ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

Dammit, I swear I read that over about 10 times before I posted so I wouldn't have any typos.

Are you sure you didn't change it yourself? lol

See kids, being a smart ass is no way to go through life.

I caught it before you edited it.

I joke around a lot. Basically always. But this one really was the one and we had a 20 yr age difference and I think she looked ahead to your pop’s second wife’s situation and said no. To her credit. I get it.
Sorry...
I empathize with you as you have recounted your painful relationship experiences.

The one who left you should get no credit for being so selfish.

You're not a ****ing leased Chevy.

Sorry...
I empathize with you as you have recounted your painful relationship experiences.

The one who left you should get no credit for being so selfish.

You're not a ****ing leased Chevy.
Appreciate it mas. Good lesson to have enough other stuff you like to not let happiness be contingent on a person

It’s pervasive on both sides. Did Al Gore do anything to get into politics besides being the son of Senator Albert Gore? Bob Casey is the son of the former Governor of PA. What did Bill Bradley do to qualify for a Senate seat other than be the glue guy on the last Knicks championship team? The only point I’m trying to make is Kamala is far from the first pol to be helped along the way. She was only helped to get her foot in the door, not bounced up the ladder because of her family name, etc.
I agree.

Reactions: Morrison
Was the attack on Trump for his pussy grabbing comments a desperate partisan political attack?

So the word "consensual" has no meaning to you? As long as it is consensual and of age (and human), I don't care who you do. I don't care who Trump does, who Kamala does, or who Mc does. As grown humans you have that right and it is none of my business.

Now when the word consensual leaves the conversation then major issues arise and it becomes very much society's business.

The whole issue is disgusting, but the more the right keeps pushing it to the forefront the higher the likelihood that somebody on the left figures out a way to flip the script. Suddenly the narrative goes from Kamala Harris benefitting from the political patronage system to being a victim of the patriarchal nature of it. And like magic it's viewed through the lens of #metoo instead of #menext, with 70 million plus potential Kamala voters opining on her bravery, clapping in unison...

YPVSPUwhE9HrQnqrCv.webp

Not a good look for a man of the cloth to engage in slut-shaming.
Aren't we talking about the woman running for President? Years ago when I was working at Wendys in Westfield we had a stripper who used to come in almost every day. Now the guys there were all being stupid. But when I talked with her I would talk about my wife and children. We had our oldest daughter when I was there and I would show her new pictures of her. I didn't shame her though I knew what she did. But I did want her to know what a man of God looked like. What did she see everyday? It was a bunch of slobbering degenerates who should have been ashamed but might have been too drunk to realize it.

Aren't we talking about the woman running for President? Years ago when I was working at Wendys in Westfield we had a stripper who used to come in almost every day. Now the guys there were all being stupid. But when I talked with her I would talk about my wife and children. We had our oldest daughter when I was there and I would show her new pictures of her. I didn't shame her though I knew what she did. But I did want her to know what a man of God looked like. What did she see everyday? It was a bunch of slobbering degenerates who should have been ashamed but might have been too drunk to realize it.
Love this pastor. I wouldn’t be surprised if she stopped stripping that day. By showing her what a man of god looked like you also helped her to know for her own partner. And if I were a betting man she found one. Well done

I have heard this said of Harris. Do a lot of people know about how she got her start by sleeping with Willie Brown? If the press tries to squelch this story then I believe this is an attack on our democracy because we are not getting all the info on a person. I didn't have a problem when that audio recording came out about Trump who said vulgar things to Billy Bus. And no, Trump was not advocating accosting unwilling participants. He was talking about the kind of women who let guys grab on them. Again, it was right for us to know that about Trump so we can make decisions. Harris, getting her place in politics by sleeping her way to it is a story worthy to know.
How Christian.,...

The level of hypocritical nonsense that comes out off your keyboard is astounding.

So the word "consensual" has no meaning to you? As long as it is consensual and of age (and human), I don't care who you do. I don't care who Trump does, who Kamala does, or who Mc does. As grown humans you have that right and it is none of my business.

Now when the word consensual leaves the conversation then major issues arise and it becomes very much society's business.
Trump said they let him do it, so it was consensual. But it was still a main Democrat talking point - and still is.

You know nothing of Christian ethic and practice.

Don't act as if you do.
You'd be surprised. Cover to Cover, I'd eat your lunch---again. You've always brought a pea shooter into a tank battle with me, and I'm happy to continue the trend of making you look foolish, but you do a great job of that all by yourself without even the gentlest of pushes from anyone.

In case you haven't looked around, you're about 8 years too late...
th_coffee.gif
Huh...I think he was just convicted of his 34 felonies (he's tough on crime) on June 3rd. Trump was convicted of rape in civil court in June of last year.

If someone raped your daughter, would you vote for him 1 year later?

You'd be surprised. Cover to Cover, I'd eat your lunch---again. You've always brought a pea shooter into a tank battle with me, and I'm happy to continue the trend of making you look foolish, but you do a great job of that all by yourself without even the gentlest of pushes from anyone.
Mas still thinks Hillary Clinton is a "lizard person" form outer space. He's mentally ill.

Well keyboard commando,

I've actually been in a battle, with real tanks, and there was real blood and slaughter

And I've also given the Sunday message, in a real Church, to Christians..

You don't know shit about either circumstance..

You're a punk, a would-be bully who gets off trying to slime whoever the mob declares the victim..

GFY...in front of your full length mirror

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
See responses from drooling degenerates ....

Reactions: DANC
The guy is a raging anti-Semite and Nazi sympathizer, yet thinks he's some moral authority.

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

Well keyboard commando,

I've actually been in a battle, with real tanks, and there was real blood and slaughter

And I've also given the Sunday message, in a real Church, to Christians..

You don't know shit about either circumstance..

You're a punk, a would-be bully who gets off trying to slime whoever the mob declares the victim..

GFY...in front of your full length mirror
Yes, you cut quite the Christian cloth don't you? Another old white guy entrenched in a world that no longer exists and simply does not know how to respond except through his vitriolic keyboard messages. Another old white guy professing his faux Christianity all the while ill prepared to suffer perceived scorn, manufacturing slights and controversies to give you an opportunity to shout to the masses, issue your profane babble and then disappear.

Your military service, however commendable at the time, is not a continued crutch to rely upon. Even still, I would tell you thank you for your service. I do come from a long line of family members who did serve. My father's dad served in World I; My other grandfather in WW2 in the pacific, two uncles who fought in France and into Germany in WW2, one uncle who fought in Korea. My youngest uncle was a naval academy grad who served 25 years in the Navy and was the XO for the previous incarnation of the USS WASP. My brother graduated from the Military Academy, spent a year in Korea and a year in the middle east flying Blackhawks.

I know far more about you, than you know about me. Your diatribes tell us everything you want us to know about you, and I believe you.

Yes, you cut quite the Christian cloth don't you? Another old white guy entrenched in a world that no longer exists and simply does not know how to respond except through his vitriolic keyboard messages. Another old white guy professing his faux Christianity all the while ill prepared to suffer perceived scorn, manufacturing slights and controversies to give you an opportunity to shout to the masses, issue your profane babble and then disappear.

Your military service, however commendable at the time, is not a continued crutch to rely upon. Even still, I would tell you thank you for your service. I do come from a long line of family members who did serve. My father's dad served in World I; My other grandfather in WW2 in the pacific, two uncles who fought in France and into Germany in WW2, one uncle who fought in Korea. My youngest uncle was a naval academy grad who served 25 years in the Navy and was the XO for the previous incarnation of the USS WASP. My brother graduated from the Military Academy, spent a year in Korea and a year in the middle east flying Blackhawks.

I know far more about you, than you know about me. Your diatribes tell us everything you want us to know about you, and I believe you.
Others......not you.

Were you too busy or too chickenshit to serve?

My money is on chickenshit..

Do you sit at the children's table at family reunions?

Others......not you.

Were you too busy or too chickenshit to serve?

My money is on chickenshit..

Do you sit at the children's table at family reunions?
Good try old timer- that is some impressive 7th grade stuff. "Look ma, I got em with that kids table one didn't I". Have a wonderful night Rev

Y-A-W-N.

Did you discuss with her whether Trump was "what a man of God looked like"?

If not, you blew it.

This talk about Harris and Willy is hilarious and such complete intellectual dishonesty.

She dated a politician 30 years ago that appointed her to an entry level position in politics that’s a complete nothing position.
Since then she’s been elected and re-elected on her own merits, by the people, to Prosecutor, Attorney General, Senator, Vice President.

There are a hell of a lot of politicians in our country that got their leg up by their family name alone. Did very little if anything to deserve being elected Governor or Senator other than being the son of a previous Governor or Senator. Or maybe they were a famous athlete.

GHW Bush was a pretty good President. I think he served a couple of years in the House, but his dad was Prescott Bush, a powerful Senator and patron of Nixon’s. He was appointed to every position he held-Envoy to China, UN Ambassador, RNC Chair, DCIA, elected VP as Reagan’s running mate. Impressive resume, but I suppose he didn’t date the mayor of Houston to get appointed to the Harris County medical board in 1956 to ensure he’d be President one day. 🙄

The halls of congress and state houses are full of people that are only there because of their family name, or some other reason besides their intellect or progressing through the electoral process.

Nah, this is just a desperate, partisan political attack on Kamala Harris. I would do it too if I were on the other side, but it’s not going to stick.
That's all the Republicans have to say about her.

They can't say the Democrat candidate is too old or feeble anymore. So, they don't know what to do.

That's all the Republicans have to say about her.

They can't say the Democrat candidate is too old or feeble anymore. So, they don't know what to do.
Right can’t say anything about defund, bail projects, prices, border, her inability to communicate, equity of outcomes, woeful approval rating throughout her vp tenure,
how she performed without a coronation etc

you are one dumb dude

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT