ADVERTISEMENT

Newly Updated Prediction.

Re: William Barr, see 'Robert Johnson, Mena'.

The SC made a technical call based on standing. Sidney Powell has four lawsuits ready for submission. 410 sounds about right, but when 4-5 states are disqualified, the electoral vote totals will be lower.
The numbers now say 26-24.
But Trump told us Texas was the BIG ONE! You’re still holding your breath on Sidney Powell, who even the WH has disavowed? She’s too nuts for them, but not you.

Reactions: outside shooter
Re: William Barr, see 'Robert Johnson, Mena'.

The SC made a technical call based on standing. Sidney Powell has four lawsuits ready for submission. 410 sounds about right, but when 4-5 states are disqualified, the electoral vote totals will be lower.
The numbers now say 26-24.
crazier-than.jpg

Why don't you just clue us in instead of doing all the cryptic cloak and dagger shit?

C'mon man, Mas pointed the way.
Go ahead and check out all 18MM+ entries if you want, but I would limit search to the 178K+ death records.
Get back to us in 2024.

You looked at the other articles unky snark..you know what I'm talking about.

Even when considering the, by all reasonable measures of decency, by and large fact-free, ludicrously despicable bad-faith world views you espouse and presumably carry, in which you erroneously front as American patriotism...

Do you not see how bat shit crazy it is for you to have truly believed, at any point, Trump pulled off 410 EC points in the 2020 presidential election?

And do you not see how utterly preposterous it is — after resounding rejection after resounding rejection in every which way, six ways from Sunday, towards anything of the sort of the notion by practically every court, including the highest of the land; a highest court of the land of which that carries a 6-3 advantage of the conservative variety, half of those of which having been appointed by your dear leader himself, mind you — for you to now have back-track adjusted that bat shit 410 claim of yours into now claiming to believe that things are now lining up for a 26-24 electoral college victory for Trump?

How do you NOT see?

Wait, are you a NOT-see??

You must be a NOT-see.

Yeah, you’re probably a NotSee.

So never mind; you can go ahead and disregard all the inquiries, while I go and give myself a quick little self-inflicted head-slap. Silly me.

Even when considering the, by all reasonable measures of decency, by and large fact-free, ludicrously despicable bad-faith world views you espouse and presumably carry, in which you erroneously front as American patriotism...

Do you not see how bat shit crazy it is for you to have truly believed, at any point, Trump pulled off 410 EC points in the 2020 presidential election?

And do you not see how utterly preposterous it is — after resounding rejection after resounding rejection in every which way, six ways from Sunday, towards anything of the sort of the notion by practically every court, including the highest of the land; a highest court of the land of which that carries a 6-3 advantage of the conservative variety, half of those of which having been appointed by your dear leader himself, mind you — for you to now have back-track adjusted that bat shit 410 claim of yours into now claiming to believe that things are now lining up for a 26-24 electoral college victory for Trump?

How do you NOT see?

Wait, are you a NOT-see??

You must be a NOT-see.

Yeah, you’re probably a NotSee.

So never mind; you can go ahead and disregard all the inquiries, while I go and give myself a quick little self-inflicted head-slap. Silly me.
Use a tire iron next time you head-slap?

Asking for a friend....

My updated EC vote for President Trump is now 410, based on acquired public information from Frankfurt, Germany.

My previous number was 315.

It's funny watching the moron Democrats.
*BUMP*

Gotta admit, yesterday was shaky. But it looks like democracy prevailed.

How are we feeling about 410?

ADVERTISEMENT