ADVERTISEMENT

The Settler's Paradigm (pretty long but there are pictures!)

Correct. 70's. 80's. 90's. What do you not understand? Entirely the point. Some years nothing, other years girl problems. Some years weed, or public intoxication. Some years a combination. Again, what do you not understand?
And all of these "events" were overlooked by the BPD, right?

Sure they were . . .

And all of these "events" were overlooked by the BPD, right?

Sure they were . . .

You didn't bother to read, did you. When a kid was publicly drunk back then, guess who was called? BPD let it be handled internally. Some of the guys were caught smoking, not by BPD by the way. So on and so forth. Mostly minor stuff, but it happens at every school, even BYU ever once in a blue moon. Deny it all you wish, ask a few of the old codgers from BPD, or a few old codgers from IU athletics. Didn't happen often, but you are naive to suggest those things didn't happen from time to time during that time span.

You didn't bother to read, did you. When a kid was publicly drunk back then, guess who was called? BPD let it be handled internally. Some of the guys were caught smoking, not by BPD by the way. So on and so forth. Mostly minor stuff, but it happens at every school, even BYU ever once in a blue moon. Deny it all you wish, ask a few of the old codgers from BPD, or a few old codgers from IU athletics. Didn't happen often, but you are naive to suggest those things didn't happen from time to time during that time span.
Did stuff happen under Bob Knight? Sure it did - like the cops called out on Richard Mandeville at his appt, or Pat Knight being arrested for PI, or Sherron getting in trouble over his girlfriend.

So if IU allowed that stuff to be handled by the police, they "fixed it" on other occasions? Specific year, please - not to mention offense. IF you're as legit as you claim, I'll be able to verify it.

Not me, if seeding includes assignment to venues. The NCAA never seems to send Duke and Kentucky to Pocatello or even LA or Seattle, even in their down years. Duke and Kentucky always seem to play within driving distance of home.
Duke in 1996 played at the RCA Dome in the first round and lost to E. Michigan but they were ab 8th seed that year. I was at those games and that duke team was not very good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT