ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

Well....watching the video Nelson came across as a real twerp. Looked like he couldn't find his car. Also, any male who doesn't immediately take off his mask once he leaves a store, and instead walks all the way to his car wearing a mask, is a pussy. Not to mention the stupid hat. So I naturally assumed he was like you or Cosmic.

So I looked at his bio, and it looked like Mr. Wolf is actually ok. He's achieved a lot and has won a lot of civic awards. And it doesn't appear from his bio that he's a crazy leftist.

Then I saw the attached video.....and yes, Judge Wolf is very much like the two of you

EDIT--And he should have fined himself $2000 for this horrendous violation of the Law:

EDIT II--And then there's this. So Judge Wolf is indeed a butt-hurt Leftist.

The first link (store confrontation) doesn't have the public comments about the video--178 of them , when I saw the video separate from the story, all agreeing with my judgment of the judge.....good to see if you pull it up on the internet.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want that asshat following me to my car.

And who gives a shit if someone wants to wear their mask. I'd rather someone wear it 24/7 than go inside without a mask pretending like a mask is an affront to their freedoms and not giving a shit about the pandemic.

Oh, he had an abundance of caution...on no. That doesn't make him stupid. That just shows you're a judgmental prick.

I agree she shouldn't have followed him and harassed him. And that she is a crazy bitch. But he is by far the bigger danger, as is clear from the videos I posted. He is the kind of asshole you clowns love.

Reactions: DANC
I wouldn't want that asshat following me to my car.

And who gives a shit if someone wants to wear their mask. I'd rather someone wear it 24/7 than go inside without a mask pretending like a mask is an affront to their freedoms and not giving a shit about the pandemic.

Oh, he had an abundance of caution...on no. That doesn't make him stupid. That just shows you're a judgmental prick.

Do you wear a mask when you jog?

The sad thing is all the responses to her video acting like her behavior is something to be applauded.

A bunch of people showing they were not taught basic human decency growing up by their parents. Yay for bullies is about the gist of the responses.
She only allows like-"minded" people to comment on her instagram.
I‘m 99% convinced & climbing you’re a bot. The alternative is certainly not flattering…😂😂😂
Strange how my On Topic post containing absolute facts (do you really want to argue in favor of ANYTHING that beauty school dropout said in her tirade?) draws your ire and this obvious troll from an obvious troll doesn't rate a single reply from you...

"This virus was created to defeat Trump in the election."

Now aside from the fact that everyone who has even a hint of a clue knows that Lucy is a troll persona, it's just such a ridiculously stupid lie that doesn't even account for deaths and cases throughout the entire world.
Well....watching the video Nelson came across as a real twerp. Looked like he couldn't find his car. Also, any male who doesn't immediately take off his mask once he leaves a store, and instead walks all the way to his car wearing a mask, is a pussy. Not to mention the stupid hat. So I naturally assumed he was like you or Cosmic.

So I looked at his bio, and it looked like Mr. Wolf is actually ok. He's achieved a lot and has won a lot of civic awards. And it doesn't appear from his bio that he's a crazy leftist.

Then I saw the attached video.....and yes, Judge Wolf is very much like the two of you

EDIT--And he should have fined himself $2000 for this horrendous violation of the Law:

EDIT II--And then there's this. So Judge Wolf is indeed a butt-hurt Leftist.

OK, so I'm only going to use YOUR links in disagreeing with your post...I assume your claim that the judge is a "threat" is some sort of hyperbolic Libertarian "freedom" rant. But the first link you posted makes it clear that the Judge only got involved AFTER the clerk asked the man to put on his mask. I don't know why the Judge attempted to hand the asshole his card (perhaps suggesting he file a complaint with his office), but I obviously view that video as different than you do.

You apparently support the asshole trying to make a scene, I think morons like him are the real problem. While Judges can be assholes, that doesn't seem to be the case in video 1... Like the sheriff says, it seems clear the Judge was only trying to help and attempting to diffuse the situation...

Video 2 the Judge admitted he was slow to pull up his mask after getting up to leave after finishing his meal, but the incident took place on Father's Day (Sun) when the Judge's order didn't take effect until the next day. I would liken the faux FB furor over the pic to the same mentality of the folks who saw a 1996 pic of Taliban fighters in a jeep with a photoshopped pic of a Biden/Harris poster and thought it was real. There's no accounting for that level of stupidity. So 0-2 on the first two videos showing the Judge is a "threat"...

As for the story on Black Rifle, I think you'd have to have some insight into local SA politics to be able to comment with any degree of accuracy. I know that Black Rifle is not entirely happy with some of their customers' attempts to link them to far-right conspiracists and causes (like Jan 6), and I don't know what was in their tweet that the Judge found so offensive. The Judge is 80 yrs old and a veteran of 50 yrs of Dem politics in Texas, but I don't know that I'd call him a "raging leftist"...

He became a TX State Senator in 1971, but he was a businessman prior to entering politics. Sounds like he was a pretty successful entrepreneur starting a Building Supply company with his brothers in 1961, and by 1977 when they sold it had grown to an 8 store chain. And then a year later the brothers founded another successful business, a chain of natural food stores...

All of which underscores my point about how stupid the woman in the video attacking him sounded, calling him a "Communist, traitor" and saying he didn't care about business owners... I don't feel too offbase saying the judge probably cares a lot more about his fellow citizens, and especially the children than the uneducated dropout who seemingly tried to top every stupid lie she said with another even more ridiculous claim repeatedly for close to 4 mins. And I'm sorry once you bring Falun Gong into the mix you've given up any pretense of actual intelligence...

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Strange how my On Topic post containing absolute facts (do you really want to argue in favor of ANYTHING that beauty school dropout said in her tirade?) draws your ire and this obvious troll from an obvious troll doesn't rate a single reply from you...

Now aside from the fact that everyone who has even a hint of a clue knows that Lucy is a troll persona, it's just such a ridiculously stupid lie that doesn't even account for deaths and cases throughout the entire world.

OK, so I'm only going to use YOUR links in disagreeing with your post...I assume your claim that the judge is a "threat" is some sort of hyperbolic Libertarian "freedom" rant. But the first link you posted makes it clear that the Judge only got involved AFTER the clerk asked the man to put on his mask. I don't know why the Judge attempted to hand the asshole his card (perhaps suggesting he file a complaint with his office), but I obviously view that video as different than you do.

You apparently support the asshole trying to make a scene, I think morons like him are the real problem. While Judges can be assholes, that doesn't seem to be the case in video 1... Like the sheriff says, it seems clear the Judge was only trying to help and attempting to diffuse the situation...

Video 2 the Judge admitted he was slow to pull up his mask after getting up to leave after finishing his meal, but the incident took place on Father's Day (Sun) when the Judge's order didn't take effect until the next day. I would liken the faux FB furor over the pic to the same mentality of the folks who saw a 1996 pic of Taliban fighters in a jeep with a photoshopped pic of a Biden/Harris poster and thought it was real. There's no accounting for that level of stupidity. So 0-2 on the first two videos showing the Judge is a "threat"...

As for the story on Black Rifle, I think you'd have to have some insight into local SA politics to be able to comment with any degree of accuracy. I know that Black Rifle is not entirely happy with some of their customers' attempts to link them to far-right conspiracists and causes (like Jan 6), and I don't know what was in their tweet that the Judge found so offensive. The Judge is 80 yrs old and a veteran of 50 yrs of Dem politics in Texas, but I don't know that I'd call him a "raging leftist"...

He became a TX State Senator in 1971, but he was a businessman prior to entering politics. Sounds like he was a pretty successful entrepreneur starting a Building Supply company with his brothers in 1961, and by 1977 when they sold it had grown to an 8 store chain. And then a year later the brothers founded another successful business, a chain of natural food stores...

All of which underscores my point about how stupid the woman in the video attacking him sounded, calling him a "Communist, traitor" and saying he didn't care about business owners... I don't feel too offbase saying the judge probably cares a lot more about his fellow citizens, and especially the children than the uneducated dropout who seemingly tried to top every stupid lie she said with another even more ridiculous claim repeatedly for close to 4 mins. And I'm sorry once you bring Falun Gong into the mix you've given up any pretense of actual intelligence...
That video was directed at you cosmic, that’s exactly how I feel about people like you.

I already said the women was a crazy bitch. And I said nothing good about the argumentative customer. So you set up the old strawman there, didn't you?

My post was about the judge. He's an arrogant, vindictive twit who would refuse the offer of a free rescue boat from a taxpayer, and have other taxpayers pay for it, because the offer was made by someone he disagreed with politically. He is not worthy of being a judge and, because he has power and the two nitwits don't, is far more dangerous than them.

And he's lucky he didn't get punched in a nose........which would have been worthy of a felony charge.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
The first link (store confrontation) doesn't have the public comments about the video--178 of them , when I saw the video separate from the story, all agreeing with my judgment of the judge.....good to see if you pull it up on the internet.
The attached video shows the comments concerning Judge Judy going all detective on the angry customer who smacked the card out of his silly-ass hand. This is what normal people think about that twit.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
No, that is what dumbasses think. Normal, civilized people put on the mask.

Of course, when people were confronting asshole GOPers in public back during the tyrant trumper years, you guys were all up in arms about how they should be left alone.

Do those “coerced” into getting vaccinated not receive something of value?
There are a lot of things we could coerce people to do that would offer them value.

When there were externalities to COVID, stuff like social distancing made sense. But the option of a vaccine pretty much eliminates all externalities. The Hospital bed capacity is a red herring. Why is the guy who shoveled McDonalds into his face for 20 years and went into cardiac arrest more deserving of immediate care than the person who did not get vaccinated?

Obviously you’ll have people that need ICU care for reasons beyond their control, but when you start parsing who is and isn’t deserving of an ICU bed you get into really morally murky territory.

Reactions: DANC and IUCrazy2
I already said the women was a crazy bitch. And I said nothing good about the argumentative customer. So you set up the old strawman there, didn't you?
My post was about the judge. He's an arrogant, vindictive twit who would refuse the offer of a free rescue boat from a taxpayer, and have other taxpayers pay for it, because the offer was made by someone he disagreed with politically. He is not worthy of being a judge and, because he has power and the two nitwits don't, is far more dangerous than them.

And he's lucky he didn't get punched in a nose........which would have been worthy of a felony charge.
Talk about a strawman... The first two videos of what you purport to show the Judge as a threat show interactions with stupid people, so how is the judge a "threat"? Actually, if you read your own link on the Black Coffee issue, it clearly says that the Judge was not happy with their tweet attacking a council member. So exactly where do you get the notion that it was because he disagreed with BC politically? Your link doesn't even say that, or anything remotely close...

"Things went south when Taylor was critical of Commissioner Trish DeBerry on social media for questioning the need for a boat.

It resulted in social media comments that Judge Nelson Wolff described in a letter as vile and sexist." (nothing about political differences)...

"Judge Wolff called them, "One of the ugliest and most blatant displays of sexism and personal attacks that I've ever seen in my 50-years in politics." (again nothing about political differences)

Unless you're trying to argue that sexism and personal attacks are the bailiwicks of far-right extremists...

"Taylor responded to Wolff with a message of his own."

"The Judge's ego is more important than your safety, the Judge's ego in the Judge's opinion is more important than the county getting equipment that they need that could fulfill a safety requirement," Taylor said."

Seems like Taylor set up his own strawman. I see a possible generational issue (based on the sexism/personal attacks comments from the Judge). But I'm not sure where the "Judge's ego" comes into play... And Taylor isn't even claiming "politics"- still not sure where you came up with that one...

"Fox San Antonio has learned Commissioner DeBerry has requested security because of threatening comments posted on social media."

No doubt the "normal" people you defined as commenting on the store confrontation video...

And then there's this...

"Wolff goes on to explain that because of the attack on DeBerry, he will oppose funds from Black Rifle Coffee for the boat or any other use for county purposes."

Again, I don't see any valid basis for YOU labeling it political...

Wolff says "I will support paying for the boat with county funds if you (Salazar) provide(s) to us the details on the operation, liability, storage, maintenance and staffing costs.."

Isn't that what GOP politicians always say?

"He's an arrogant, vindictive twit who would refuse the offer of a free rescue boat from a taxpayer, and have other taxpayers pay for it because the offer was made by someone he disagreed with politically."

Link? There is NO indication in the link YOU provided that makes this anything close to a factual statement. It's just your conjecture and is not even supported by the sequence of events detailed in YOUR link...

In fact, there is nothing to indicate that Judge Wolff would have even opposed the offer from Black Rifle IF it had come before and without the attack on the female Councilwoman...THAT seems to be what stuck in Judge Wolff's 80 yr old caw, not the political orientation of Black Rifle...

Now I fully expect jet to call you out for posting an obvious lie, accuse you of being a bot, and participating/posting in a thread that you find interesting. And the usual mental Giants "liking" his post calling you out...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
No, that is what dumbasses think. Normal, civilized people put on the mask.

Of course, when people were confronting asshole GOPers in public back during the tyrant trumper years, you guys were all up in arms about how they should be left alone.

I said she should leave him alone. I also said he is a vindictive, arrogant twit. Both things are true.

You're just butthurt because you had a video of a crazy bitch and you thought it proved something......than I showed by 3 separate videos, which I located in 5 minutes, that her main complaint was true----that he was not worthy of being a judge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Talk about a strawman... The first two videos of what you purport to show the Judge as a threat show interactions with stupid people, so how is the judge a "threat"? Actually, if you read your own link on the Black Coffee issue, it clearly says that the Judge was not happy with their tweet attacking a council member. So exactly where do you get the notion that it was because he disagreed with BC politically? Your link doesn't even say that, or anything remotely close...

"Things went south when Taylor was critical of Commissioner Trish DeBerry on social media for questioning the need for a boat.

It resulted in social media comments that Judge Nelson Wolff described in a letter as vile and sexist." (nothing about political differences)...

"Judge Wolff called them, "One of the ugliest and most blatant displays of sexism and personal attacks that I've ever seen in my 50-years in politics." (again nothing about political differences)

Unless you're trying to argue that sexism and personal attacks are the bailiwicks of far-right extremists...

"Taylor responded to Wolff with a message of his own."

"The Judge's ego is more important than your safety, the Judge's ego in the Judge's opinion is more important than the county getting equipment that they need that could fulfill a safety requirement," Taylor said."

Seems like Taylor set up his own strawman. I see a possible generational issue (based on the sexism/personal attacks comments from the Judge). But I'm not sure where the "Judge's ego" comes into play... And Taylor isn't even claiming "politics"- still not sure where you came up with that one...

"Fox San Antonio has learned Commissioner DeBerry has requested security because of threatening comments posted on social media."

No doubt the "normal" people you defined as commenting on the store confrontation video...

And then there's this...

"Wolff goes on to explain that because of the attack on DeBerry, he will oppose funds from Black Rifle Coffee for the boat or any other use for county purposes."

Again, I don't see any valid basis for YOU labeling it political...

Wolff says "I will support paying for the boat with county funds if you (Salazar) provide(s) to us the details on the operation, liability, storage, maintenance and staffing costs.."

Isn't that what GOP politicians always say?

"He's an arrogant, vindictive twit who would refuse the offer of a free rescue boat from a taxpayer, and have other taxpayers pay for it because the offer was made by someone he disagreed with politically."

Link? There is NO indication in the link YOU provided that makes this anything close to a factual statement. It's just your conjecture and is not even supported by the sequence of events detailed in YOUR link...

In fact, there is nothing to indicate that Judge Wolff would have even opposed the offer from Black Rifle IF it had come before and without the attack on the female Councilwoman...THAT seems to be what stuck in Judge Wolff's 80 yr old caw, not the political orientation of Black Rifle...

Now I fully expect jet to call you out for posting an obvious lie, accuse you of being a bot, and participating/posting in a thread that you find interesting. And the usual mental Giants "liking" his post calling you out...

The bottom line is that the guy offered to donate a f***ing boat to the county, and the Judge said no, he'd rather have the taxpayers pay for it. Because the guy said things he didn't like about a fellow politician. That's political, dumbass.

• Haha
I get that but we incentivize people to act rationally all the time. Don’t want to wear a seat belt? Here’s your ticket.
Seat belts are an excellent example. Those are actual laws, passed by state legislatures.

Not Federal administrative ****ery. You guys in the ends justify the means crowd are scaring the shit out of me.

The attached video shows the comments concerning Judge Judy going all detective on the angry customer who smacked the card out of his silly-ass hand. This is what normal people think about that twit.

Did you even check the date on the video before you posted it? Admittedly I didn't, because I just assumed you'd post a video relevant to my initial post, which dealt with the current Delta surge in Texas and the crazy woman who berated the Judge with nonsense over his mask mandate for the schools. You've got an idiot like Abbott as Governor, somebody has to display some concern for the health and welfare of the citizenry where the variant is wreaking havoc...

At any rate, my bad for assuming your video had any relevance to 2021. I'm not sure how the people commenting a year ago decrying masks when there wasn't even a vaccine equate to "normal" in your (or any sane person's) mind. The video has received over 12,000 views and only 150 or so positive likes/comments, and you think that's "representative"?

Chances are some of the original commenters were embarrassed by their original comments and never followed up. And in a state like Texas which has been ravaged by Delta, chances are that some of the original "normal" commenters ended up like a lot of vax/mask deniers. Either in a hospital/ICU or worse, or having a change of heart along the way...

I could almost understand your anti-mask stance in June 2021, before the full weight of Delta devastated Trump land. But how in the world could you have anything but the utmost respect for Judge Wolff's attempts to save lives in June 2020? Maybe you actually thought this video was from this summer also?

Did you even check the date on the video before you posted it? Admittedly I didn't, because I just assumed you'd post a video relevant to my initial post, which dealt with the current Delta surge in Texas and the crazy woman who berated the Judge with nonsense over his mask mandate for the schools. You've got an idiot like Abbott as Governor, somebody has to display some concern for the health and welfare of the citizenry where the variant is wreaking havoc...

At any rate, my bad for assuming your video had any relevance to 2021. I'm not sure how the people commenting a year ago decrying masks when there wasn't even a vaccine equate to "normal" in your (or any sane person's) mind. The video has received over 12,000 views and only 150 or so positive likes/comments, and you think that's "representative"?

Chances are some of the original commenters were embarrassed by their original comments and never followed up. And in a state like Texas which has been ravaged by Delta, chances are that some of the original "normal" commenters ended up like a lot of vax/mask deniers. Either in a hospital/ICU or worse, or having a change of heart along the way...

I could almost understand your anti-mask stance in June 2021, before the full weight of Delta devastated Trump land. But how in the world could you have anything but the utmost respect for Judge Wolff's attempts to save lives in June 2020? Maybe you actually thought this video was from this summer also?
Good Lord. You need a bubble. Look at the stats. Move into a cave.

I didn't know it was from 2020, but that makes 0 difference. The guy was an arrogant twit in 2020, and still is.

And I was not responding to your post. I was responding to Hickory's post. See my post of 11:01.

I didn't pay any attention to what you said in your post, because you're such a word whore and a waste of time.

I said she should leave him alone. I also said he is a vindictive, arrogant twit. Both things are true.

You're just butthurt because you had a video of a crazy bitch and you thought it proved something......than I showed by 3 separate videos, which I located in 5 minutes, that her main complaint was true----that he was not worthy of being a judge.
You located 3 videos but only 1 is even germane to the discussion of the stupid woman's rant. Turns out both of the first two are a year old when only really stupid people felt it was safe not to wear a mask. The first one is particularly offensive, as the maskless asshole is endangering a front-line worker who politely asked him to comply with policy and put his mask on...

Do you remember how many front-line workers caught covid early on and ended up dying because others were inconsiderate? Cashiers in stores should not have to face life and death decisions during their shifts because of inconsiderate assholes who want to whine over having to wear a piece of cloth to protect and show consideration for the health of others...

You located 3 videos but only 1 is even germane to the discussion of the stupid woman's rant. Turns out both of the first two are a year old when only really stupid people felt it was safe not to wear a mask. The first one is particularly offensive, as the maskless asshole is endangering a front-line worker who politely asked him to comply with policy and put his mask on...

Do you remember how many front-line workers caught covid early on and ended up dying because others were inconsiderate? Cashiers in stores should not have to face life and death decisions during their shifts because of inconsiderate assholes who want to whine over having to wear a piece of cloth to protect and show consideration for the health of others...

I wasn't discussing her rant. You gave a damn about that. I didn't.

What interested me was what got her so pissed off. And in looking at that, I found 3 videos which amply demonstrated why that arrogant, vindictive prick Wolff should not be a judge. And so, while I agree she is a crazy bitch, she was correct about he main complaint........that Judge Wolff should not be a judge. He's just another petty tyrant, for whom you have so much affection.

• Haha
I get that but we incentivize people to act rationally all the time. Don’t want to wear a seat belt? Here’s your ticket.
Where do you draw the line on what the government can tell you to do? I got the vaccine, my personal choice, so this is not some anti-vaxx position. It is a personal freedom position. The case was made to people and some are not on board. If the vaccine is truly effective, then those of us who have it are good to go. Those who do not will probably catch the illness. The vast majority who do will live and their immunity will be better than those who got the shot. They have the right to roll that dice.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
I didn't know it was from 2020, but that makes 0 difference. The guy was an arrogant twit in 2020, and still is.

And I was not responding to your post. I was responding to Hickory's post. See my post of 11:01.

I didn't pay any attention to what you said in your post, because you're such a word whore and a waste of time.
Word whore.....

Post of the Month!

My favorite morons are the ones who drive in their car with their masks on - and they're alone in the car.
Although I can't wear a mask when I'm driving, because I also wear glasses, this issue has been adequately addressed multiple times. The recommendation is to minimize the number of times you touch your mask and to wash your hands after removing it. This isn't feasible when you're running errands to multiple locations.

Although I can't wear a mask when I'm driving, because I also wear glasses, this issue has been adequately addressed multiple times. The recommendation is to minimize the number of times you touch your mask and to wash your hands after removing it. This isn't feasible when you're running errands to multiple locations.
Oh, Jesus......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT