ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect example why Trump won't win...

Really? You don't want Trump and the MAGA Republicans to win? Oh, and:

Only because it doesn't fit what you think aloha, and I could care less what you think. You proved that the other day when you actually posted that Trump was the antichrist and you actually gave it some cred. It gets harder and harder to step in here and sink to this level to post here amongst the unlearned. SMH WTF

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
I disagree with the notion that anyone can identify as anything they want, but why can’t Harris identify as both a black woman and an Indian-American woman? I don’t get it.

I’m also confused as to why a debate about what one should or should not identify as is “racist.” Stupid? Ok. Insensitive. Probably. But how does it evince a belief that racial differences are innate and essential and that one is better than the other?
Okay she's both now or all 3. When she won the senate they didn't say black they said Indian American. Now she's black and has pronouns. It seems to me the Democratic Party makes her whatever they need her to be Brad! Ever think about that? GTFO with you labeling me, the dems can't make up their freaking minds what they need her to be and I'm not giving into that bullshit capeesh! It aint me dog its the GD dem party.

We'll see. All depends on how that happens and the margins. As of now, I see no way Trump will win the popular vote and it's going to be tight in the EC but it could end up Trump ends both handily. I see a much lower ceiling for Trump than for Harris. It's likely going to get tougher for Trump and the Republicans going forward. I'll vote for my GOP and Representative candidates and they'll win (almost certainly), but it is getting less likely in many states that it will go that way for the GOP.
What if the GOP wins all 3?

If you had any insight you’d realize this is exactly why your side keeps losing. Perhaps when he’s gone you all will reflect and finally have that ah ha moment.
That has nothing to do with Trump. All Trump does is buy me more free time here. The left just brings things to a close quicker.

Damn, you are one weird dude. You fit right in with Trump and Vance. You have as many failed relationships as Donald and you probably do well with living room furniture.
Shhhhhh. You have a beating coming. You made a mistake. Now it’s too late.

You guys can spin and twist this all you want. You can hate Kamala. Hell I don't care for her.

But you are a fool or liar if you think he helped himself today. Only outright and/or closet racists like today's performance. He just lost more of the black vote as well as those undecided.

Reactions: MrBing
You guys can spin and twist this all you want. You can hate Kamala. Hell I don't care for her.

But you are a fool or liar if you think he helped himself today. Only outright and/or closet racists like today's performance. He just lost more of the black vote as well as those undecided.
He will always have Thomas...might just require another yacht

Yeah that’s a BS question to start, in Trump fashion he goes right back at her. What is the hullabaloo about?
Well it was obviously a dog whistle to the racist part of his base. Make of that what you will...
Okay she's both now or all 3. When she won the senate they didn't say black they said Indian American. Now she's black and has pronouns. It seems to me the Democratic Party makes her whatever they need her to be Brad! Ever think about that? GTFO with you labeling me, the dems can't make up their freaking minds what they need her to be and I'm not giving into that bullshit capeesh! It aint me dog its the GD dem party.
You are simply a moron. So she never identified as Black, but she graduated from Howard in 1986? And while she was there she joined an all Black sorority that she's been a member of for nearly 40 yrs?

So her masterplan 40 yrs ago was to pretend to be Black, because God Knows being Black was such a stepping stone to political/life success in 1986? You just sound stupid...

Her Dad is Black, her mom was of Indian descent. Why would you assume she isn't Black?

Reactions: Bill4411
You fit right in with Trump and Vance.
I see him more as a shorter more emotional Mike Johnson, without the vagina-phobia, but more effeminate and with the same closeted repressed nature. Basically a manlier Lindsey Graham. Sure, he's weird but it's a normal amount of weird common among republican voters not the bat shit crazy weird like the cultish MAGA twitter parrots on here and at his rallies, or the king of weird himself, Trump.

I'm gonna stand up for McM and say he' does not qualify as a weirdo.

Trump told the truth. It’s only a big deal to whiny liberals.
It's demonstrably untrue that she "recently became black".

for one thing, she immediately joined the congressional black caucus upon election in 2016. For another, about 40 years ago she chose to attend an HBCU. For a third, as a child she was famously bussed from an all-black school to an integrated one. She has a Jamaican parent, for Godsakes

You defending this is just flat-out dumb

If you had any insight you’d realize this is exactly why your side keeps losing. Perhaps when he’s gone you all will reflect and finally have that ah ha moment.
Get outside your bubble and live in reality. The numbers are below 👇

Federal Level:
Pres. - Dems
Senate - 50-50
House - GOP

State Level:
Governors - 27 R, 23 D
Republicans currently control 54.9% of all state legislators. Democrats control 44.3%.

Republicans also hold a majority in 56 chambers compared to Democrats who control 41 chambers.

Lastly, Republicans control 23 trifectas at the state level and Democrats control 17.

You guys really do have TDS.

Well it was obviously a dog whistle to the racist part of his base. Make of that what you will...

You are simply a moron. So she never identified as Black, but she graduated from Howard in 1986? And while she was there she joined an all Black sorority that she's been a member of for nearly 40 yrs?

So her masterplan 40 yrs ago was to pretend to be Black, because God Knows being Black was such a stepping stone to political/life success in 1986? You just sound stupid...

Her Dad is Black, her mom was of Indian descent. Why would you assume she isn't Black?
Ask the newspaper thats what I quoted but here you are calling me names. LMAO Typical, you don't know any better which is a poor reflection of you...

Reactions: DANC
It's not meaningless to the GOP Pres nominee. He thinks it's fair game to ridicule and lie about
The question was literally about Kamala’s race and gender. How some Republicans have called her a DEI candidate because Biden said she was a DEI VP selection.

He was just highlighting the absurdity of Democrats race/ gender fixation. Pretty simple stuff.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
It's demonstrably untrue that she "recently became black".

for one thing, she immediately joined the congressional black caucus upon election in 2016. For another, about 40 years ago she chose to attend an HBCU. For a third, as a child she was famously bussed from an all-black school to an integrated one. She has a Jamaican parent, for Godsakes

You defending this is just flat-out dumb
You’re responding to the clip I didn’t post. The one I posted was his opening comments.

Also, Trump’s point in the clip I didn’t post was to call out the media for switching the narrative from Indian to black for political purposes. Who gives a shit? He’s correct.

Biden made her black? Or she "became black" to get picked for VP? That's your story? Seems like it would have surprised her fellow members of the black congressional caucus, not to mention her sorority sisters from an all-black sorority she had joined ~35 years prior. Or her Dad.
No Biden selected her as VP because she is a woman of color. Keep up.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
I disagree with the notion that anyone can identify as anything they want, but why can’t Harris identify as both a black woman and an Indian-American woman? I don’t get it.
I agree with your overall point, but when do you cut it off? My oldest nephew is 25% Hispanic. Would it be ok to say he is the first Hispanic President? Also, he just had a baby who is 12.5% Hispanic. Could he say he is the first Hispanic President? At some point you have to cut it off or we all can literally claim were any identity.

You are his excuse maker, telling us what he "meant".

Do you feed him his pudding on time?
Hard to believe how hard it is for some to just admit he made a mistake. Everything big and small must be defended....else live with the rino label for the rest of their days

Only because it doesn't fit what you think aloha, and I could care less what you think. You proved that the other day when you actually posted that Trump was the antichrist and you actually gave it some cred. It gets harder and harder to step in here and sink to this level to post here amongst the unlearned. SMH WTF
I did not say he was the antichrist. I asked whether he might be. It was a joke for those of you that seem to think he was chosen by God to be our President. I guess it wouldn’t be a joke if you are thinking maybe he could be. I don’t, do you?

Also, it isn’t that you “could care less,” it’s that you “couldn’t care less.” Think about it.

Last edited:
I agree with your overall point, but when do you cut it off? My oldest nephew is 25% Hispanic. Would it be ok to say he is the first Hispanic President? Also, he just had a baby who is 12.5% Hispanic. Could he say he is the first Hispanic President? At some point you have to cut it off or we all can literally claim were any identity.
I don’t know. And I don’t think it’s racist to ask such questions or talk about it.

But Trump, per usual, didn’t explain his point very well and stepped in it. He’s been doing this since 2016. The way he said it came off as crude and insulting and gave his opponents material to use against him and fire up their base.

Just another example of who he is.

What would Trump have to do or say to be criticized by his followers? Call Harris the N-word on camera? Join JD in banging a leather couch? Be found guilty of 34 felonies... oh wait...

Yes, he should have called it a "hit job." That's what would/will play.
Meh. Only if he wanted to try out weak and petty instead of the usual narcissistic and crazy that he rolled out today.

He could have also said, "I'm extremely excited to be here and really appreciate the opportunity to correct the distortions of my record and my opinions in relation to African-Americans because it really upsets me that some people wrongly imply that I'm racist and incorrectly suggest that the policies I support aren't the best policies for helping black Americans."

That would take actual empathy and political savvy though. Regardless, if you're going to go into "the lions den", you gotta be more of a lion tamer than what he vomited out there.

He could have also said, "I'm extremely excited to be here and really appreciate the opportunity to correct the distortions of my record and my opinions in relation to African-Americans because it really upsets me that some people wrongly imply that I'm racist and incorrectly suggest that the policies I support aren't the best policies for helping black Americans."
No he couldn't. The man struggles with 4 syllable words like "Yosemite". How would you expect him to pull off words like "opportunity", "incorrectly", and "appreciate"?

No he couldn't. The man struggles with 4 syllable words like "Yosemite". How would you expect him to pull off words like "opportunity", "incorrectly", and "appreciate"?
Nah. I'm very convinced that he could. He just chooses not to. It's counter to how he has decided to be, which is one of the many reasons why he is a poor leader.

Reactions: cosmickid
I don't think this will really move the needle.

Everyone knows what Trump is. These comments are on par for an elderly geezer.

This is a 50/50 race and will be fought on turnout within about 6 states

Standard comment. Anyone who votes Trump hates the country and is a terrible citizen. Same thing I said 9 years ago. Still stands.

Last edited:
I don't think this will really move the needle.

Everyone knows what Trump is. These comments are on par for an elderly geezer.

This is a 50/50 race and will be fought on turnout within about 6 states

Standard comment. Anyone who votes Trump hates the country and is a terrible citizen. Same thing I said 9 years ago. Still stands.
Anyone who votes democrat hates the country.

My vote isn't for Trump or republican, I vote against democrats. It would be different if I had another valid option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT