ADVERTISEMENT

Mulvaney out, Meadows new Chief of Staff

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Trump names Rep. Mark Meadows his new chief of staff

https://apnews.com/cea977bd5514a17e5ced56d10553167f

WASHINGTON (AP) — Under fire for his handling of the coronavirus crisis, President Donald Trump on Friday announced a major staff overhaul, naming Rep. Mark Meadows as his new chief of staff and replacing Mick Mulvaney, who has been acting in the role for more than a year.

Trump announced the surprise staff reshuffle in a series of Friday night tweets, saying Mulvaney would become the U.S. special envoy for Northern Ireland.​

I can’t even remember which crazy Meadows is there are so many, but some to recall him from one of the multiple scandals bending the knee to the Donald while jockeying for a position.

I can’t even remember which crazy Meadows is there are so many, but some to recall him from one of the multiple scandals bending the knee to the Donald while jockeying for a position.
He's the head of the nutbar "Freedom Caucus." They are the nihilist wing of the House Pubs, and nearly all are Trump sycophants. Justin Amish was a member as well, but he couldn't take it any longer.

Trump names Rep. Mark Meadows his new chief of staff

https://apnews.com/cea977bd5514a17e5ced56d10553167f

WASHINGTON (AP) — Under fire for his handling of the coronavirus crisis, President Donald Trump on Friday announced a major staff overhaul, naming Rep. Mark Meadows as his new chief of staff and replacing Mick Mulvaney, who has been acting in the role for more than a year.

Trump announced the surprise staff reshuffle in a series of Friday night tweets, saying Mulvaney would become the U.S. special envoy for Northern Ireland.​

Meadows was retiring from Congress anyway... and this move had been discussed for quite a while. Actually think Meadows will be much better at this job than Mulvaney.... who was a smarmy little ass that I'm not sure many people liked.

Meadows is obviously very conservative, and has been one of Trump's biggest congressional supporters. But he also has strong political chops.

As for Mick.....

I have read that he gets along with Congressional Dems better than most, so that’s a positive. Until Trump gets ahold of him, I’m sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT