ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

You do realize that what you are quoting is nothing at all remotely similar to what you claim you are quoting, right? I mean, learn the English language before you start posting, please.
I quoted what you wrote.

Look, you're drinking or probably drunk. I don't argue with drunks.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
You located 3 videos but only 1 is even germane to the discussion of the stupid woman's rant. Turns out both of the first two are a year old when only really stupid people felt it was safe not to wear a mask. The first one is particularly offensive, as the maskless asshole is endangering a front-line worker who politely asked him to comply with policy and put his mask on...

Do you remember how many front-line workers caught covid early on and ended up dying because others were inconsiderate? Cashiers in stores should not have to face life and death decisions during their shifts because of inconsiderate assholes who want to whine over having to wear a piece of cloth to protect and show consideration for the health of others...
Masks don't work shill!

Reactions: DANC
Fine. Line up those infected and let them cough, sneeze and spit in your general direction.
I wouldnt let anyone do that even if they weren't infected.

But nice attempt at a strawman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
She only allows like-"minded" people to comment on her instagram.

Strange how my On Topic post containing absolute facts (do you really want to argue in favor of ANYTHING that beauty school dropout said in her tirade?) draws your ire and this obvious troll from an obvious troll doesn't rate a single reply from you...

"This virus was created to defeat Trump in the election."

Now aside from the fact that everyone who has even a hint of a clue knows that Lucy is a troll persona, it's just such a ridiculously stupid lie that doesn't even account for deaths and cases throughout the entire world.

OK, so I'm only going to use YOUR links in disagreeing with your post...I assume your claim that the judge is a "threat" is some sort of hyperbolic Libertarian "freedom" rant. But the first link you posted makes it clear that the Judge only got involved AFTER the clerk asked the man to put on his mask. I don't know why the Judge attempted to hand the asshole his card (perhaps suggesting he file a complaint with his office), but I obviously view that video as different than you do.

You apparently support the asshole trying to make a scene, I think morons like him are the real problem. While Judges can be assholes, that doesn't seem to be the case in video 1... Like the sheriff says, it seems clear the Judge was only trying to help and attempting to diffuse the situation...

Video 2 the Judge admitted he was slow to pull up his mask after getting up to leave after finishing his meal, but the incident took place on Father's Day (Sun) when the Judge's order didn't take effect until the next day. I would liken the faux FB furor over the pic to the same mentality of the folks who saw a 1996 pic of Taliban fighters in a jeep with a photoshopped pic of a Biden/Harris poster and thought it was real. There's no accounting for that level of stupidity. So 0-2 on the first two videos showing the Judge is a "threat"...

As for the story on Black Rifle, I think you'd have to have some insight into local SA politics to be able to comment with any degree of accuracy. I know that Black Rifle is not entirely happy with some of their customers' attempts to link them to far-right conspiracists and causes (like Jan 6), and I don't know what was in their tweet that the Judge found so offensive. The Judge is 80 yrs old and a veteran of 50 yrs of Dem politics in Texas, but I don't know that I'd call him a "raging leftist"...

He became a TX State Senator in 1971, but he was a businessman prior to entering politics. Sounds like he was a pretty successful entrepreneur starting a Building Supply company with his brothers in 1961, and by 1977 when they sold it had grown to an 8 store chain. And then a year later the brothers founded another successful business, a chain of natural food stores...

All of which underscores my point about how stupid the woman in the video attacking him sounded, calling him a "Communist, traitor" and saying he didn't care about business owners... I don't feel too offbase saying the judge probably cares a lot more about his fellow citizens, and especially the children than the uneducated dropout who seemingly tried to top every stupid lie she said with another even more ridiculous claim repeatedly for close to 4 mins. And I'm sorry once you bring Falun Gong into the mix you've given up any pretense of actual intelligence...
Tl;dr

Masks don't work shill!

Now show us your links.

Now show us your links.
Outside Shitter disagrees with you because these are not controlled, double blind studies.

But do you agree?
Agree with what?

Masking was mandatory in public places for much of the virus in 2020.

Wasn't there a dramatic spike in infection and mortality during that time?

Agree with what?

Masking is political bullshit. You can measure the data between counties with and without mandates.

People wear old ones, the wrong ones, ones that don't work, don't fit, they touch them blah blah blah.

But so what. It's a minor inconvenience and a showing of solidarity.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Masking is political bullshit. You can measure the data between counties with and without mandates.

People wear old ones, the wrong ones, ones that don't work, don't fit, they touch them blah blah blah.

But so what. It's a minor inconvenience and a showing of solidarity.
I said from the beginning, if the medical community and govenment believed masks were so effective, they would set standards for masks and manufacturers could make masks that meet those standards.

But to just say to wear a mask without any standards is just not a serious proposition.

I think it's a pretty major inconvenience when I have to wear a mask when working out in our gym.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I said from the beginning, if the medical community and govenment believed masks were so effective, they would set standards for masks and manufacturers could make masks that meet those standards.

But to just say to wear a mask without any standards is just not a serious proposition.

I think it's a pretty major inconvenience when I have to wear a mask when working out in our gym.

Exactly. Hell the gov could distribute and replenish masks that meet vetted standards. Instead we have guys on construction crews wearing the same gator for two months straight.

Silliness

Agree with what?

All the best scientists and hospitals in the world?

You forgot to answer the 2nd question.
Tell me why it's relevant and tell me why I should believer your nonsense over the best hospitals in the world.

I actually feel sorry for you.

What nonsense?
Your post. I don't see how you can't read what is coming from the most informed and expert opinions on planet Earth and then say, well, I think it could be something else.

Do you really want to live that way?

Your post. I don't see how you can't read what is coming from the most informed and expert opinions on planet Earth and then say, well, I think it could be something else.

Do you really want to live that way?
Where did I say it could be something else?

I just asked a question - if masks will help stop the virus, why did infection and mortality spike in 2020 when virtually every public building required a mask?

Simple question. I'm sure you have an answer. Or maybe ask some of the most informed and experts on planet earth.

Where did I say it could be something else?

I just asked a question - if masks will help stop the virus, why did infection and mortality spike in 2020 when virtually every public building required a mask?

Simple question. I'm sure you have an answer. Or maybe ask some of the most informed and experts on planet earth.

What does your question have to do with masks? Masks are just another proven way of limiting infections. I think it's just respect for my fellow citizens.

The measures we took to mask-up, social distance, and generally be more careful made the flu an unprecedented low in 2020. Anecdotal, but it seems to have made a big impact.

"Stephen Kissler, a research fellow in the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, said in a February 11, 2021 Vox article that while more people received a flu vaccine this year, the sharp drop in cases was probably largely driven by mask-wearing and distancing.”

What does your question have to do with masks? Masks are just another proven way of limiting infections. I think it's just respect for my fellow citizens.

The measures we took to mask-up, social distance, and generally be more careful made the flu an unprecedented low in 2020. Anecdotal, but it seems to have made a big impact.

"Stephen Kissler, a research fellow in the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, said in a February 11, 2021 Vox article that while more people received a flu vaccine this year, the sharp drop in cases was probably largely driven by mask-wearing and distancing.”
Look, over there!!!

Exactly. Hell the gov could distribute and replenish masks that meet vetted standards. Instead we have guys on construction crews wearing the same gator for two months straight.

Silliness
Those gators have been overrated ever since Tebow graduated. (I think it's "gaiter").
😜

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Silliness
Masking is 95% theater and 5% legit. President Biden makes a big show out of taking off his mask when he reads from a podium. As he skedaddles without taking questions, he doesn’t take the time to put his mask back on.

Masking is 95% theater and 5% legit. President Biden makes a big show out of taking off his mask when he reads from a podium. As he skedaddles without taking questions, he doesn’t take the time to put his mask back on.
Of course. As we smash 100,000 people into football stadiums to sing and scream at each other

What does my question have to do with masks? Are you drunk?

What does my question have to do with masks? Are you drunk?
This is such a bizarre exchange it's driving me batty...
You do realize the CDC says that Covid isn't spread by touching, right?
Do you really not understand that Goat is not discussing catching covid by "touch"?
I'm not even sure this qualifies as a "strawman" because you're not just answering a question he never posed, you're creating your own definition which has nothing to do with what he said. It's more like a snowman...

"Although I can't wear a mask when I'm driving, because I also wear glasses, this issue has been adequately addressed multiple times. The recommendation is to minimize the number of times you touch your mask and to wash your hands after removing it. This isn't feasible when you're running errands to multiple locations"

Goat is talking about minimizing the number of times you adjust your mask, which involves touching the outside of your mask. Since the mask is supposed to prevent particles from entering into your mouth, the outside of your mask is likely littered with germs/particles.

If you touch that outside with your fingers and then rub your mouth, eyes, nose, etc... you are essentially compromising the protection your mask provides. So he's saying a good way to minimize the number of times you touch your mask is to wear it from destination to destination while driving.

So on the subject of "incentives" I find this interesting...

"The Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to extend a $500,000 death benefit to its employees who die of COVID-related causes through the end of 2021, a senior authority official said Monday. But the benefit will remain unavailable to those who decline to get vaccinated against the coronavirus."

This is such a bizarre exchange it's driving me batty...

Do you really not understand that Goat is not discussing catching covid by "touch"?
I'm not even sure this qualifies as a "strawman" because you're not just answering a question he never posed, you're creating your own definition which has nothing to do with what he said. It's more like a snowman...

"Although I can't wear a mask when I'm driving, because I also wear glasses, this issue has been adequately addressed multiple times. The recommendation is to minimize the number of times you touch your mask and to wash your hands after removing it. This isn't feasible when you're running errands to multiple locations"

Goat is talking about minimizing the number of times you adjust your mask, which involves touching the outside of your mask. Since the mask is supposed to prevent particles from entering into your mouth, the outside of your mask is likely littered with germs/particles.

If you touch that outside with your fingers and then rub your mouth, eyes, nose, etc... you are essentially compromising the protection your mask provides. So he's saying a good way to minimize the number of times you touch your mask is to wear it from destination to destination while driving.

So on the subject of "incentives" I find this interesting...

"The Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to extend a $500,000 death benefit to its employees who die of COVID-related causes through the end of 2021, a senior authority official said Monday. But the benefit will remain unavailable to those who decline to get vaccinated against the coronavirus."

Are you insane?

Goat said wearing a mask alone in a car was good because people touch their face and mask.

WTF do you think he meant? What is the danger in touching, if not to spread the virus?

You also notice he didn't respond because he knew he'd been busted. But you continue the idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Are you insane?

Goat said wearing a mask alone in a car was good because people touch their face and mask.

WTF do you think he meant? What is the danger in touching, if not to spread the virus?

You also notice he didn't respond because he knew he'd been busted. But you continue the idiocy.
Goat checked out because he lost patience with trying to explain common sense to an idiot. Me I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll try one more time. Btw, not one of your anti-mask pals has even given any of your nonsense a "like". Even they have standards of what level of nonsense they want their name associated with...

"Goat said wearing a mask alone in a car was good because people touch their face and mask."

He clearly said while traveling from destination to destination. So if you enter store B and put your mask on, it's better to leave your mask on while driving to store C, because you minimize the amount of time you touch your mask and risk infecting YOURSELF. Then when you reach home and remove your mask, you can wash and sanitize your hands, like the CDC reccomends...
Although I can't wear a mask when I'm driving, because I also wear glasses, this issue has been adequately addressed multiple times. The recommendation is to minimize the number of times you touch your mask and to wash your hands after removing it. This isn't feasible when you're running errands to multiple locations.

Does this qualify as "karma"? It seems like all you have to do is rail about the vax/masks or in the case of Laura Loomer just say you want to get covid so you can prove to your followers how "mild" it is, and voila you're infected...Maybe being a nasty person is part of the equation as well...

"Loomer, a far-right activist who was embraced by Trump, lost a U.S. House bid in Florida last year. She has been banned from most mainstream social networks—as well as Uber and Lyft—for blatant Islamophobia."

Careful what you wish for...

Last year, Loomer expressed a wish that she could catch COVID to show everyone that it was no big deal. She wrote on Parler in December 2020: “I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I’ve had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus. Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID.”

However, in follow-up messages on her Telegram channel late Thursday, she made it clear that she was suffering severe symptoms. “Just pray for me please,” she wrote. “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain.”

She then posted more vaccine conspiracy theories, writing that the government “doesn’t want you to know what it really does,” despite the scientific fact that it would have offered her some protection."

Then there's the case of 19 yr old Decatur City (AL) city council member Hunter Pepper.
He wasn't content to just be an isolated anti-vax, anti masker but felt the need to press for an end to mask mandates in a county with a 41% vax rate. Not sure he made "wise choices", but he was definitely determined to demonstrate his right to make his choices.

"Pepper, who is training to become an emergency medical technician, has routinely challenged pandemic-related restrictions as a city councilman, both slamming mask mandates and opting not to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, the outlet reported.

“I don’t believe you should be forced to do something like this, it’s wrong and it’s government overreach,” Pepper said in April as the city considered repealing a local mask mandate, according to WAFF.

“Me wearing a mask should be my choice,” Pepper said, days later, in an April 9 vote to end the city’s mask order, per WAAY."

Not sure he feels that way now, esp since Wed when he told his Twitter posse "
"It feels terrible not to be able to breathe."

"Last month, Pepper, who became the youngest person elected to Decatur’s city council last year, vowed that he would “fight to the end” against another city mask mandate." (I'd characterize that particular statement as unintentional irony, esp the "end" part...)

Maybe if he recovers he'll learn a lesson. But being deadly sick with covid pneumonia in that part of AL would appear to be a pretty risky proposition...Even if you're just 19...

I don't take my health for granted and I never boast about it because you never know what tomorrow may bring. But I will say this. I was at an indoor event with 20,000 people three and a half week ago in a part of the country that's a Covid hotspot. I am 100% certain that the only reason I didn't contract Covid (or maybe I should say symptomatic Covid because who knows, but I feel fine) is because I was vaccinated. Vaccines work. It's sad this still needs to be said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT