ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else delusional?

I don't think knocking off Nebraska or Northwestern in the BTT will vault IU onto the bubble. The Hoosiers have a lack of quality wins and many double-digit losses.
Wasn’t it a couple of years ago they left Mississippi state out after they went on that epic run to almost win the SEC tournament? Similar scenario if this team gets to the final game(I doubt we do). This team has to win it.

I said the same thing. Not sure why you're acting like I'm arguing with you.

This season isnt over, but it hasn't been great. TJD was great, but not the best player in the country by anyone's estimation except apparently you. He wasn't even the best player in the big ten as a senior. He was an All American, but he also improved under Woodson.

Tournament results don't mean much. Archie has an E8. Crean a F4. Didn't save them here.

We get it, you don't like Woodson. Plenty of reasons to not like Muss or Izzo this year too.

Haha "you" dont like Woodson. You mean NOBODY does.

Plenty of reasons to be upset at this one season, yes. Not their entire career. That's the whole point.

And think we are gonna make a run in the big ten tourney? I am gonna bet on us to win it.

You have to give it to woody, his teams have done much better in the latter portion of the season. They never quit on him like they did Archie. Speaking of, saying woody is worse than Archie should get you banned, Archie was the worst. That is not debatable.

This squad when they play with pace should beat every team in the league. Man, if they went out and won the damn tourney in Minneapolis next week, that would be something. I do think if we get to the final game, along with beating MSU, would be hard to leave out a 10-10 IU team. This tourney is a production at the end of the day, and we make a damn good show. One way or the other.

A week ago you told me you were done with the team for this year. Now this?

And think we are gonna make a run in the big ten tourney? I am gonna bet on us to win it.

You have to give it to woody, his teams have done much better in the latter portion of the season. They never quit on him like they did Archie. Speaking of, saying woody is worse than Archie should get you banned, Archie was the worst. That is not debatable.

This squad when they play with pace should beat every team in the league. Man, if they went out and won the damn tourney in Minneapolis next week, that would be something. I do think if we get to the final game, along with beating MSU, would be hard to leave out a 10-10 IU team. This tourney is a production at the end of the day, and we make a damn good show. One way or the other.
I think it’s more likely we win this Sunday against MSU for our fourth straight win, then get embarrassed in our first game of the BTT.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
If Minny wins a game or two they will all be quad one wins. Committee doesn't watch all these games, if any. They do look at those quad ones tho. Go Gophers go, get to 75 baby! They were 76 before we played them.
It is a stretch but they are playing much better. Mike has not lost this team as some have speculated.

Reactions: Tammany Hall

we sure got snapped out of our delusional state last night, didn't we?

• Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh

• Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh
Totally disagree. At Minnesota a team that had won 5 in a row at home, Wisconsin....never easy and another road game at Maryland. The way we had been playing we could have easily lost all 3 but won all 3. Win Sunday and I am fully on board.
I would agree on the Minnesota game, but not the others.

Maryland has more shooting problems than IU does. IU has shown that they match up pretty well with any team that has poor perimeter shooting. But, any team that can shoot is a problem, since IU gives up so many threes and can't hit their own.

Wisky was 2-5 in their last 7 games prior to being beaten by IU. That included a loss to Michigan. The two wins were against OSU (before they changed coaches) and Maryland (see above).

People are crazy if they're talking about IU getting on a roll and having a chance for the NCAA tournament. I mean, they possibly could beat MSU this weekend too. Did you see any of the N'Western/MSU game? That was one of the worst displays of offensive basketball I've ever seen.

The B1G is just bad this year. Very bad. The fact that IU has the record that it does in THIS conference this year is especially awful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT