ADVERTISEMENT

Newly Updated Prediction.

rudy ain't done 12-14 hours since clinton was prez. this is winging it. Response to mtd oral argument for a motion I give even odds Rudy never read. That 20k might as well be a flat fee. I bet he had one sweeping argument in his head he’s spitting out no matter whats in that mtd lol

Dude, it’s over. You sound like a complete lunatic. I’m not even joking.
It is not over. Let me know when camel.toe resigns California's Senate seat. Or when Wayne county, Mi certifies election results...or anyone other than fraud msm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
I don't know Honda...
Lay out those boxes and I'll review them after I buy more ammo and give my pit bull a bath. Got Joel Osteen Tivo'd for later

Ok, you've finally revealed yourself as a troll. Which I guess is a relief, because I was beginning to think you are real... And that was scary...

Ok, you've finally revealed yourself as a troll. Which I guess is a relief, because I was beginning to think you are real... And that was scary...
You should be scared(sic).
All of the fraud and collusion to destroy the rights of tens of millions of American citizens to select their leadership through exercise of the right to a fair and honest vote is being exposed.

• Angry
Reactions: MaxCoke
"A half dozen people holding signs protested outside the meeting at the Ralph Vigliotti Building demanding that the vote be certified."

6 people, wow... a regular CARAVAN of ANTIFA, no doubt (in your mind)

"A half dozen people holding signs protested outside the meeting at the Ralph Vigliotti Building demanding that the vote be certified."

6 people, wow... a regular CARAVAN of ANTIFA, no doubt (in your mind)
Discuss the doxing of the dissenting board members and families to include their children when you run out of sanctimony.

Discuss the doxing of the dissenting board members

People get REALLY upset, fast, when a couple of entitled jackasses try to take away their voting rights. Sometimes that anger is not expressed appropriately, granted, but blatantly trying to subvert the vote is pretty damn serious.

My updated EC vote for President Trump is now 410, based on acquired public information from Frankfurt, Germany.

My previous number was 315.

It's funny watching the moron Democrats.
Got it. I'll just hold you to the original prediction . . . .

When you see hatred, ignorance, intolerance, racism,

STARE IT IN THE FACE.

It will not have the courage to meet your gaze.

622155808.jpg

True. But remember, I said 20K was not outlandish for a competent, experienced lawyer. I was most definitely not referring to Rudy.
Who's footing the bill? If it's Trump paying out of his own pocket, or even out of the campaign largesse, I don't mind. But Trump has a way of sticking his personal bills on the backs of taxpayers . . . and I don't want to pay Rudy a damn dime.

People get REALLY upset, fast, when a couple of entitled jackasses try to take away their voting rights. Sometimes that anger is not expressed appropriately, granted, but blatantly trying to subvert the vote is pretty damn serious.
Thank you for reinforcing the point made by every non-NPC poster on this board.

It is not over. Let me know when camel.toe resigns California's Senate seat. Or when Wayne county, Mi certifies election results...or anyone other than fraud msm.
Camel toe that’s a new one. I’d love to see a picture of that cause I sure haven’t seen it. But I do love a Trump supporter trying to throw shade at anyone else, no matter how silly.

Reactions: codylance
Camel toe that’s a new one. I’d love to see a picture of that cause I sure haven’t seen it. But I do love a Trump supporter trying to throw shade at anyone else, no matter how silly.
You never know with these righties who insist on giving nicknames to everyone and everything they fear, especially women of power and strength. Perhaps because there are camels in India and it's also an embarrassing female reference? Who knows.

You never know with these righties who insist on giving nicknames to everyone and everything they fear, especially women of power and strength. Perhaps because there are camels in India and it's also an embarrassing female reference? Who knows.
For some reason they can't pronouce "Kamala" and one of their favorites sounds something like "Cam-el-uh"

'Orange Man'
T.rump
Drumpf

Fear much?

Your post said it would be over when either of those two things happened. One of them did.

My updated EC vote for President Trump is now 410, based on acquired public information from Frankfurt, Germany.

My previous number was 315.

It's funny watching the moron Democrats.
You should check a dictionary for the definition of “moron.” I just did. Says a moron is a word to describe a person like “ma-sa-su-ta.”

Reactions: UncleMark
Fear much?
POTUS is the master of fear,

from the "caravans" of brown-skinned people the the Dems want to stream through "open borders"
to us whities not even being able to say Merry Christmas anymore,
to "the squad" trying to replace us with dirty illegals,
to widespread windmill cancer,
to depression, $10 gas, collapse of your 401K, and bowing to China

every Trump "rally" was an effort to gin up fear and hate

Last edited:
POTUS is the master of fear,

from the "caravans" of brown-skinned people the the Dems want to stream through "open borders"
to us whities not even being able to say Merry Christmas anymore,
to "the squad" trying to replace us with dirty illegals,
to widespread windmill cancer,
to depression, $10 gas, collapse of your 401K, and bowing to China

every Trump "rally" was an effort to gin up fear and hate
Haters will hate.....keep spewing...it's what you do.

You should check a dictionary for the definition of “moron.” I just did. Says a moron is a word to describe a person like “ma-sa-su-ta.”
Did you think up that brilliant bit of repartee all by yourself?

Haters will hate.....keep spewing...it's what you do.
The best way to spew hate is to play recordings of Trump speaking.

Those recordings also made the most effective commercials.

But I am sure that you found excuses for every foul thing he ever said.

Your post said it would be over when either of those two things happened. One of them did.

E]

Local elected office holder extorted two election officials in Wayne County Michigam, by doxing and used the threat of racial violence

He doxed the elementary school.
To change their votes as legally appointed officials.

The local election officials were extorted into certifying results of an election they know is fraudulent. That may be a criminal act.

You progs are doing yourself a lot of good. You should br proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT