ADVERTISEMENT

ACC former coach of the year added to Indiana staff!

We supposedly had the 15th ranked transfer portal class in the nation this year. Most of them are starting. Allen raved about Carter. He’s done virtually zilch. So, either the eval on these guys was way off or they don’t perform under Allen.
Or our defensive scheme doesn't take advantage of his talent.

I think Carter probably looked great against our Offense in practice and everyone assumed that would be true against other offenses......

Fuente is a hell of an offensive coach. The offensive staff has a ridiculous amount of talent on it. Carey is considered a strong offensive coordinator, Fuente was an elite offensive coordinator, Tucker is highly regarded and had excellent seasons as Co-OC's and as an OC and Bostad is a highly regarded line coach. If they can't get it together with that group than Allen really has some fundamentally wrong with the architecture of the program.
Do any of them have any eligibility left? Asking for a friend...

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
We supposedly had the 15th ranked transfer portal class in the nation this year. Most of them are starting. Allen raved about Carter. He’s done virtually zilch. So, either the eval on these guys was way off or they don’t perform under Allen.
I think Carter has played pretty damn well, and he has 6 tackles for loss which ties him for second in the Big Ten.

I am not the only one that has asked you to prove this statement.
I read this board every day and I don't remember anyone else making these allegations.
It was on another board as In read many boards for IU football and it was coach Allen saying it.

I guess I’m disappointed that he would be a much more dominate player on that side. He seems frequently out of position.
You don't know how they are using him and I wish in passing downs he were on the outside pass rushing the QB. He has been getting doubled team all year based on where they have him on the DL. Either coach Allen is holding on the defense too long or the two DC don't know how to stunt to get an OL to not double Carter.

It was accurate based on a report from another source. I just don't act as other people's google when they can do that.

I don't know you but when you state something that I have seen NO ONE else state and then refuse to back it up then I call BS. Shouldn't be hard to find if CTA said it. I see NO reason to Google something to validate your point. At least two have asked for proof and one has said what you stated is fiction. Ball is in your court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT