ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue, Michigan, Michigan St, Loaded in the Future

Matt Painter is an IU reject.
Matt Painter would have been fired years ago at any program worth a damn.
Gene Keady had a losing record against IU.
Gene Keady and Matt Painter have never been to a Final Four.
PU is an irrelevant program: never will be relevant.
PU will never win a National Championship.
This is both stupid and mostly wrong. Stop posting mindless gibberish. You continue to look like a fool.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I already told you: we, as fans, need to focus on being the best fans we can be! Let's NOT be the Tennessee Vols football fan base, who have ruined that program.

Sheesh.
Yea, no. Archie is a failure. He’s far worse than Crean who actually had some success. It’s time for him to go. There is no point in talking about a game we are likely to get blown out in.

I already told you: we, as fans, need to focus on being the best fans we can be! Let's NOT be the Tennessee Vols football fan base, who have ruined that program.

Sheesh.
Are you a Vol?Curious as to why you think they’re fans ruined the program.

Yea, no. Archie is a failure. He’s far worse than Crean who actually had some success. It’s time for him to go. There is no point in talking about a game we are likely to get blown out in.
You, sir, sound no better than the most depraved negavol. Cornbread =/= AM, any more than Butch Jones equals TC.

Get your facts straight.

Matt Painter is an IU reject.
Matt Painter would have been fired years ago at any program worth a damn.
Gene Keady had a losing record against IU.
Gene Keady and Matt Painter have never been to a Final Four.
PU is an irrelevant program: never will be relevant.
PU will never win a National Championship.
Let's talk about this. You can't say Painter would have been fired from a program worth a damn years ago. One. Whats a program that's worth a damn? 2. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

Also, why can't Purdue win a ship? All it takes is getting to the elite 8 and having a little luck. Purdue was a lucky ass shot away from a final 4 a couple years ago with a team projected to finish in the bottom half of the conference.

Are you a Vol?Curious as to why you think they’re fans ruined the program.
I’m a Hoosier.

Simply put, UT's path has crossed IU's too many times for me to not style myself a rather acute observer of their program.

The Greg Schiano uprising, my good man, is Exhibit A. The pitched battles between opposing camps among the fans is my second; the pall over their program is plain, even through the filter of a digital screen.

You, sir, sound no better than the most depraved negavol. Cornbread =/= AM, any more than Butch Jones equals TC.

Get your facts straight.
And you clearly have crimson colored glasses on if you think Archie Miller has been good at IU or will be good in the future. Tom Crean had significantly more success through 4 years and after 4 years he had the #1 overall team along with a top recruiting class. Next year without TJD we will be picked 11th or 12th in the Big Ten and we have maybe the worst recruiting class we have had since the probation years.

Your delusion is telling.

And you clearly have crimson colored glasses on if you think Archie Miller has been good at IU or will be good in the future. Tom Crean had significantly more success through 4 years and after 4 years he had the #1 overall team along with a top recruiting class. Next year without TJD we will be picked 11th or 12th in the Big Ten and we have maybe the worst recruiting class we have had since the probation years.

And you're deluded AND dumb if you think in any way that Fred Glass is equivalent to Fulmer.

Dumb.

Feel better? If not, rewind the vhs and watch highlights from 1987 again.
When was the last time PU was ranked #1 and put 2 players in the top 5 of the NBA draft? That happened pretty recently for IU. You are here because PU has not been to the FF in over 40 years: the rivalry is all you have. Indiana St. has been to the final game more recently than PU has.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
I’m a Hoosier.

Simply put, UT's path has crossed IU's too many times for me to not style myself a rather acute observer of their program.

The Greg Schiano uprising, my good man, is Exhibit A. The pitched battles between opposing camps among the fans is my second; the pall over their program is plain, even through the filter of a digital screen.
Agree on the Schiano situatio, which was misguided. A bunch of that was media fueled, however.

Agreed. The tournament never happened. What did happen was a conference season, and we finished tied for 10th with a team that swept us . . . convincingly. We basically ran at the back of the pack last year and, as the pace picked up, we fell further behind. That’s what we know occurred, not what we believe would’ve occurred. The former is reality, while the latter is the kind of wishful thinking that defines the program currently.

I got you pegged as bipolar. Nothing to do with this post, or this topic. It just finally hit me. Carry on.

I got you pegged as bipolar. Nothing to do with this post, or this topic. It just finally hit me. Carry on.
How does someone who couldn’t pass a high school English class (or any other class, for that matter) feel qualified to make such a diagnosis?

And you're deluded AND dumb if you think in any way that Fred Glass is equivalent to Fulmer.

Dumb.
Wtf are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about Fred Glass or Fulmer? It’s a little early to be drunk on a Tuesday isn’t it?

GFY.

The OTF drove me to drink, the love of a woman freed me from the firewater.

Anyway, I brought up Glass and Fulmer. Now prove me wrong.
I don’t give a f*** about Glass or Fulmer. Maybe you weren’t aware, but Glass isn’t even the IU AD anymore. I said Archie Miller is a failure and needs to be gone. That has nothing to do with Glass or Fulmer, so GTFOH.

When was the last time PU was ranked #1 and put 2 players in the top 5 of the NBA draft? That happened pretty recently for IU. You are here because PU has not been to the FF in over 40 years: the rivalry is all you have. Indiana St. has been to the final game more recently than PU has.
When was the last time IU had the number 1 overall pick? When was the last time you made the elite 8? How many big ten titles does IU have? Aren’t arbitrary measures of success fun?

I don’t give a f*** about Glass or Fulmer. Maybe you weren’t aware, but Glass isn’t even the IU AD anymore. I said Archie Miller is a failure and needs to be gone. That has nothing to do with Glass or Fulmer, so GTFOH.
It’d be YOUR loss were I to “GTFOH” as you so crudely put it.

I can’t believe you and I live in the same town. I ought to kick in your c*nt.

How does someone who couldn’t pass a high school English class (or any other class, for that matter) feel qualified to make such a diagnosis?

true story, I took W131 my senior year of HS. Got a D+, and actually went into IU on academic probation. I freely admit I am garbage at writing!

Thankfully, this is the only place where I am judged!

So do you take meds?

true story, I took W131 my senior year of HS. Got a D+, and actually went into IU on academic probation. I freely admit I am garbage at writing!

Thankfully, this is the only place where I am judged!

So do you take meds?
Do you have similar explanations for the other academic subjects in which you would obviously be deficient?

IU fans please...../..

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things can make you curse,
While your chewing on life's gristle.

Don't grumble among yourselves..

Give a whistle.

Always look on the bright side of life.
(insert you whistle)

Do you have similar explanations for the other academic subjects in which you would obviously be deficient?

aced finite and calculus and got a 760 on the math portion of the SATs. Still playing the numbers to this day and make a living on it!

So. Soft yes on the pills? God I’m good at reading people.

If Painter had that roster you keep bragging about they wouldn’t have looked so lost against Syracuse’s zone.
He's looked pretty lost in the NCAA Tournament 99% of the time: I don't think Painter was the answer there. Crean had been to a FF. 16 years, no FF, and you are still keeping this guy around: WTF.

Last edited:
When was the last time IU had the number 1 overall pick? When was the last time you made the elite 8? How many big ten titles does IU have? Aren’t arbitrary measures of success fun?
"Arbitrary," LOL! One program has the goal of NCAA success, the other has given up on it and has doubled down on the IU rivalry. If Larry Bird has been to the final game more recently than your program has, you need to readjust your priorities.

"Arbitrary," LOL! One program has the goal of NCAA success, the other has given up on it and has doubled down on the IU rivalry. If Larry Bird has been to the final game more recently than your program has, you need to readjust your priorities.
You keep saying that but it isn’t true. MSU won the tourney in 1979 and Purdue was in the final four the year after or 1980.

It’s all good though. You haven’t gotten much right at all for awhile now. Apologies if it’s a mental problem which seems likely.

You keep saying that but it isn’t true. MSU won the tourney in 1979 and Purdue was in the final four the year after or 1980.

It’s all good though. You haven’t gotten much right at all for awhile now. Apologies if it’s a mental problem which seems likely.
"Final game." Reading comprehension matters.

I'd bet money I have more degrees hanging on my wall than you do. PU = irrelevant. Brohm: you guys got that one right, lolz.

You’re the one here who keeps bringing up TC. I mean, I could talk your ear off about Johnny Majors and “Joey Freshwater” beating it out of Knoxville on a midnight and “Fat” Phul Fillmer’s inept performance as AD (shades of Clarence Doninger ... I dunno) but it’s getting us exactly nowhere.

THE PRESENT ISSUE IS ARCHIE MILLER.

You’re the one here who keeps bringing up TC. I mean, I could talk your ear off about Johnny Majors and “Joey Freshwater” beating it out of Knoxville on a midnight and “Fat” Phul Fillmer’s inept performance as AD (shades of Clarence Doninger ... I dunno) but it’s getting us exactly nowhere.

THE PRESENT ISSUE IS ARCHIE MILLER.
Archie Miller sucks. Pointing out that Tom Crean had more success here was just to show how much Archie Miller sucks. Tom Crean sucks too, btw.

The real issue with IU athletics is McRobbie. He’s one of the worst things to ever happen to IU.

Archie Miller sucks. Pointing out that Tom Crean had more success here was just to show how much Archie Miller sucks. Tom Crean sucks too, btw.

The real issue with IU athletics is McRobbie. He’s one of the worst things to ever happen to IU.
You sound like you’re very unhappy with IU. “Everything sucks.”

I’m a Hoosier.

They brought 40K to JAX last January so they still support the program. I get your point though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT