ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect example why Trump won't win...

We should’ve gone assuming it wasn’t a no whites allowed sort of thing. Brandon Johnson even said he would not allow someone to shoot Trump, DESPITE the fact that they disagree politically, pretty cool.

As to Trump’s performance, as always, Trump at NABJ is a Rorschach test. If you're a Trump fan, it was Trump going into hostile territory and throwing punches -- something Kamala Harris would never do. If you're a detractor, you're pearl-clutching about his Kamala comments. Net effect: zero.
He can’t win with only his “fans,” and that anyone can be a fan of someone that behaves that way is a mystery.

I agree with the first part of your statement. If you are a Trump fan, it won't matter. The problem for the GOP is most voters are not Trump fans. His performance today is a reminder of why they don't like him. It's a reminder of some pretty embarrassing times during Trump's presidency. So Trump will continue to show his ass which will increase the anti-Trump engagement. Every time Trump questions Harris' "blackness", campaign contributions for the Democratic Party will increase, Democratic voters will engage, and moderate voters will peel away from Trump. Want to see record-high turnout from minority voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Georgia? Keep questioning whether Harris is black. And Trump won't be able to get away from this. He will continue to be asked if Harris is a DEI appointment. And Trump is too small a man to admit a mistake.
He didn't say she wasn't black. He said she identified previously as Indian.

She sure as hell isn't African American.

Of course, you don't. The GOP problem is that most registered voters will have a huge issue with his answers. It will move voters in the middle away from Trump and encourage the Democratic base to engage. Wait for tonight when Harris speaks to a gathering of members of a black sorority. She'll have an effective response that will be timed perfectly for media covering Trump's appearance today. That message will carry through the weekend and then she'll announce her VP selection early next week.
No most registered voters won’t have an issue with it. You assume everyone is like you. They’re not.

Shapiro will be the nail in our coffin.

The best candidate race should have been Desantis vs Shapiro
You see no issue with Kamala and 3 Jews? I think that will get those “Camp Auschwitz” tee shirt wearers for Trump highly motivated. Queue them who won’t believe a Jan 06 photograph that dares to impugn Trump- just Google it Dreamers
Although impune does mean “unpunished” so it does fit Trump nicely too!

Last edited:
No most registered voters won’t have an issue with it. You assume everyone is like you. They’re not.
He lost in 2018, in 2020, in 2022. He will lose in 2024. His only hope was to run against a candidate too old to earn the confidence of voters. That's no longer the issue. Watch the polls. They will move in the direction of Harris. Money will be directed to congressional races in an attempt to keep control of the House.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania

So he insinuated that she only started playing up her “blackness” for political gain?

I know exactly how you guys operate. And I’m sure you said the same of Obama, too.

Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
So he insinuated that she only started playing up her “blackness” for political gain?

I know exactly how you guys operate. And I’m sure you said the same of Obama, too.
You don’t think that’s true? You can’t be that naive. It’s a bad move but it is true

Reactions: DANC
He lost in 2018, in 2020, in 2022. He will lose in 2024. His only hope was to run against a candidate too old to earn the confidence of voters. That's no longer the issue. Watch the polls. They will move in the direction of Harris. Money will be directed to congressional races in an attempt to keep control of the House.
Republicans have been slight dogs since 2008. The only significant wins they had were because of Obamacare and then in 2016. 2022 they did ok.

Trump has performed similar to previous Republicans and they’re favored in all 3 branches, currently. The notion that Trump has destroyed anything is nonsense. He’s performed similar to previous GOPs.

In the real world the House is controlled by the GOP and the Senate is 50-50. GOP will control at least 2 of them in the fall. Democrats are not well liked, full of freaks, and have shitty polices.

It’s why after 12 years of Trump being the face of the GOP, you’re going to struggle to control one branch of the Federal government. If you had a brain you might ask yourself why your party sucks so much? Don’t worry, I know you won’t, you’ll cry about Trump instead.

Last edited:

Her mom is Indian and her dad Jamaican. None of this is hard except to you Trump morons who continue to defend the indefensible.

What a horrible performance. He has to have dementia. Again, most of you could find Trump on top of your wife or daughter going to town and you'd still defend him. Cucks.

Reactions: Bowlmania

As Sage Steele got in trouble for saying, it is an bit odd that Obama was raised almost entirely by White women, but he doesn’t have much to say about that side of his heritage.

She went to Howard University, an HBCU (Historically Black College or University). It’s part of her resume. She’s black and Indian. This is a “yuge” misstep. Trump will need to backtrack in a hurry, but does he have that capability? I don’t think so.

Last edited:
Republicans have been slight dogs since 2008. The only significant wins they had were because of Obamacare and in 2016. 2022 they did ok.

Trump has performed similar to previous Republicans and they’re favored in all 3 branches, currently. Trump has destroyed anything and he’s performed similar to previous GOPs.

In the real world the House is controlled by the GOP and the Senate is 50-50. GOP will control at least 2 of them in the fall. Democrats are not well liked, full of freaks, and have shitty polices.

It’s why after 12 years of Trump being the face of the GOP, you’re going to struggle to control one branch of the Federal government. If you had a brain you might ask yourself why your party sucks so much. Don’t worry, I know you won’t, you’ll cry about Trump instead.
That’s circle cuck. Beg by day. Get pegged by night. Creepiest bitch on the board

As Sage Steele got in trouble for saying, it is an bit odd that Obama was raised almost entirely by White women, but he doesn’t have much to say about that side of his heritage.
Yup. Keep working the race issue. It confirms who you are and continues to lose elections.

She went to Howard University, an HBCU (Historically Black College or University). It’s part of her resume. She’s black and Indian. This is an “yuge” misstep. Trump will need to backtrack in a hurry, but does he have that capability? I don’t think so.
I have a friend whose son plays baseball at an hbcu. White kid. Alabama A & M lost the national championship in soccer to UConn. Hbcu school. Coached by? The great Tim Hankinson rip. Indy 11 coach for you soccer aficionados

Get a job loser.
Your day will come. Like a grape. I promise you that.
images

He should have walked off after that. Say "this is a hit job, I'm out." And walk off.

IMO: Every time he says "black" and emphasizes it, I think it's bad for him. Bad optics.
Hit job? Her question was filled with Trump’s past statements!

Don’t say stupid things and then cry about being “attacked” by people who are calling you out. This is for President of the US, not your high school student council.

Biden got called to the mat about his age and competency and he eventually dropped out. Perhaps Trump should, too, if he can’t handle the truth.

I have a friend whose son plays baseball at an hbcu. White kid. Alabama A & M lost the national championship in soccer to UConn. Hbcu school. Coached by? The great Tim Hankinson rip. Indy 11 coach for you soccer aficionados
I saw the old movie “The White Tiger” about a white QB at Grambling too. Wouldn’t do well these days. Nearly everyone at the HBCUs is at least partly black. She’s half black. This isn’t going to be good for Trump. I know I’m not saying something you don’t already know.

Marisa Tomei attended Hillman College along with Denise Huxtable in Season 1.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Hit job? Her question was filled with Trump’s past statements!

Don’t say stupid things and then cry about being “attacked” by people who are calling you out. This is for President of the US, not your high school student council.

Biden got called to the mat about his age and competency and he eventually dropped out. Perhaps Trump should, too, if he can’t handle the truth.
Yes, he should have called it a "hit job." That's what would/will play.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT