ADVERTISEMENT

Newly Updated Prediction.

Guessing it's safe to say our pal Mas is a OAN junkie. This seems to fill in the banks...

Fact check: Map showing Trump landslide based on false report of seized election servers in Germany
Camille Caldera, USA TODAY
Wed, November 18, 2020, 8:09 PM EST

The claim: The actual electoral vote count has Trump at 410, Biden at 128
The state of Georgia is slated to finish its recount this week. If President-elect Joe Biden keeps his lead, he will end the presidential contest with a total of 306 electoral votes versus 232 for President Donald Trump.
But some users on Facebook claim that isn't the real outcome — or even close to it. They based their claims on One America News Network, known as OANN or OAN.
"OANN ran the story...True Electoral Vote," a user wrote. "Trump: 410, Biden: 128."
Another user posted an image of an electoral map that also shows Trump at 410 votes and Biden at 128 votes with the caption, "OAN reporting."
The users have not responded to requests from USA TODAY for comment.
Fact check: Dominion voting machines didn't delete votes from Trump, switch them to Biden
What is One America News Network?
One America News Network is a conservative cable network. It was founded in 2013 by businessman Robert Herring and is led by his son Charles Herring, according to The Guardian.
It has developed a reputation for airing baseless conspiracy theories and spreading false information, including about COVID-19.
NewsGuard — a network of journalists that evaluates news sites for reliability — urges readers and advertisers to “proceed with caution” with One America News Network, per The New York Times.
Specifically, it found that OANN “severely violates basic standards of credibility and transparency” and regularly includes “false or distorted information."
It has also spread numerous debunked claims since the election, including about election software by Dominion Voting Systems — which did not delete or change votes, per another fact check by USA TODAY."

And now we get to the heart of the matter, and why ol Mas made the OP in this thread where we all felt he was wacko. He's still wacko- but now we know where some of that wackiness emanates from...

"Why did its map have Trump at 410 and Biden at 128?
The map that showed Trump at 410 votes and Biden at 128 was displayed in the middle of a segment on the conspiracy theory that the U.S. Army conducted a raid in Germany to seize servers with election-related info.

"New reports claim the real results of the 2020 U.S. election were found on a computer server that was seized by the U.S. military in Frankfurt, Germany," the anchor is heard explaining in a clip of the segment on YouTube.

Then, a tweet with the map flashes on screen as the anchor explains that it is "allegedly based off of the data from that server" (though the tweet is only sourced to a defeated congressional candidate.)

"It shows a landslide victory for President Trump with 410 Electoral College votes, including liberal strongholds California and Minnesota," the anchor concludes.

The conspiracy theory about the seized servers has been previously debunked by USA TODAY.

The U.S. Army confirmed that there was no raid, and the software company in question, Scytl, explained that it does not currently have servers in Germany."

Who you gonna believe? A genius like Mas, or an expert like Crebs who Trump fired for not being a mindless lackey?

"Chris Krebs — who was the director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency prior to his firing on Tuesday — also debunked the claims on Twitter.

"Election-related servers WERE NOT recently seized in Europe by the US Army contrary to #disinfo rapidly spreading across social media," he wrote on Saturday."

While Krebs probably misses the paycheck, ya gotta believe that a part of him feels like he's escaped an insane asylum, where the inmates were beginning to run the show...

ffe48b0688d9d2afba8d5c0dfab8f979.jpg

The Kraken has been stepped on:

Brann is a Republican-appointed judge, Let his opinion sink in:
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence." "In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," the judge wrote." At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

From what I have read, Michigan and Pennsylvania will certify their results for Biden on Monday, and T.rump will be shut out. At least he was 1-30 in court.

The Kraken has been stepped on:

Brann is a Republican-appointed judge, Let his opinion sink in:
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence." "In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," the judge wrote." At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

The only thing more hilarious than the legal beatdown received, was the Trump legal team/ Rudy's response thanking the court for quickly dismissing their case so they can get to appeal and then get to SCOTUS.

The only thing more hilarious than the legal beatdown received, was the Trump legal team/ Rudy's response thanking the court for quickly dismissing their case so they can get to appeal and then get to SCOTUS.
Wait til you see their questions presented for review....that team will never get the font and margins and page shit reqmts past the filing clerk

Last edited:
Front page of the Boston Globe:

EnW8f8UWMAMB8Fg

For a man who expects to still have a job for four more years, he really acts like he's retired. Oh, wait, I forgot what his last four years were like for a second.

Reactions: meridian
Still pulling them in with a simple bait and hook . . . not even a rod and reel.

I tip my hat to you, sir . . . .
I really wonder, as some are claiming,
that those dirty operatives found to have corrupted the election process will be executed for treason and sedition.
Those found to have taken bribes from the CCP to do their bidding are in a world of hurt.

I really wonder, how do you function in the real world?

Uncle Mark, just what is the real world these days?

As a kid listening to the radio, the real world was Sky King, and Fibber McGhee and Molly.

Today it is a friend on Facebook with a religious meme telling me to invite family and friends over for Thanksgiving because God has a plan. The plan includes my ultimate death so have faith and be with your friends and relatives on Thanksgiving.

Wonder what Fibber McGhee would do for Thanksgiving in 2020.

Uncle Mark, just what is the real world these days?

As a kid listening to the radio, the real world was Sky King, and Fibber McGhee and Molly.

Today it is a friend on Facebook with a religious meme telling me to invite family and friends over for Thanksgiving because God has a plan. The plan includes my ultimate death so have faith and be with your friends and relatives on Thanksgiving.

Wonder what Fibber McGhee would do for Thanksgiving in 2020.
Radio? How old are you? :oops:

Reactions: hoot1
Radio? How old are you? :oops:

Old enough to stay up all night next to the radio while rooting for Dewey on election night in his battle for the presidency against Truman.

On my way to bed, Dad asked who won. Told him that Truman won.

Later our morning Chicago Tribune arrived declaring Dewey as the winner.

Much to my amazement, Dad believed me and not the Tribune.

Right? These oldsters and their SiriusXM. When I was a young'un, my Dad made me listen to that Howard Stern guy on that infernal Sirius radio.

Hoos, you turned out to be respectable, in spite of Howard Stern and your Father.

Trust this was just part of growing up in regard to your Father :).

I really wonder, as some are claiming,
that those dirty operatives found to have corrupted the election process will be executed for treason and sedition.
Those found to have taken bribes from the CCP to do their bidding are in a world of hurt.
I think public hanging on pay for view, don’t you?

Reactions: UncleMark
Hoos, you turned out to be respectable, in spite of Howard Stern and your Father.

Trust this was just part of growing up in regard to your Father :).

Haha. Thanks, hoot. My father was very proud about never growing up.

FWIW, you're a veritable national treasure IMHO. But let's keep that "respectable" thing just between you and me, k?

Reactions: hoot1
Where's your head at, mas? Are we in "Bill Barr's a plant!" and "The SC is part of the deep state!" territory now? 410 still in reach?
On a couple of occasions since the election, Mas has claimed that Biden will never be sworn in as president. I wonder if he has gotten a visit from the Secret Service.

Last edited:
Where's your head at, mas? Are we in "Bill Barr's a plant!" and "The SC is part of the deep state!" territory now? 410 still in reach?
Re: William Barr, see 'Robert Johnson, Mena'.

The SC made a technical call based on standing. Sidney Powell has four lawsuits ready for submission. 410 sounds about right, but when 4-5 states are disqualified, the electoral vote totals will be lower.
The numbers now say 26-24.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: outside shooter

The SC made a technical call based on standing. Sidney Powell has four lawsuits ready for submission. 410 sounds about right, but when 4-5 states are disqualified, the electoral vote totals will be lower.
The numbers now say

Looks like Mas was interrupted mid "thought"? Maybe his super-secret QANON communication device went off, and he was urgently called back to his home planet?

The numbers now say
Based on her track record (and reality) it looks like 0-4 is my prediction. Any bets?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT