ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

That's a unique recollection...!

The way the rest of the sane world remembers "the last half of 2020" is both Biden and Harris saying they wouldn't get the jab because they didn't trust Trump... That nonsense was bolstered by the usual media suspects parroting the Biden team's talking points...

I wonder how many lives were lost because of their bs...???☠💀☠️

I suppose this must be the newest "repeat the lie often enough and we'll get enough voters to buy it" move from the DNC......🙄😣

only the people watching the right wing propaganda machine would remember it that way.

Maybe you should fact check your sources....but I'm guessing the truth doesn't really matter to you.

The article is from FORBES, and the author is on staff there. The quotes you found funny are his, and he goes on to cite several other studies as well...

You seem to be trying to claim it's anti-GOP Propaganda when in reality it is a piece published in a pro-Trump magazine, owned by a pro-Trump GOP Businessman and politician...
Stay out of it if you don't understand my post, Word Salad

Outside Shitter is always going on about any study not agreeing with him as not valid because it's not a controlled, double blind study. What he posted was nothing of the sort.

Now go back and play in the corner.

It's weird how several of the vaccinated people who work/appear at Fox find ways to shill for the poor unvaccinated. Many of the same people who find ways to discriminate against people based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and other factors that are innate, are somehow outspoken in their defense of people who for the most part are making a choice about their vaccine status...

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
There are so many different talking points when it comes to the crazies who are anti-mask, anti-vax, pro-Big Lie, and pro using scary words that you have no idea what they mean or spouting multi conspiracy theories in a single go. Sometimes it's hard to separate all the players and try to keep up with the various levels of stupid that are out there...

But the 3rd-grade dropout in this video manages to encapsulate ALL of the stupidity in a single Instagram video. Not only does she mention Falun Gong (total giveaway for I get my worldview from Rev Moon) in her post accompanying her video, but also she is accusing this judge of wanting to harm (mask) kids while the Judge is wearing a mask.

In other words, obviously, the Judge is trying to protect himself (and innocent kids) while advocating for masks and WEARING a mask. Just another example of facts totally evading her in a clear attempt to say the most stupid statements in a single 2 or 3 minute period of time. I realize she has no concept of "irony", but for someone this stupid to call out others as needing to "educate themselves" is almost the perfect unintentional textbook illustration...

There are so many different talking points when it comes to the crazies who are anti-mask, anti-vax, pro-Big Lie, and pro using scary words that you have no idea what they mean or spouting multi conspiracy theories in a single go. Sometimes it's hard to separate all the players and try to keep up with the various levels of stupid that are out there...

But the 3rd-grade dropout in this video manages to encapsulate ALL of the stupidity in a single Instagram video. Not only does she mention Falun Gong (total giveaway for I get my worldview from Rev Moon) in her post accompanying her video, but also she is accusing this judge of wanting to harm (mask) kids while the Judge is wearing a mask.

In other words, obviously, the Judge is trying to protect himself (and innocent kids) while advocating for masks and WEARING a mask. Just another example of facts totally evading her in a clear attempt to say the most stupid statements in a single 2 or 3 minute period of time.

I‘m 99% convinced & climbing you’re a bot. The alternative is certainly not flattering…😂😂😂

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

In other words, obviously, the Judge is trying to protect himself (and innocent kids) while advocating for masks and WEARING a mask. Just another example of facts totally evading her in a clear attempt to say the most stupid statements in a single 2 or 3 minute period of time. I realize she has no concept of "irony", but for someone this stupid to call out others as needing to "educate themselves" is almost the perfect unintentional textbook illustration...

^^^ cuckoo ^^^

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
I wasn't replying to you, psycho.
You're so utterly full of shit. You're now apparently pro-Ivermectin and a champion of the anti-vaxxers when we all know you were knocking down the old people so that you could be first in line for the vaccine early this year.

Psycho? Look in the mirror.

You're so utterly full of shit. You're now apparently pro-Ivermectin and a champion of the anti-vaxxers when we all know you were knocking down the old people so that you could be first in line for the vaccine early this year.

Psycho? Look in the mirror.
That's pretty funny, since you won't find even the word 'invermectin' in any of my posts.

I got my vaccine in May, well past the February date when I could have. I'd prefer to use you morons as guinea pigs first.

"Psycho? Look in the mirror." Another one of your original comebacks. How DO you do it?

Reactions: Crayfish57
That's pretty funny, since you won't find even the word 'invermectin' in any of my posts.

I got my vaccine in May, well past the February date when I could have. I'd prefer to use you morons as guinea pigs first.

"Psycho? Look in the mirror." Another one of your original comebacks. How DO you do it?
I won't find the word "invermectin" in anyone's posts. Moron.

The sad thing is all the responses to her video acting like her behavior is something to be applauded.

A bunch of people showing they were not taught basic human decency growing up by their parents. Yay for bullies is about the gist of the responses.

The sad thing is all the responses to her video acting like her behavior is something to be applauded.

A bunch of people showing they were not taught basic human decency growing up by their parents. Yay for bullies is about the gist of the responses.
That’s the best video I have seen in awhile, it was like she was speaking directly to cosmic!

Reactions: DANC

Well....watching the video Nelson came across as a real twerp. Looked like he couldn't find his car. Also, any male who doesn't immediately take off his mask once he leaves a store, and instead walks all the way to his car wearing a mask, is a pussy. Not to mention the stupid hat. So I naturally assumed he was like you or Cosmic.

So I looked at his bio, and it looked like Mr. Wolf is actually ok. He's achieved a lot and has won a lot of civic awards. And it doesn't appear from his bio that he's a crazy leftist.

Then I saw the attached video.....and yes, Judge Wolf is very much like the two of you

EDIT--And he should have fined himself $2000 for this horrendous violation of the Law:

EDIT II--And then there's this. So Judge Wolf is indeed a butt-hurt Leftist.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Yes, I would say those who are seeking to get people fired from their jobs and banished from commerce because they just won't do what they tell you to would fit the bully label quite well. Bully.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Well....watching the video Nelson came across as a real twerp. Looked like he couldn't find his car. Also, any male who doesn't immediately take off his mask once he leaves a store, and instead walks all the way to his car wearing a mask, is a pussy. Not to mention the stupid hat. So I naturally assumed he was like you or Cosmic.

So I looked at his bio, and it looked like Mr. Wolf is actually ok. He's achieved a lot and has won a lot of civic awards. And it doesn't appear from his bio that he's a crazy leftist.

Then I saw the attached video.....and yes, Judge Wolf is very much like the two of you

EDIT--And he should have fined himself $2000 for this horrendous violation of the Law:

I wouldn't want that asshat following me to my car.

And who gives a shit if someone wants to wear their mask. I'd rather someone wear it 24/7 than go inside without a mask pretending like a mask is an affront to their freedoms and not giving a shit about the pandemic.

Oh, he had an abundance of caution...on no. That doesn't make him stupid. That just shows you're a judgmental prick.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT