ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect example why Trump won't win...

Her mom is Indian and her dad Jamaican. None of this is hard except to you Trump morons who continue to defend the indefensible.

What a horrible performance. He has to have dementia. Again, most of you could find Trump on top of your wife or daughter going to town and you'd still defend him. Cucks.
He is a uniquely awful, singularly putrid POS.

Harris’s father was Jamaican, yet Trump says she’s an Indian “who happened to become Black.” How many times has he done this, telling people (usually minorities) they’re not who or what they say they are? It’s part of his god complex, I guess - - “I will define you. Your words mean nothing.”

This is just the beginning. He’s going to continue to implode, and will get his ass handed to him in November. Harris will end up winning by a larger margin than Biden. You did it to yourselves, Pubs, sticking with this loser.

Check out the reporting from today's appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists convention. It's a total train wreck. His staffers ended the questioning because he was doing so poorly. So many videos will be lifted from this appearance that will damage Trump's campaign and down-ballot efforts. Trump said that Harris only turned black a few years ago. Before then she identified as Indian. He repeated his line that illegal immigrants were taking black jobs. He was asked if he would pardon those convicted of assaulting police officers on January 6 and he replied, Yes, absolutely.
This is nothing new. He used Birtherism against President Obama. He has no policies and no legislative skills. He accused the Central Park 5 of murder, had a full-page ad never apologized when the truth came out. trump is a racist and a fascist. He does not give a damn about black people. All those faked people who dance around asking for his crumbs are I feel sorry.

Is this addled old man confusing Kamala with Nikki Haley?

Kamala Harris was, long before becoming VP, black enough to be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus 2016-2021
Apparently if you are half one race and half another, you aren't allowed to claim either as your race.

Is this addled old man confusing Kamala with Nikki Haley?

Kamala Harris was, long before becoming VP, black enough to be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus 2016-2021
I figured he confused her with Warren, who has American Indian blood from 6 generations ago.
Warren making a claim is a stretch given the small percentage. A vast difference from Harris, who should obviously be able to claim the races of her immediate parents

He is a uniquely awful, singularly putrid POS.

Harris’s father was Jamaican, yet Trump says she’s an Indian “who happened to become Black.” How many times has he done this, telling people (usually minorities) they’re not who or what they say they are? It’s part of his god complex, I guess - - “I will define you. Your words mean nothing.”

This is just the beginning. He’s going to continue to implode, and will get his ass handed to him in November. Harris will end up winning by a larger margin than Biden. You did it to yourselves, Pubs, sticking with this loser.
Nobody buys that shit besides liberals. Trump told the truth. It’s only a big deal to whiny liberals.

Also, I’d take that bet. She won’t get more electoral college votes.

Open tolerance of blatant bigotry by certain posters on here (not all Trumpers, mind you, but MANY) is neither mysterious or surprising. It's just SAD. They tell us who they are and we should believe it.
I know who they are and what they are.

We should’ve gone assuming it wasn’t a no whites allowed sort of thing. Brandon Johnson even said he would not allow someone to shoot Trump, DESPITE the fact that they disagree politically, pretty cool.

As to Trump’s performance, as always, Trump at NABJ is a Rorschach test. If you're a Trump fan, it was Trump going into hostile territory and throwing punches -- something Kamala Harris would never do. If you're a detractor, you're pearl-clutching about his Kamala comments. Net effect: zero.
You need to credit that last quote to Ben Shapiro, unless....dude, are you Ben Shapiro? 😀

Republicans have been slight dogs since 2008. The only significant wins they had were because of Obamacare and then in 2016. 2022 they did ok.

Trump has performed similar to previous Republicans and they’re favored in all 3 branches, currently. The notion that Trump has destroyed anything is nonsense. He’s performed similar to previous GOPs.

In the real world the House is controlled by the GOP and the Senate is 50-50. GOP will control at least 2 of them in the fall. Democrats are not well liked, full of freaks, and have shitty polices.

It’s why after 12 years of Trump being the face of the GOP, you’re going to struggle to control one branch of the Federal government. If you had a brain you might ask yourself why your party sucks so much? Don’t worry, I know you won’t, you’ll cry about Trump instead.
Only two branches are elected branches - Congress (Senate and House) and the President (Executive branch). The third branch is the SCOTUS. We'll see who wins the House and the Senate parts of the Congressional branch. The GOP should win both, but Trump is the Republican nominee and that makes it more difficult. He puts Republicans in the position of needing to defend the stupid things he says and does.

Reactions: MrBing and Indyhorn
Nobody buys that shit besides liberals. Trump told the truth. It’s only a big deal to whiny liberals.

Also, I’d take that bet. She won’t get more electoral college votes.
Bullshit. She’s already peeling off independents and undecideds. People have had it with Trump’s putrid brand of bigotry, chaos, criminality and insanity. You’ll see in November. You whiny MAGAs were fools for sticking with this loser.

Bullshit. She’s already peeling off independents and undecideds. People have had it with Trump’s putrid brand of bigotry, chaos, criminality and insanity. You’ll see in November. You whiny MAGAs were fools for sticking with this loser.
No. That’s the party. That’s the ideological and policy beliefs of same. It’s just not enough subscribers. A true trickbag

Are we absolutely sure she’s black?

As Hoosiers this should offend

Your day will come. Like a grape. I promise you that.
images
What a loser. You threaten anonymous people online and think people take you seriously. A job would do wonders for you.

Reactions: Bowlmania
She went to Howard University, an HBCU (Historically Black College or University). It’s part of her resume. She’s black and Indian. This is a “yuge” misstep. Trump will need to backtrack in a hurry, but does he have that capability? I don’t think so.
I take back what I said earlier today about you being a pub. You're programmed.

Reactions: DANC
What a loser. You threaten anonymous people online and think people take you seriously. A job would do wonders for you.
Shhhhhhhhh it’s too late. You aren’t anonymous. By any stretch. You can apologize to @stollcpa and @CO. Hoosier and act right or you will get the beating you deserve. That’s life.

Last edited:
Only two branches are elected branches - Congress (Senate and House) and the President (Executive branch). The third branch is the SCOTUS.
I appreciate the clarification 😉
We'll see who wins the House and the Senate parts of the Congressional branch. The GOP should win both, but Trump is the Republican nominee and that makes it more difficult.
If the GOP doesn’t win 2 of 3, I agree they underperformed and it’s because of Trump. If they win 2 of 3 it’s par for the GOP. The narrative that Trump destroyed the GOP is based on feelings and not reality, though.

So, that’s a no on the wager?

If you sincerely think this is helpful to Trump's election chances, you're more of a loon than I thought.
I could give a rats ass if it helps...Kamala is the flavor of the day being from the dem party. Sh!t, this morning I heard someone use her pronouns. The left is Satan, in Satan's clothing and they could care less how they appear which is more and more revealing everyday. They hide nothing anymore and the minions just follow along like little sheep on a hell path.

I appreciate the clarification 😉

If the GOP doesn’t win 2 of 3, I agree they underperformed and it’s because of Trump. If they win 2 of 3 it’s par for the GOP. The narrative that Trump destroyed the GOP is based on feelings and not reality, though.
If the GOP dramatically underperforms it'll be solely because of Trump/MAGA and the GOP will have to reevaluate.

I could give a rats ass if it helps...Kamala is the flavor of the day being from the dem party. Sh!t, this morning I heard someone use her pronouns. The left is Satan, in Satan's clothing and they could care less anymore how they appear which is more and more revealing everyday. They hide nothing anymore and the minions just follow along like little sheep on a hell path.
Really? You don't want Trump and the MAGA Republicans to win? Oh, and:

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
I disagree with the notion that anyone can identify as anything they want, but why can’t Harris identify as both a black woman and an Indian-American woman? I don’t get it.

I’m also confused as to why a debate about what one should or should not identify as is “racist.” Stupid? Ok. Insensitive. Probably. But how does it evince a belief that racial differences are innate and essential and that one is better than the other?

What if Trump wins and they win the GOP wins the Senate?
We'll see. All depends on how that happens and the margins. As of now, I see no way Trump will win the popular vote and it's going to be tight in the EC but it could end up Trump loses both handily. I see a much lower ceiling for Trump than for Harris. It's likely going to get tougher for Trump and the Republicans going forward. I'll vote for my GOP and Representative candidates and they'll win (almost certainly), but it is getting less likely in many states that it will go that way for the GOP.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT