ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

I ordered one probably 7 or 8 years ago and loved it. I've had a couple since then.

He may be nutty, but he puts out a good product - and it's made in America.
Bought two at Bloodbath and Beyond, they are ok...just chopped up foam.

But it is the unvaxxed sheep that have allowed the virus to mutate. We could have ended this this summer but politics of the right put a stop to it.

no one really knows the truth about any of this

time will tell

Reactions: DANC

time will tell
That’s ALWAYS been the biggest problem for me, is the group of people here that have pretended to know definitively what effects of vaxx vs not, like Courtsense‘s nonsense post above that I vaxxed allowed the disease to mutate. He may be proven right in the long run, but as of now he, nor anyone else knows enough to make claims like this. People like Hoops are looking more foolish all of the time…

That’s ALWAYS been the biggest problem for me, is the group of people here that have pretended to know definitively what effects of vaxx vs not, like Courtsense‘s nonsense post above that I vaxxed allowed the disease to mutate. He may be proven right in the long run, but as of now he, nor anyone else knows enough to make claims like this. People like Hoops are looking more foolish all of the time…
Try absorbing information from someone besides tucker carlson.

Reactions: UncleMark
You're a ****ing brainwashed lazy moron. I don't know why I bother.

Dr. Haruo Ozaki has written about the value of Ivermectin for the past two years.

Some African countries provide annual doses of Ivermectin.

Comparing these countries with those who do not do so reveals the truth in the matter.

Those countries who provided Ivermectin annually have experienced a flu incidence of 134 cases per 100,000, and a death rate of 2.2 per 100k.

Those not doing so experienced a flu incidence of 950 cases per 100k, over 7 times the rate of providing countries.

Those not doing so experienced a death rate of 29.3 deaths per 100k, over 13 times times the rate of providing countries.

Ivermectin is effective in treating influenza.

And you are a dolt.
I respect your attitude about taking responsibility, BUT— in regards to the “data” from Africa—Life expectancy there is less than 60, so there’s not that many old folks around, and the majority of CoViD (or influenza) deaths are in the elderly.

Beware of drawing false conclusions about cause and effect when it’s merely coincidental, positive correlation involved…. They are also more likely to wear bones in their noses and and use grass skirts there. That doesn’t mean those will protect you from CoV.

Why would vaccinations cause the virus to mutate and not so called natural infections? Both are treated identically by the body when it responds to an attack.

We know Delta came from India last December where almost no one was yet vaccinated. We believe omicron came from southern Africa where vaccination rates are low. If vaccines cause mutations one would think Europe would be a hotbed.

We have long studied vaccine reproduction. We know how they mutate and have every reason to believe it is random. Some, like HIV mutate crazy fast which is why no vaccine was possible. Flu viruses, along with Sars-Cor-2 mutate slower. Smallpox almost never mutated.

From all we can tell it is all random. Now maybe viruses have an intellect and can control its own genes and thus can analyze human defenses and order specific genes to mutate in specific ways. But let us hope that is sci fi.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

time will tell
Seems an interesting study (I rely mostly on the article's interpretation of the study). The reference is to a pre-publication, non peer- reviewed version. Is there a published version?

Seems an interesting study (I rely mostly on the article's interpretation of the study). The reference is to a pre-publication, non peer- reviewed version. Is there a published version?
i have no idea and to be honest i don't have the energy to care anymore

i'll stick with my original comment, no one really knows the truth about any of this,

it's all too politicized

maybe time will tell........or maybe it won't

Reactions: DANC
i have no idea and to be honest i don't have the energy to care anymore

i'll stick with my original comment, no one really knows the truth about any of this,

it's all too politicized

maybe time will tell........or maybe it won't
It's too politicized, for sure. All I want is to be able to balance the risks for me and my family. It shouldn't be so difficult to get the kind of factual information needed to do that. There needs to be a thorough, critical look sooner rather than later at how the CDC can do better next time.

Reactions: dr.jb
It's too politicized, for sure. All I want is to be able to balance the risks for me and my family. It shouldn't be so difficult to get the kind of factual information needed to do that. There needs to be a thorough, critical look sooner rather than later at how the CDC can do better next time.
agreed,

however i'll find it very difficult to trust any of them anymore

Reactions: Indianaftw
Uhhh...look around you and try to be objective.

No "long run" necessary.

What we hope for now is that the sucessive mutations that will ineviably evolve because of the trumpsheep become less and less deadly until this becomes the flu and we get our flu shots and covid shots each year.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
Uhhh...look around you and try to be objective.

No "long run" necessary.

What we hope for now is that the sucessive mutations that will ineviably evolve because of the trumpsheep become less and less deadly until this becomes the flu and we get our flu shots and covid shots each year.
Why do you call them 'Trumpsheep' when Trump is encouraging his followers to get the vaccine?

Reactions: Lucy01
Why do you call them 'Trumpsheep' when Trump is encouraging his followers to get the vaccine?
well, they still support him even though they boo him when he suggests they get vaccinated. And Candice Owens now has an excuse for the followers as to why Trump is in favor of vaccinations.

well, they still support him even though they boo him when he suggests they get vaccinated. And Candice Owens now has an excuse for the followers as to why Trump is in favor of vaccinations.

Alex (and others) are pissed.

So they aren't the brain-dead zombies you like to make them out t be.

So they aren't the brain-dead zombies you like to make them out t be.
That article (and her own "thoughts") pretty much indicts CO as a "brain dead zombie". She actually equates "alternative facts on obscure websites" with actual facts in her "defense" of Trump, and says nonsense like "trump believes people will die without the vaccine"...

Meanwhile she ignores the large amount of vaccine skeptics who continue to do just that- get seriously ill from covid and end up in the ICU or dead. Like this guy who just was ventilated on Christmas Day. He attended the QAnon howdown in Texas from Dec 9-11, just 14 days ago. He boasted that he stocked up on Ivermectin, posted numerous pics of maskless idiots he was hanging with, and now despite his Ivermectin and his belief that covid is fake he's dying. And CO believes Trump is "hindered" because he doesn't associate with or read/listen to "facts" from websites these idiots promote?

This is what he tweeted BEFORE going to the QAnon fest...

He can't tweet (or talk) and not sure he's even breathing anymore. Thank goodness he had all that Ivermectin at his disposal...

Meanwhile people like CO continue to just promote alternate facts. At this point, she's a GRIFTER- hell she even says in her tweet that the "donors are worried"...Meanwhile she promotes nonsense like Ivermectin, which has been available cheaply in Brazil since the pandemic started. So of course covid is not an issue in Brazil, Except, that Brazil is second only to the US in covid deaths. Good thing they had Ivermectin, right Candace?

This guy summarizes the proliferation of vaccine idiots in a nutshell...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That article (and her own "thoughts") pretty much indicts CO as a "brain dead zombie". She actually equates "alternative facts on obscure websites" with actual facts in her "defense" of Trump, and says nonsense like "trump believes people will die without the vaccine"...

Meanwhile she ignores the large amount of vaccine skeptics who continue to do just that- get seriously ill from covid and end up in the ICU or dead. Like this guy who just was ventilated on Christmas Day. He attended the QAnon howdown in Texas from Dec 9-11, just 14 days ago. He boasted that he stocked up on Ivermectin, posted numerous pics of maskless idiots he was hanging with, and now despite his Ivermectin and his belief that covid is fake he's dying. And CO believes Trump is "hindered" because he doesn't associate with or read/listen to "facts" from websites these idiots promote?

He can't tweet (or talk) and not sure he's even breathing anymore. Thank goodness he had all that Ivermectin at his disposal...

Meanwhile people like CO continue to just promote alternate facts. At this point, she's a GRIFTER- hell she even says in her tweet that the "donors are worried"...Meanwhile she promotes nonsense like Ivermectin, which has been available cheaply in Brazil since the pandemic started. So of course covid is not an issue in Brazil, Except, that Brazil is second only to the US in covid deaths. Good thing they had Ivermectin, right Candace?

Why are you replying to me? I'm not arguing the vaccine at all.

You must be desparate to post SOMETHING, no matter how inane it is.

• Love
Why are you replying to me? I'm not arguing the vaccine at all.

You must be desparate to post SOMETHING, no matter how inane it is.
Your response to reports of Trump followers booing him for advocating the vax was to claim they are not "brain dead sheep". I posted examples which imo illustrate that they ARE braindead, and booing anyone (not just Trump) who tries to save lives by encouraging the vaccine is a sign that the person doing the booing is Braindead.

Need more proof that Owens is in fact braindead? Read this while swallowing your daily dose of colloidal silver.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/candace-owens-tells-fans-quack-041820957.html

Despite it having no medical benefit and potentially deadly side effects, she still encourages people to be as stupid as she is and take it every day. The only possible positive benefit for taking it, is if you want to turn your skin Blue, and audition for the Blue Man group. She's already mastered being a clown, so any positive outcome from a possible career change is negligible. And yet there have been posters on this board who touted her "intelligence"...

She rails against the vaccine, and then encourages folks to take a remedy that has about as much value as using leeches to bleed someone. She's the epitome of brain dead...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT