ADVERTISEMENT

YUGE QAnon rally in Youngstown Saturday Night...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Oh and btw, Trump, Vance, MTG, Majewski, Gym Jordan, Mike Pillow and other assorted MAGA types were there as well. Was it YUGE? Well Trump would have you believe it, and lots of folks on twitter were showing long lines and calling the crowd "massive"...

But it was a rally in Ohio while OSU was playing a home game. so it wasn't exactly brilliant planning And it kind of pointed to the fact that Vance is not exactly a Buckeye.

Apparently Vance hoped to get the crowd home for the 2nd half, but Trump was 45 min late because... TRUMP.. And it probably didn't enhance JD's standing with Independents when Trump told the crowd that JD was so desperate to earn his blessing that "he kissed my ass"...

So was the crowd itself YUGE? Watch these shots and judge for yourself. The arena holds 7000, and I'd say it's about 1/3 full...

But even though it was only 1/3 full, it was a YUGELY disturbing crowd. Here's Jan 6 attendee and Q Tip candidate for the House JR Majewski showing fealty to Trump. It's more than a little cringeworthy...

Eagle Bumps? I'd say Trump is more likely to induce hemorrhoids. But that's just me...

For a little background, here's a clip from Face the Nation yesterday (Sun) morning after the rally.

Now what that brief clip of the rally didn't show was how a segment of the crowd reacted during the unofficial Q anthem portion. It's not the whole crowd, as clearly the people chosen to sit behind Trump and show "diversity" don't seem to be included for the most part. But it is the section in front of him, and their reaction to hearing the song is pretty cult-like.

Trump is obviously playing up his quasi connection to the Q types- some of his recent rants on "Truth Social" have featured Q memes and even including a Q pin on his lapel and WWG1WGA in the frame of pics he's posted.. Screenshots of exactly that included in this video clip.

As well as the reaction from the QTips in attendance (and other naive types joining in and raising their fingers as well) when they hear the WWG1WGA theme song...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Oh and btw, Trump, Vance, MTG, Majewski, Gym Jordan, Mike Pillow and other assorted MAGA types were there as well. Was it YUGE? Well Trump would have you believe it, and lots of folks on twitter were showing long lines and calling the crowd "massive"...

But it was a rally in Ohio while OSU was playing a home game. so it wasn't exactly brilliant planning And it kind of pointed to the fact that Vance is not exactly a Buckeye.

Apparently Vance hoped to get the crowd home for the 2nd half, but Trump was 45 min late because... TRUMP.. And it probably didn't enhance JD's standing with Independents when Trump told the crowd that JD was so desperate to earn his blessing that "he kissed my ass"...

So was the crowd itself YUGE? Watch these shots and judge for yourself. The arena holds 7000, and I'd say it's about 1/3 full...

But even though it was only 1/3 full, it was a YUGELY disturbing crowd. Here's Jan 6 attendee and Q Tip candidate for the House JR Majewski showing fealty to Trump. It's more than a little cringeworthy...

Eagle Bumps? I'd say Trump is more likely to induce hemorrhoids. But that's just me...

For a little background, here's a clip from Face the Nation yesterday (Sun) morning after the rally.

Now what that brief clip of the rally didn't show was how a segment of the crowd reacted during the unofficial Q anthem portion. It's not the whole crowd, as clearly the people chosen to sit behind Trump and show "diversity" don't seem to be included for the most part. But it is the section in front of him, and their reaction to hearing the song is pretty cult-like.

Trump is obviously playing up his quasi connection to the Q types- some of his recent rants on "Truth Social" have featured Q memes and even including a Q pin on his lapel and WWG1WGA in the frame of pics he's posted.. Screenshots of exactly that included in this video clip.

As well as the reaction from the QTips in attendance (and other naive types joining in and raising their fingers as well) when they hear the WWG1WGA theme song...

Did you go?

You’d be more effective if you broke your posts into smaller posts.

Last edited:
Did you go?
So let me get this straight, and forgive me if my interpretation of your post is incorrect. But cray "liked" it so I'm pretty sure I'm on target...

So you seem to be taking issue with my discussion of this topic. Did I miss the memo that says we are now restricted to starting threads/posting about events/issues we are personally involved with?

Because if so, I'd say you and cray missed your own memo. I know cray, (and I'm pretty sure you as well) both posted/commented on some of the threads started by wingnuts praising DeSantis's little political stunt involving the migrants. And I'm pretty sure neither of you were remotely close to Martha's Vineyard this past weekend...

Again if I'm wrong and you weren't actually trying to be a smug dickhead- my apologies... :)

You’d be more effective if you broke your posts smaller posts.
I'll take that as genuine heartfelt criticism, and admit that the mechanics of my posting style, as well as my typing/editing skills leave much to be desired. I honestly had to pay people to type papers for me in college- I never learned how to type And my formatting is basically me trying to put breaks in where they seem appropriate...

I imagine some people (possibly you) are disturbed about Trump's embrace of QAnon. That's who I wrote the post/started the thread for, to provide them info that they may not already have.

I'll take that as genuine heartfelt criticism, and admit that the mechanics of my posting style, as well as my typing/editing skills leave much to be desired. I honestly had to pay people to type papers for me in college- I never learned how to type And my formatting is basically me trying to put breaks in where they seem appropriate...

I imagine some people (possibly you) are disturbed about Trump's embrace of QAnon. That's who I wrote the post/started the thread for, to provide them info that they may not already have.
You’re tilting at windmills. Those of us who despise trump will continue to do so. Those that adore him will continue to do so. I suggest you take a breather from the TDS-induced rambling.

You’re tilting at windmills. Those of us who despise trump will continue to do so. Those that adore him will continue to do so. I suggest you take a breather from the TDS-induced rambling.
The conspiracy touting is relevant as it is more and more prevalent. Didn't know what WWG1WGA was until i saw a bumper sticker this weekend. I have seen people waving Q flags from their trucks too in the Fort.
Kind of shocking that the person behind the q hasn't been outed yet.

Reactions: cosmickid
The conspiracy touting is relevant as it is more and more prevalent. Didn't know what WWG1WGA was until i saw a bumper sticker this weekend. I have seen people waving Q flags from their trucks too in the Fort.
It’s not more relevant. It’s not changing any minds - only cementing existing plans.

Trump is the leader of the Republican Party and a former president who desperately wants to be president again. The Trump/QAnon alliance is not newsworthy to you? Seriously?

"On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words 'The Storm is Coming.' In QAnon lore, the 'storm' refers to Trump’s final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television."

Trump is the leader of the Republican Party and a former president who desperately wants to be president again. The Trump/QAnon alliance is not newsworthy to you? Seriously?

"On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words 'The Storm is Coming.' In QAnon lore, the 'storm' refers to Trump’s final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television."

Tell me you have no idea what my point is without telling me you have no idea.

Not really. The deep state will never out itself. Same reason the FBI hasn't outed the 1/6 pipe bomber or released the tape of him planting that pipe bomb right on the bench at the DNC headquarters which they have. Or why haven't the Dems investigated that as well? They want to hunt down Republicans who walked into an open building and took a photo like rabid dogs but they couldn't care less about the person who tried to blow up their headquarters in Washington DC? Makes complete sense.

It’s not more relevant. It’s not changing any minds - only cementing existing plans.
Some people care, that's who I post to provide info to. If you think I post anything to get people like you and mac to change your opinion or engage in an actual exchange of ideas< I've pretty much given up on that. It's election season and tis is exactly the type of event that could lead to more people I support being elected. So I'm happy to spread the word (not so much on the board) but to people who I know vote...

I'm not an exclusivist so I don't want to try and restrict threads to people with a particular mindset. But short of actually posting that kind of advisement, in a thread like this I'm simply interested in bringing awareness to people who might be interested in the subject but might not have heard about it. I'm really not trying to poke any Trump sycophants, I'd actually prefer they avoid the thread and not hijack the thread. Plenty of people start threads on topics I have no interest in, and I usually don't read/post in them.

I also don't read /post in threads that refer to areas I have no interest in just to attack the OP. If the wingnuts want to have a koffee klatch on something I don't have any input on, I usually just leave them to their posting. If I read something and I can offer a factual revision I just might, but I don't see any of the Trumpists in this thread offering a critique of any of the facts I provided.

Btw, I actually did try to delete the thread because I was a little wary of some of the facts and I want to be accurate. But for some reason (at least in my account) the option for a thread starter to delete the thread no longer exists. Or at least I couldn't find it...

They are just dumb posts. I hate trump obsessed posts. They don’t invite discussion. Just noise
Unlike this one, of course? :rolleyes:

"Not really. The deep state will never out itself. Same reason the FBI hasn't outed the 1/6 pipe bomber or released the tape of him planting that pipe bomb right on the bench at the DNC headquarters which they have. Or why haven't the Dems investigated that as well? They want to hunt down Republicans who walked into an open building and took a photo like rabid dogs but they couldn't care less about the person who tried to blow up their headquarters in Washington DC? Makes complete sense."

The only discussion this would "invite" is either among the inmates at the asylum, or that institution's doctors at the watercooler regaling each other with the latest rantings of their respective patients...

Its comical to read you guys the man really has a hold on your brains. You hold every lever of power in government and all you can talk about still is Trump all of the time. It is pretty entertaining though.

I dont even think Demenia Joe can draw 100 people to one of his Hitler rallies where he screams and yells about one party rule. I guess Joe the facist is pretty boring to listen too.

Unlike this one, of course? :rolleyes:

"Not really. The deep state will never out itself. Same reason the FBI hasn't outed the 1/6 pipe bomber or released the tape of him planting that pipe bomb right on the bench at the DNC headquarters which they have. Or why haven't the Dems investigated that as well? They want to hunt down Republicans who walked into an open building and took a photo like rabid dogs but they couldn't care less about the person who tried to blow up their headquarters in Washington DC? Makes complete sense."

The only discussion this would "invite" is either among the inmates at the asylum, or that institution's doctors at the watercooler regaling each other with the latest rantings of their respective patients...
All your posts are derivations of the same thing. You should start one thread. Like the soccer thread. I HATE TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS and then just post all your stuff in that thread.

Its comical to read you guys the man really has a hold on your brains. You hold every lever of power in government and all you can talk about still is Trump all of the time. It is pretty entertaining though.
Stick to polling data and plagiarizing other sources, bailey. You struggle with originality.

I think we started to see this week the media and the TDS crowd would most certainly go after Desantis like they go after Trump if Ron ran for president. If Trump totally went away Ron would be their number one target and orange man bad #2. Anyone they perceive as a threat to their power will be treated the same. Guys like Romney and McCain were never really a threat to them at all they were basically dems in a lot of ways. Add Kari Lake to the list she will be the female orange man bad going forward. The same people losing it over Trump 24/7 would act the exact same way with Desantis or Lake.

Don’t you discuss him all the time as well?
He’s a fraud. The obsession on both sides is asinine.
RINO this and RINO that. I’ve asked a couple of you what policy positions you support that differs from the ones you label RINOs.
So far it’s been crickets.

Don’t you discuss him all the time as well?
He’s a fraud. The obsession on both sides is asinine.
RINO this and RINO that. I’ve asked a couple of you what policy positions you support that differs from the ones you label RINOs.
So far it’s been crickets.
i think it's dbm that's constantly posting stupid shit about trump

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You know, if you still had your rankings, cray would have rocketed up the charts after his informed and entertaining Amish series of posts this week. When he tries, he can really spin a captivating yarn.
very interesting indeed. and he's a legit picker to boot. he's just very hostile. imagine him at an auction when the other guy is running up the price on him

Not really. The deep state will never out itself. Same reason the FBI hasn't outed the 1/6 pipe bomber or released the tape of him planting that pipe bomb right on the bench at the DNC headquarters which they have. Or why haven't the Dems investigated that as well? They want to hunt down Republicans who walked into an open building and took a photo like rabid dogs but they couldn't care less about the person who tried to blow up their headquarters in Washington DC? Makes complete sense.
I don’t understand this conspiracy theory. Can you explain it?

I don’t understand this conspiracy theory. Can you explain it?
wwrw-screwball-y2k.jpg

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT