ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

Except that it's not going to be necessary. The number of vaccine refusers is minuscule. I've seen figures like 175 out of 30,000 employed by one major provider. And the number of actual care providers (as opposed to janitors and food service and the like) is much lower than that.

Meanwhile, Jade Helm...
The numbers are encouraging, but I just can't believe the same people who willingly submit to a mandated hepatitis vaccine (which basically applies mainly to healthcare workers) are so wimpy over getting a proven vaccine that has been provided to a much larger sample size of the general public worldwide and likely saved millions of lives.

I don't think I was even aware of a hepatitis vaccine before I took a job in healthcare. They told me I had to have it if I wanted the job, so I got it. I certainly didn't try to make some misplaced political statement over it...

Glad to see that IU Health only has about 125 morons on their payroll...Make that HAD 125 idiots on staff...

"At Novant Health System in North Carolina, 175 workers, or 0.50 percent, of the 35,000-person workforce have been terminated due to vaccine noncompliance. And at Indiana University Health, which employs a workforce of roughly 28,500 people, just 125 employees no longer have a job because they refused to take the vaccine."

My administrative assistant (what used to be called a "secretary", for those of you not in the working world) was just rocked by the death of two anti-vaccine family members, her 41 year old nephew with no underlying conditions, and her late-60s brother in law, who was diabetic but had otherwise been healthy.

Like most in their situations, they regretted their choice at the end. Being fitted with the ventilator and being surrounded by people in space suits was not the pwn the libs experience that they thought was their mission.

Open-minded & inclusive, I’m friends with all kinds of people. But as we pass 700,000 #Covid dead, I have zero tolerance for anti-Vaxers. Most of all, I detest vaccinated dick heads who urge the unvaccinated to “fight for their freedom,” the mob urging the man on ledge to jump.

-Geraldo Rivera on Twitter
-Wisdom from Fox?

Don’t look now but VT and ME, two states with some of the highest vaccination rates, are seeing surges above prior case highs and deaths, including breakthrough case deaths.

Those living in fear better get used to it for a much longer time frame

Reactions: DANC
Don’t look now but VT and ME, two states with some of the highest vaccination rates, are seeing surges above prior case highs and deaths, including breakthrough case deaths.

Yeah, the vaccines are not doing what they were promised to do. I am starting to regret getting the shot at all.

Be careful about drawing conclusions-- small sample size in a relatively sparsely populated area. Clustering &/or chance can play a big role in the numbers counted.

Yeah, the vaccines are not doing what they were promised to do. I am starting to regret getting the shot at all.
Spontaneous mutation and natural selection is the best best we got...Future mutations will be even less likely to cause serious disease. Look up "Fitness Landscapes." It's all in the math.... Some pit their faith in vaccines. Others put their faith in rabbits' feet.

BTW- to any concerned-- If you have to quibble about semantics, you've lost the argument.

and for the 5th straight week cases in fla are on the decline. people like cosmic so amped up oh look at fla now look at fla now. beyond moronic. we have a history of tracking covid cases and movement around the country. give it a month or so and it'll move on from vermont.

Reactions: jet812
Spontaneous mutation and natural selection is the best best we got...Future mutations will be even less likely to cause serious disease. Look up "Fitness Landscapes." It's all in the math.... Some pit their faith in vaccines. Others put their faith in rabbits' feet.

BTW- to any concerned-- If you have to quibble about semantics, you've lost the argument.
To your first paragraph, all of that would have happened without the vaccines. I think the problem that exists is that our experts don't know half of what they think they know and the head expert is a jackass who gets on TV and contradicts himself every other day. No Christmas. Well yeah Christmas. Don't wear a mask. Wear like 3 masks at once. Cases will go down when we reach 50%, 60%, 70%....we need to be at like 99%. Meanwhile cases continue to rise as more people get "vaccinated". And boy have we diluted the meaning of that word. Only vaccine I have been given in my life where I get told after the fact that I am probably still going to get sick but it should not be as bad. Then again, as you mentioned, the strains have mutated. Has anyone studied whether there is a reduction in deaths and hospitilizations among the unvaccinated in comparison to the original strains of COVID that blew through a year ago?

Kind of feels like Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J have set themselves up nicely for yearly booster shot for their awesome vaccines that still let you get sick, still can let you die, and still let you pass the disease around. What a racket.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
To your first paragraph, all of that would have happened without the vaccines. I think the problem that exists is that our experts don't know half of what they think they know and the head expert is a jackass who gets on TV and contradicts himself every other day. No Christmas. Well yeah Christmas. Don't wear a mask. Wear like 3 masks at once. Cases will go down when we reach 50%, 60%, 70%....we need to be at like 99%. Meanwhile cases continue to rise as more people get "vaccinated". And boy have we diluted the meaning of that word. Only vaccine I have been given in my life where I get told after the fact that I am probably still going to get sick but it should not be as bad. Then again, as you mentioned, the strains have mutated. Has anyone studied whether there is a reduction in deaths and hospitilizations among the unvaccinated in comparison to the original strains of COVID that blew through a year ago?

Kind of feels like Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J have set themselves up nicely for yearly booster shot for their awesome vaccines that still let you get sick, still can let you die, and still let you pass the disease around. What a racket.
Fauci is old has lost all credibility and needs to be fired or forced into retirement. He's like a coach people are sick of hearing.

As for the rest crazy those are cases. The data on the effectiveness of vax in reducing hospitalizations and deaths when compared to unvaxd is compelling.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Fauci is old has lost all credibility and needs to be fired or forced into retirement. He's like a coach people are sick of hearing.

As for the rest crazy those are cases. The data on the effectiveness of vax in reducing hospitalizations and deaths when compared to unvaxd is compelling.
Guess we will see in the long run. Seems to me like deaths are down across the board whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.

I am happy that they have found a drug to treat it. I don't have faith in the long term effectiveness of these shots.

Five us traveled to New Mexico via Southwest for a week, we returned yesterday. Originally we had direct flights to and from Cincy, they were cancelled and rescheduled. Both trips turned into layover flights one of which was three hours at Midway, the other was Albuquerque to Baltimore and then back to Cincinnati. The out flight was a day later so we lost basically two days in Albuquerque. Not one flight was close to being on time. We could have almost driven back in the same amount of travel time.

The thing about the people who catch covid, none of them expected it to be them. And once you catch it, the one size fits all mantra is out the door, esp with Delta...

Ordinarily a 29 yr old small town KY girl and a 40 yr old FL fisherman who spent most of his time on his boat would likely not be prime candidates. But the girl made a trip to Nashville for her bachelorette party, and TN has been a hotbed. She started to feel ill and both her and her fiance ended up testing positive. He recovered, but she developed breathing issues and had to be hospitalized. She was supposed to be married in Aug, but ended up dying in Sept.

The thing that makes both cases even more sad, is that both had originally been vaccine hesitant, but had scheduled vax appts by the time they became infected. The fisherman in FL got sick the week he was scheduled to get his vax. I guess I don't understand this "appointment" requirement, when here in Bloomington you can actually walk into Walmart or even Kroger and get your shot on the spot. I guess they didn't feel a sense of urgency and never really expected to become infected, but they both lived in states where Delta ran wild, and comparatively low vax rates means your risk of exposure is increased...

Minnesota back to pre-vaccine levels. Fla down a third of cases. It's almost like this thing moves....

Reactions: Spartans9312
It's just like the flu unless you're really fat and old.

This is massive grift ,and taking advantage of truly gullible people. The Centner Academy is ordering kids who get vaccinated to stay home for 30 days. Also claiming evidence that vaccinated people are the ones spreading the disease to the unvaccinated...

Not sure of their endgame. Does mention that people who withdraw their kids have not been getting a refund. And the owners being able to make $$ Millions of dollars of political contributions, you can bet that tuition is sky high. I wonder how many families are paying it thru government funds, straight into the Centner's pockets...

Crazy....

I have friends and acquaintances who have, in good faith, submitted to this poisonous bio weapon injection.

I grieve for them and their loved ones, for what is to come.

I'm sorry for you also.
“Bio weapon injection?” That’s incredibly dumb. Where do you get this stuff?

It's just like the flu unless you're really fat and old.

If it’s just like the flu, then why do all these anti vaccine f***s trip over themselves to get antibody infusions, take malaria drugs or horse dewormer, and/or do whatever treatment their drunk relatives on Facebook tell them to do?

I guarantee they don’t do all that shit if they find out they have flu.

But Covid is just like flu.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
When is the reinstatement again?

Stay tuned.

"Originally, I had hoped for August and September. I asked all the lawyers just yesterday," Lindell said. "We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. Now maybe Fox [News] will report that today." That aside was a reference to the pillow king's feud with Fox News, which has generally ignored his recent claims and refused to cover his August "cyber symposium" in South Dakota.
"This evidence is 100% non-subjective evidence," Lindell continued, "and that the Supreme Court, they're going to vote 9-nothing to take it in. We will have this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That's my promise to the people of this country. We're all in this together. We worked very hard on this!"
Late on Tuesday night, Lindell redoubled his Turkey Day promise. "I talked to all the lawyers today," he said on his Frank Speech website. "One hundred percent we are getting this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That is locked in stone, everybody." He went on to claim that the case will be the "most important case to our freedom in history."

"Originally, I had hoped for August and September. I asked all the lawyers just yesterday," Lindell said. "We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. Now maybe Fox [News] will report that today." That aside was a reference to the pillow king's feud with Fox News, which has generally ignored his recent claims and refused to cover his August "cyber symposium" in South Dakota.
"This evidence is 100% non-subjective evidence," Lindell continued, "and that the Supreme Court, they're going to vote 9-nothing to take it in. We will have this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That's my promise to the people of this country. We're all in this together. We worked very hard on this!"
Late on Tuesday night, Lindell redoubled his Turkey Day promise. "I talked to all the lawyers today," he said on his Frank Speech website. "One hundred percent we are getting this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That is locked in stone, everybody." He went on to claim that the case will be the "most important case to our freedom in history."
I like that guy. I had on Fox the other day and he was selling some self help book along with 3 patriotic pillows. $150 value for something like $30. They should give him a reality show

I like that guy. I had on Fox the other day and he was selling some self help book along with 3 patriotic pillows. $150 value for something like $30. They should give him a reality show

I bought one of his pillows years ago for SWMBO, thinking it might help with her funky neck. She didn't like it, so I took it and really do like it myself. This was long before he outed himself as a nutbar.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I bought one of his pillows years ago for SWMBO, thinking it might help with her funky neck. She didn't like it, so I took it and really do like it myself. This was long before he outed himself as a nutbar.
I just like how he's pushing all this crazy conspiracy stuff but working in products and promo codes lol

Reactions: DANC
I ordered one probably 7 or 8 years ago and loved it. I've had a couple since then.

He may be nutty, but he puts out a good product - and it's made in America.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
0fd8869eb38f03dbe679ec709774b887dd6ab69ed5e0b982af99d188093d2d59-jpg.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT