ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue, Michigan, Michigan St, Loaded in the Future

He scorched you with the reading comprehension comment, you have to admit. I hope you feel bad about yourself.
Yeah, I feel horrible but it was for engaging him in the first place. I mean, IU has been to the final game since Purdue as well but, I’m not sure that has helped y’all any.
I’ll try to be better.

"Arbitrary," LOL! One program has the goal of NCAA success, the other has given up on it and has doubled down on the IU rivalry. If Larry Bird has been to the final game more recently than your program has, you need to readjust your priorities.
I am going to argue the Larry Bird part, yes a long time ago but pretty much any school with a 21 YO Larry Bird makes the finals. I can see arguing against the two Butler runs with not much but don't ever underestimate Larry Birds greatness

You sound like you’re very unhappy with IU. “Everything sucks.”
I’m very unhappy with IU. McRobbie killed the basketball program because he wanted to be known as an academic institution. The problem with that is that we also have fallen down the rankings academically under McRobbie as well.

As much as I hate Purdue, I would give anything for their President.

I’m very unhappy with IU. McRobbie killed the basketball program because he wanted to be known as an academic institution. The problem with that is that we also have fallen down the rankings academically under McRobbie as well.

As much as I hate Purdue, I would give anything for their President.
Well, then, what do you think IU should do?

Archie Miller sucks. Pointing out that Tom Crean had more success here was just to show how much Archie Miller sucks. Tom Crean sucks too, btw.

The real issue with IU athletics is McRobbie. He’s one of the worst things to ever happen to IU.
McRobbie never cared much about IU athletics and rarely involved himself in it. Blaming him for our precipitous fall is ignorant (which is a perfect explanation for why you’d do it).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT