ADVERTISEMENT

MTG, Boebert, The Squad, Gym, Gaetz, Cori....

Pretty much everyone in the House that people here hate with a passion voted against the spending bill that included aid to Ukraine.

Bipartisanship!

And today, our boy Cawthorn called Zelensky a thug and the Ukrainian government “evil.” Sigh

Pretty much everyone in the House that people here hate with a passion voted against the spending bill that included aid to Ukraine.

Bipartisanship!

Odd bedfellows. Being a contrarian is one of the oldest tools in the conservative tool kit. Not sure what it is with the squids.

Meh. They serve a purpose, I guess. I just think it's interesting that all the people who are hated by reasonable people on this forum just happened to line up on the same side of this bill, regardless of party.

There's been speculation that crazy and/or narcissistic people flock together. Many of these people have both of those traits.

Maybe a year from now, we'll see AOC, Boebert, MTG, and Omar all sitting together in the chamber heckling the President in unison.

faith-wouldnt-that-be-something.gif

He did walk it back later by saying the Russian invasion was wrong, but, yeah, it's hard to square his original comments and his walk-back as coming from the same place.

Listen, the guy may or may not have been dealt a shitty hand, but he seems like a real prick that is overly eager to prove himself. If you literally admit that you had to drop out of a no name college because of your injuries, why the hell are you running for political office? And worse, who the hell is going to vote for someone like that? This is real shit and we've (not you and I obviously, but rural NC) literally elected someone that admitted to having trouble with critical thinking.

And some scoff when I try to emphasize how unimpressive house members are.

Listen, the guy may or may not have been dealt a shitty hand, but he seems like a real prick that is overly eager to prove himself. If you literally admit that you had to drop out of a no name college because of your injuries, why the hell are you running for political office? And worse, who the hell is going to vote for someone like that? This is real shit and we've (not you and I obviously, but rural NC) literally elected someone that admitted to having trouble with critical thinking.

And some scoff when I try to emphasize how unimpressive house members are.
I'm not defending him. I think he's a total fraud. Just providing the context that my fanboys require to avoid calling me a partisan hack.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Meh. They serve a purpose, I guess. I just think it's interesting that all the people who are hated by reasonable people on this forum just happened to line up on the same side of this bill, regardless of party.

There's a whole bunch of reasons not to like that bill from all kinds of angles, but that's how compromise works. The vote shows who is willing to do that and who is not.

Did they cut off the part when he dropped his mic?

Thank god he got the time to respond. These morons on the fringe of both sides need to be put in their place. There are examples of stupidity by those being interviewed (see Ivy Presidents), but MTG pretending to know Nazism and Facism in Ukraine or (pick a moron House member) trying to tell the Fed Chair why they don’t understand finance and economics deserve public embarrassment

Thank god he got the time to respond. These morons on the fringe of both sides need to be put in their place. There are examples of stupidity by those being interviewed (see Ivy Presidents), but MTG pretending to know Nazism and Facism in Ukraine or (pick a moron House member) trying to tell the Fed Chair why they don’t understand finance and economics deserve public embarrassment
People like MTG can't be embarrassed. Then there are people like dbm and DDE who are too busy rubbing one off to MTG to hear the response.

People like MTG can't be embarrassed. Then there are people like dbm and DDE who are too busy rubbing one off to MTG to hear the response.
While I won't reply to your foul mouthed fantasies...Your hero's AOC and Biden are out pimping the pro Hamas students on the Ivy League campuses. What's next we send a few billion their way??? This admin sends it anywhere they wish and nobody gives a crap!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT