ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

Right can’t say anything about defund, bail projects, prices, border, her inability to communicate, equity of outcomes, woeful approval rating throughout her vp tenure,
how she performed without a coronation etc

you are one dumb dude
Nah.

You're the one with two ex-wives who acts surprised that it happened.

Nah.

You're the one with two ex-wives who acts surprised that it happened.
That’s what you’ve got? Neither would have given you a first look. In your wildest fantasies you couldn’t have come close to dating either. I have one ex wife fwiw. You don’t even get that right. Dumb old fck. No one with options would ever choose you.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Keep it up liberal. You voted for it. OWN IT! We have no leader in the White House, The one that was there went full blown communist (the one YOU voted for), and they are trying to kill their political opponent. WE ARE IN DANGER Thanks for your idiot vote liberal.

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28upside_down%29.svg.png
OK, here is what he posted:

"Full blown communist"
"Kill their political opponent."

Is dde Farva? Has all the symptoms.

Why do you keep bringing up exes? I am talking about you. You. Are. A. Moron. Not clever. Not funny. Dumb as a box of rocks. Walking around trump obsessed with that little maggot of a brain
But I don't have your "accomplishments."

You're really not in a position to act superior.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
But I don't have your "accomplishments."

You're really not in a position to act superior.
You’ve accomplished nothing. That’s evident. You’re a moron consumed with trump. What could you possibly have accomplished. You’re a maggot

Only fake tough guys and idiots claim they’ll beat ANYONE up without knowing a thing about them. I suppose you think you can beat up everyone on the board.😂
This is almost as good as Nolan Ryan v Robin Venturi:

• Haha
Reactions: dr.jb
I agree.

My sincere worry is the Democrats take control of all three branches. I believe the party has gone so far left they would damage the country for many years to come. The democrats seem to stay lock step no matter what.

There are enough moderate republicans to never let the right wingers pass everything they want.
Yea, those Republicans really stood up to trump

No that’s what you are. A maggot. And yes go to sleep. Try to dream of an original thought
Murt your arguing with degenerates. No teeth, southern Indiana, dumbf*cks that live off of us until we all make a unanimous decision to stop paying Ceasar. Then they are phucked. Let the poor souls be.

As a business owner I've taken my 60-80,000 dollar a month gas hit for long enough. Gomer Pile and Goober don't understand that. Let it go!

Murt your arguing with degenerates. No teeth, southern Indiana, dumbf*cks that live off of us until we all make a unanimous decision to stop paying Ceasar. Then they are phucked. Let the poor souls be.

As a business owner I've taken my 60-80,000 dollar a month gas hit for long enough. Gomer Pile and Goober don't understand that. Let it go!
Yeah the gas spike is brutal. My uncle and cousins own an asphalt company. Keeping those trucks and equipment going is brutal.

You guys think you have problems?!?!

there a guy in my office building that will take shits without washing his hands afterwards.
So brings up the question, if you use a Beday (one of them water hoses on your ass things), would you still need to wash your hands? I always wondered that, for like the last 2 minutes.

Well keyboard commando,

I've actually been in a battle, with real tanks, and there was real blood and slaughter

And I've also given the Sunday message, in a real Church, to Christians..

You don't know shit about either circumstance..

You're a punk, a would-be bully who gets off trying to slime whoever the mob declares the victim..

GFY...in front of your full length mirror
God, I feel sorry for the people who had to listen to your sermon. And, you have never been in combat.

Reactions: Mark Milton
Convicted of rape in civil court you say? You gonna double down on dumb? I’m betting yes…🤣
Huh?

“Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll”

But, why read anything, when you can find out all you want from Tim Poole?

Huh?

God, are you stupid. That's a judge's opinion, not a ruling or jury verdict.

Stop being a moron - just go away.

Huh?

It turns on the meaning of the word "convict." Trump was found as a matter of fact in a court to have committed sexual assault. He was not convicted of it. This is because a criminal conviction happens in an entirely different procedural posture, and requires a higher standard to be met.

In short: yes, Trump probably did what he was accused of doing, according to a jury, but no, he's not a convicted sex offender.

That’s because Trump’s team asked for a judge verdict rather than a jury, stupid.

Don't confuse DANC.
good grief it has nothing to do with a bench or jury trial. rape is part of the ny penal code. he wasn't charged with it. he had a civil suit brought against him. he wasn't found to have raped anyone. he wasn't even charged with it

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT