it that all the media isn't giving us all the statistics all the time, in the biggest story since WWII?

Last edited:
If you didn't, open the link and scroll through the thread. Interesting numbers.
They are interesting. I'm just over all of it at this point. My kid's doc said to get her vaxd when available so that'll be my next act but absent that full Covid fatigue has set in with me. Im done worrying about it and who is or isn't vaccinated

The NYT had a write up on Gaba's analysis today. Even more stark than the 9.5 x higher rate for the Trumpiest counties are the raw deaths per 100,000 figures. He found that in counties where Trump got 70% of the vote, deaths from Delta (since June) were 47 per 100,000. In counties where he got 32% or less the deaths per 100,000 were 10. They call the article Red Covid...

They are interesting. I'm just over all of it at this point. My kid's doc said to get her vaxd when available so that'll be my next act but absent that full Covid fatigue has set in with me. Im done worrying about it and who is or isn't vaccinated

I get it. I'm sick and tired of the masks and not being able to go out to dinner without it being weird. I can't help but blame the morons. I'm over giving them the benefit of any doubt or trying to understand where they're coming from.

I get it. I'm sick and tired of the masks and not being able to go out to dinner without it being weird. I can't help but blame the morons. I'm over giving them the benefit of any doubt or trying to understand where they're coming from.
It's too bad you're not as pissed off at China for starting this whole thing and seeing that it doesn't happen again.

But sure - it's all the fault of unvaccinated people. If we were all vaccinated, there would be no more virus.

Sure.

Restaurants have thrown in the towel where I am. It's largely back to normal. More than anywhere I see the most masks at school and the grocery store - even tho it's optional at the latter. Grocery store usually has so many old people I'll slap a mask on before I go in

It's too bad you're not as pissed off at China for starting this whole thing and seeing that it doesn't happen again.

But sure - it's all the fault of unvaccinated people. If we were all vaccinated, there would be no more virus.

Sure.

as pissed off at China as i am, i'm even more pissed off at the US for funding and allowing the criminally negligent beyond belief total and complete insanity that gain of function is, and continuing to do so in multiple locations to this day.

the people behind this shouldn't just be fired, they should be in the worst hell hole prison in existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The NYT had a write up on Gaba's analysis today. Even more stark than the 9.5 x higher rate for the Trumpiest counties are the raw deaths per 100,000 figures. He found that in counties where Trump got 70% of the vote, deaths from Delta (since June) were 47 per 100,000. In counties where he got 32% or less the deaths per 100,000 were 10. They call the article Red Covid...

You must be giddy…

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Restaurants have thrown in the towel where I am. It's largely back to normal. More than anywhere I see the most masks at school and the grocery store - even tho it's optional at the latter. Grocery store usually has so many old people I'll slap a mask on before I go in
I was in St. Louis from Wed-Fri,didn’t see many masks. Not that I’m complaining, I’m vaccinated.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I was in St. Louis from Wed-Fri,didn’t see many masks. Not that I’m complaining, I’m vaccinated.

no idea your age, but from the chart in my post above, i wonder if the vax is the overwhelming protection it's billed as for those that are older.

to know just how protective they are for older people, we need universal statistics dailey like the small sample given above, except with age stats also included with the vax status stats for hospitalizations, ICU, vents, and deaths.

why is it all the very pertinent stats on covid have been almost universally repressed since day one by all mainstream media, and continue to be so today, with the media only parsing out the stats they haven't censored, even though they have them at their fingertips, and need to release them to all daily.

if everyone had all the needed and relevant info, perhaps we wouldn't have the political divide that imo could only occur in the absence of everyone having easy daily access to all the needed and relevant info.

no idea your age, but from the chart in my post above, i wonder if the vax is the overwhelming protection it's billed as for those that are older.

to know just how protective they are for older people, we need universal statistics dailey like the small sample given above, except with age stats also included with the vax status stats for hospitalizations, ICU, vents, and deaths.

why is it all the very pertinent stats on covid have been almost universally repressed since day one by all mainstream media, and continue to be so today, with the media only parsing out the stats they haven't censored, even though they have them at their fingertips, and need to release them to all daily.

if everyone had all the needed and relevant info, perhaps we wouldn't have the political divide that imo could only occur in the absence of everyone having easy daily access to all the needed and relevant info.
lmao - you sing a different tune every time you post

why is it all the very pertinent stats on covid have been almost universally repressed since day one by all mainstream media, and continue to be so today, with the media only parsing out the stats they haven't censored, even though they have them at their fingertips, and need to release them to all daily."

Some of us have been asking that for a long time and get accused - by you - of being Covid deniers.

Maybe you're starting to wake up.

lmao - you sing a different tune every time you post

why is it all the very pertinent stats on covid have been almost universally repressed since day one by all mainstream media, and continue to be so today, with the media only parsing out the stats they haven't censored, even though they have them at their fingertips, and need to release them to all daily."

Some of us have been asking that for a long time and get accused - by you - of being Covid deniers.

Maybe you're starting to wake up.

you must be thinking of someone else.

no one here is more consistent in their message than i.

that said, the instant actual data tells me i'm wrong on something, i have zero problem changing my tune according to those facts.

as for covid, i've been pretty consistent on my stances from day one, but will tweak them when the actual data dictates a change.

why accurate information, literally all the relevant information, is so needed.

that we haven't gotten all the relevant info, and that it has been deliberately censored almost universally by all mainstream media on both sides, is both criminal and treasonous.

that there even is political "sides" to this, imo is to a great deal a result of the deliberate censoring of absolutely relevant and needed info by all parties involved.

and btw, as to not getting all the relevant and needed info from the media, and it being absolutely needed to guide our response, i said literally this exact thing here in spring of 2020.

I've been stating this obvious fact since Covid came here. It's mostly the typical Trump supporting type/conspiracy theorist type that's refusing to be vaccinated. Maybe they are better off with the Clorox & dewormer, even though Trump never took the stuff?
'Do as I say, not as I do' Yikes!

'Survival of the fittest/sane'

:O

Obviously this guy is making these statements from an emotional place, but he's spot on (link has NSFW language).

If you're not going to get vaccinated because you think COVID is a hoax or not a big deal, then yeah, OK that's your right. If you get sick with COVID and start to realize that it really is a 'big deal' or 'no joke', people are losing patience with your comin' to Jesus moment in the hospital.
What if our pandemic was with Ebola, & not Covid-19. Most know some of the horrible symptoms when Ebola is contracted (if not, google Ebola symptoms). Ebola, if contracted, is usually much, much more dangerous & deadly than Covid-19, but it doesn't spread nearly as easily. Covid-19 is more dangerous & deadly than Ebola, because of the spread/contraction rate, with still potentially deadly symptoms.

If you could pick which virus to get, you would surely pick Covid-19, but we don't get to choose. We just have to hope there are responsible/semi sane/caring people out there, who see the big picture, over their own personal whims, wishes & desires.

If Ebola was out there in great numbers, & it spread more like Covid-19, than shingles, would the anti-vaxxers still reject the Ebola vaccine? If they did, we would be looking at a death toll in the billions, & not millions.

Looks like for some, it's ok to kill millions, & possibly billions, until they are one of the millions/billions. By that time, it's too late.

This reminds me of Leonard Nemoy, who was a smoker, until he found out what a horrible death smoking was giving him, until it was too late to save himself.

Last edited:
I was in and out of Bloomington Hospital several times today. At the only open entrance was a lady handing you a new mask and asking all the Covid questions -- fever, cough, smell and taste, ect. The one question she didn't ask was "Have you been vaccinated?" That's how dumb this shit has gotten.
Unfortunately, they can make you wear a mask & social distance, but not get vaccinated.

The right to kill, doesn't always involve a visible weapon.

If the anti-vaxxers would spend more time visiting their own coworkers, relatives, friends & neighbors, instead of mine/everyone else's, they might figure out the deadly damage they were doing a lot quicker.

Libs absolutely love China.
The Dim politicians love China because they're making huge bank off them.

Tech companies loved Dims because they allow the raping of American by China but they're making huge money.

Rank and file libs - the kind on this forum - love Dims because they're told to. They really have no reason to love China unless they're told to.

The Dim politicians love China because they're making huge bank off them.

Tech companies loved Dims because they allow the raping of American by China but they're making huge money.

Rank and file libs - the kind on this forum - love Dims because they're told to. They really have no reason to love China unless they're told to.
Turtle & Elaine Chow McConnell have more invested in COMMUNIST China than any other American politician, & many of Elaine's Chinese relatives & friends in China, have even more. Trump is heavily invested in Russia & Vlad.

Yikes

Not good

I was there over the weekend and if you were inside you had a mask on. I am vaxed as well
Actually, the main/primary purpose of the mask, is to protect others from the germs of the mask wearer. The secondary reason to wear the mask, is to protect the wearer, from germs from others. If everyone would get vaccinated, who is eligible, we wouldn't need the masks & social distancing nearly as much.

"You are ignoring content by this member." Show ignored content

Sometimes I give an extra click for entertainment, but most often I blissfully ignore DANC's batshit crazy tinfoil hat rants.

Still have me on ignore? lmao

You are so obvious. You lied about having me on ignore and you lie about your credentials.

You're just a schmuck who needs this forum to feel important.
You often use exactly the same kind of phrasing IUhaterade (on the Purdue board) uses, & Lucy01 uses over here.

He/JohnnyDoeBoiler does get around.

Btw, JI, SS, MG, TW & ZE.

:)

"You are ignoring content by this member." Show ignored content

Sometimes I give an extra click for entertainment, but most often I blissfully ignore DANC's batshit crazy tinfoil hat rants.
You got one thing right - you're blissfully ignorant.

It's amazing for someone who has anyone on ignore to consistently refer to that person.

You're fooling no one, except yourself.

Yeah I was in multiple restaurants over the weekend in west county and no one was wearing a mask other than servers.

Ah the city might still be under a mask order
We had people in our group that were repeatedly told to put a mask on at the Aquarium.

Reports are that New York may tap National Guard to replace unvaccinated healthcare workers.

The Stalinists have accomplished exactly what they wanted-- Complete military take-over of our population & society. They are making plans for the internment camps now. Camp McCoy in WI is the prototype....What other conclusion can you deduce?

Reports are that New York may tap National Guard to replace unvaccinated healthcare workers.

The Stalinists have accomplished exactly what they wanted-- Complete military take-over of our population & society. They are making plans for the internment camps now. Camp McCoy in WI is the prototype....What other conclusion can you deduce?
I remember when all this started, I said it would lead to government control over our lives.

Idiots like Bowlmanie called me crazy and said I didn't care about other people. I worried about the longer term affects on the character of our country.

It's all coming to fruition, unfortunately.

Except that it's not going to be necessary. The number of vaccine refusers is minuscule. I've seen figures like 175 out of 30,000 employed by one major provider. And the number of actual care providers (as opposed to janitors and food service and the like) is much lower than that.

Meanwhile, Jade Helm...

Reactions: cosmickid
Except that it's not going to be necessary. The number of vaccine refusers is minuscule. I've seen figures like 175 out of 30,000 employed by one major provider. And the number of actual care providers (as opposed to janitors and food service and the like) is much lower than that.

Meanwhile, Jade Helm...
The thing about the people who catch covid, none of them expected it to be them. And once you catch it, the one size fits all mantra is out the door, esp with Delta...

Ordinarily a 29 yr old small town KY girl and a 40 yr old FL fisherman who spent most of his time on his boat would likely not be prime candidates. But the girl made a trip to Nashville for her bachelorette party, and TN has been a hotbed. She started to feel ill and both her and her fiance ended up testing positive. He recovered, but she developed breathing issues and had to be hospitalized. She was supposed to be married in Aug, but ended up dying in Sept.

The thing that makes both cases even more sad, is that both had originally been vaccine hesitant, but had scheduled vax appts by the time they became infected. The fisherman in FL got sick the week he was scheduled to get his vax. I guess I don't understand this "appointment" requirement, when here in Bloomington you can actually walk into Walmart or even Kroger and get your shot on the spot. I guess they didn't feel a sense of urgency and never really expected to become infected, but they both lived in states where Delta ran wild, and comparatively low vax rates means your risk of exposure is increased...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT