ADVERTISEMENT

YUGE QAnon rally in Youngstown Saturday Night...

He’s essentially a Trump boot licker or ass kisser and Trump wouldn’t bother giving him a glass of water if he was dying of thirst. It’s embarrassing.
You keep posting things like this apparently thinking Biden would give you an ice cream cone. Neither one of them will likely do anything for you personally unless a TV app so find a new drum to beat on.

I dont even think Demenia Joe can draw 100 people to one of his Hitler rallies where he screams and yells about one party rule. I guess Joe the facist is pretty boring to listen too.
But that's sort of the point. Biden doesn't obsess over doing rallies, and he certainly doesn't obsess over crowd size. I can vote for someone without attending a rally, and I certainly don't have to travel around from (Biden/Trump) rally to rally, seeing the same people ,hearing the same ridiculous speech, and wearing the same lame costumes...

This summarizes Trump. It's his response to people pointing out that his rallies do more harm than good for the GOP. The GOP lost every single race in 2018 in battleground states where Trump campaigned for the GOP candidate

"Republicans are growing more concerned that President Trump could be a drag — and not a help — in tight midterm races that will determine the majorities in the House and Senate.

Trump remains overwhelmingly popular among Republican voters, but he’s just as unpopular with Democrats, and there is a growing body of evidence that he is losing more support from independent swing voters as he grapples with a slew of investigations. Trump, who held a rally in Ohio on Saturday for Vance, pushed back strongly at any suggestion he isn’t helping GOP candidates.

He also held a recent rally in Pennsylvania and plans to hold similar events in Michigan and North Carolina.

“Both J.D. Vance and Dr. Oz asked me to do big Rallies for them in Ohio and Pennsylvania, respectively, and I did,” Trump wrote in a post over the weekend on Truth Social, his nascent social media platform.

“The Pennsylvania Rally was a massive success, ‘packed’ with great American Patriots, and the Ohio Rally … is a likewise sold out juggernaut — Look at the massive crowds,” Trump wrote.

“Both candidates wanted this and I, as usual, delivered,” Trump continued. “ALL Republican candidates want Rallies. Without the Rallies and, even more importantly, the Endorsements, most would lose. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”

Now I'd almost be willing to bet that the people happiest about Trump holding rallies in Ohio and PA are Tim Ryan and John Fetterman, respectively. Nothing motivates Dem and Dem leaning Independents than a reminder that the candidate running for the GOP is aligned with Trump. Vance hasn't mentioned Trump in months, and a few days after the PA Senate Primary officially ended Oz went in and scrubbed any mention of Trump from his campaign website...

"Why it matters: Oz's transition for the general election highlights the tightrope many Trump-endorsed candidates have attempted to walk — embrace the former president where it counts, while keeping him at arm's length in situations where his brand is toxic."

But that's sort of the point. Biden doesn't obsess over doing rallies, and he certainly doesn't obsess over crowd size. I can vote for someone without attending a rally, and I certainly don't have to travel around from (Biden/Trump) rally to rally, seeing the same people ,hearing the same ridiculous speech, and wearing the same lame costumes...

This summarizes Trump. It's his response to people pointing out that his rallies do more harm than good for the GOP. The GOP lost every single race in 2018 in battleground states where Trump campaigned for the GOP candidate

"Republicans are growing more concerned that President Trump could be a drag — and not a help — in tight midterm races that will determine the majorities in the House and Senate.

Trump remains overwhelmingly popular among Republican voters, but he’s just as unpopular with Democrats, and there is a growing body of evidence that he is losing more support from independent swing voters as he grapples with a slew of investigations. Trump, who held a rally in Ohio on Saturday for Vance, pushed back strongly at any suggestion he isn’t helping GOP candidates.

He also held a recent rally in Pennsylvania and plans to hold similar events in Michigan and North Carolina.

“Both J.D. Vance and Dr. Oz asked me to do big Rallies for them in Ohio and Pennsylvania, respectively, and I did,” Trump wrote in a post over the weekend on Truth Social, his nascent social media platform.

“The Pennsylvania Rally was a massive success, ‘packed’ with great American Patriots, and the Ohio Rally … is a likewise sold out juggernaut — Look at the massive crowds,” Trump wrote.

“Both candidates wanted this and I, as usual, delivered,” Trump continued. “ALL Republican candidates want Rallies. Without the Rallies and, even more importantly, the Endorsements, most would lose. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”

Now I'd almost be willing to bet that the people happiest about Trump holding rallies in Ohio and PA are Tim Ryan and John Fetterman, respectively. Nothing motivates Dem and Dem leaning Independents than a reminder that the candidate running for the GOP is aligned with Trump. Vance hasn't mentioned Trump in months, and a few days after the PA Senate Primary officially ended Oz went in and scrubbed any mention of Trump from his campaign website...

"Why it matters: Oz's transition for the general election highlights the tightrope many Trump-endorsed candidates have attempted to walk — embrace the former president where it counts, while keeping him at arm's length in situations where his brand is toxic."

Trump owns you. How much time do you spend or waste worrying about trump. Who cares what he does. He will never be president again.

He will never be president again.
That's a foolish assumption.

Democrats want him to be the nominee

You keep posting things like this apparently thinking Biden would give you an ice cream cone. Neither one of them will likely do anything for you personally unless a TV app so find a new drum to beat on.
Oh this is beautiful!

Crayfish rising up to defend the honor of ....(wait for it)... DBM!!

Trump owns you. How much time do you spend or waste worrying about trump. Who cares what he does. He will never be president again.
Trump dominates everything. Horrible but true. He drowns out everything else,

It's both tragic and hilarious at the same time to read accusations by Republicans that Trump opponents are obsessed with him when Republicans themselves don't know how to get rid of him !!

In fact, Trump dominates the Republicans more than the Democrats.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump dominates everything. Horrible but true. He drowns out everything else,

It's both tragic and hilarious at the same time to read accusations by Republicans that Trump opponents are obsessed with him when Republicans themselves don't know how to get rid of him !!

In fact, Trump dominates the Republicans more than the Democrats.
No one I know. They’ve all moved on to Desantis or are waiting to see who else comes along. You’re reading a thread started by a Dem

All your posts are derivations of the same thing. You should start one thread. Like the soccer thread. I HATE TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS and then just post all your stuff in that thread.

So we really only need 2 threads. Conservatives can have their I hate Biden and liberals thread and liberals can have their I hate Trump and conservatives thread.

There is no difference between cosmic posting his opinion and conservatives that post their opinion.

You just happen to not like cosmics opinion.

So we really only need 2 threads. Conservatives can have their I hate Biden and liberals thread and liberals can have their I hate Trump and conservatives thread.

There is no difference between cosmic posting his opinion and conservatives that post their opinion.

You just happen to not like cosmics opinion.
No. The reality is that there are posters on here that you can have a discussion with. They may be conservative, they may be liberal, but their mind isn’t completely closed. There are other posters who are hyper partisan. They have tunnel vision. You cannot have a reasonable discussion with them. Cosmic falls into that category. As do you. And yes those posters should be restricted to two threads: I hate republicans or i hate dems. You and your inane emojis would be limited to posting there.

Biden is president
Trump is still leader of the gop so still relevant. Nice try though.

When the gop stops swearing loyalty to Trump and they stop seeking his approval, I will stop posting about him.

Until then, how about you stfu about it

Trump is still leader of the gop so still relevant. Nice try though.

When the gop stops swearing loyalty to Trump and they stop seeking his approval, I will stop posting about him.

Until then, how about you stfu about it
lol Grover. What’s he running for? You are more obsessed with trump than any republican I know. Dbm on this board and that’s it. You are also a moron that hasn’t won an argument on this board since you’ve arrived. For a long time I assumed you were 12

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and Crayfish57
No one I know. They’ve all moved on to Desantis or are waiting to see who else comes along. You’re reading a thread started by a Dem
Many Trump supporters are closeted. We first learned that back in 2016. It's a key reason why the pollsters got it so wrong. Many subsequently emerged from the closet but went back in after Jan 6.

Also, they know their audience. They're not going to admit they support Trump to someone like you, a guy who has argued that Trump should be disqualified from ever holding public office again.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Many Trump supporters are closeted. We first learned that back in 2016. It's a key reason why the pollsters got it so wrong. Many subsequently emerged from the closet but went back in after Jan 6.

Also, they know their audience. They're not going to admit they support Trump to someone like you, a guy who has argued that Trump should be disqualified from ever holding public office again.
Completely agree in 2016. I was glad he won in 2016. I don't think that's the case today. We've seen him and his inability to lead in a crisis, followed by his Big Lie bs, and the damage he did in the senate race. Now we have the legal shit piling on and I don't know anyone who supports him other than dbm. they all gravitated to desantis or are taking a wait and see. and honestly if you liked trump supporting desantis is natural. the hardcore trump supporters are no where near enough to win anything going forward. i bet trump knows that too

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Completely agree in 2016. I was glad he won in 2016. I don't think that's the case today. We've seen him and his inability to lead in a crisis, followed by his Big Lie bs, and the damage he did in the senate race. Now we have the legal shit piling on and I don't know anyone who supports him other than dbm. they all gravitated to desantis or are taking a wait and see. and honestly if you liked trump supporting desantis is natural. the hardcore trump supporters are no where near enough to win anything going forward. i bet trump knows that too

I could tell you that it's hot and sunny in Florida in the summer and you'd say no, no it's not.

Closeted? You boys arent from Indiana or live here anymore do you? I cant go one mile in any direction without seeing multiple Trump 2024 flags.

I could tell you that it's hot and sunny in Florida in the summer and you'd say no, no it's not.

That poll is worthless. We already had Biden trump. Trump lost. And now he has even fewer supporters. You can see it on this board. It’s basically you. That’s it. What’s more you refuse to account t for how many people trump brings off their couches to vote against him. Just move on to desantis. He’s a brighter trump

That poll is worthless. We already had Biden trump. Trump lost. And now he has even fewer supporters. You can see it on this board. It’s basically you. That’s it. What’s more you refuse to account t for how many people trump brings off their couches to vote against him. Just move on to desantis. He’s a brighter trump
This has to be a troll account. Cosmic and Lucy make more sense.

6 of 10 means he’s losing influence. It was higher earlier.

I post it because there has never been a President who so obviously cared next to nothing about his country, our country's national security information, his party (which he was never a member of until he wanted to run for President) or the people in the country. His disdain for his own base is clear. The numerous times he's instantly turned on every single Republican that dared to have a cross word to say about him or to disagree with him is evidence loyalty only flows one way in his opinion - toward him. We've never had a President that has disrespected his military leadership more than him. Trump is a narcissist that only cares whether what he does helps him. Helping others doesn't even enter into the equation EXCEPT if it's a benefit for him. So yes, he's the least caring President we've had in my lifetime.

Democrats want him to be the nominee
That may be true. But blaming Dems because people vote for Trump or Trumper candidates, or blaming posters here for posting Trump related posts is transference that ignores reality. If you're upset that Trump is the topic of discussion blame Trump. He did not have to inspire people to riot, and could have taken his loss like a man instead of a sniveling baby who didn't get his way.

Republicans have a choice when it comes to Trump or pro-Trump candidates. You guys are very quick to blame Dems for reverse promoting MAGA candidates, but it's very easy for GOP voters to defeat that strategy by not voting for MAGA candidates. You people are the ones who let the crazies wrest control of your party, and if Dem voters in primaries vote to nominate someone like AOC then THEY are responsible for those actions as well..

We discussed people like Greitens and Cawthorn when they were people Republicans were voting for. Now that they have lost primaries and aren't getting support from Republican voters I am perfectly content to ignore them and refrain from mentioning them for the most part.

That's how it works, if you aren't part of the news cycle and constantly injecting yourself into the conversation, then I am perfectly content to abstain from discussing you. However if you choose to behave in the opposite manner and in particular engage in conduct and activities that entertain Fascist ideals on a Presidential candidacy level like we haven't seen since Huey Long, then I may start a thread discussing a rally where those factors were on display. And I might even post a Randy Newman song that describes the trajectory from populism to Fascism...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Biden is the President. If Trump is the nominee than he becomes relevant again and post away. Until then it’s just Democrats circle jerking over orange man bad.

Trump is relevant as long as he has power over the GOP. And when GOP candidates need his backing to win in the primaries, that proves his grip over the gop sheep.

So until the sheep wake up and boot Trump from the party, he is fair game.

That may be true. But blaming Dems because people vote for Trump or Trumper candidates, or blaming posters here for posting Trump related posts is transference that ignores reality. If you're upset that Trump is the topic of discussion blame Trump. He did not have to inspire people to riot, and could have taken his loss like a man instead of a sniveling baby who didn't get his way.

Republicans have a choice when it comes to Trump or pro-Trump candidates. You guys are very quick to blame Dems for reverse promoting MAGA candidates, but it's very easy for GOP voters to defeat that strategy by not voting for MAGA candidates. You people are the ones who let the crazies wrest control of your party, and if Dem voters in primaries vote to nominate someone like AOC then THEY are responsible for those actions as well..

We discussed people like Greitens and Cawthorn when they were people Republicans were voting for. Now that they have lost primaries and aren't getting support from Republican voters I am perfectly content to ignore them and refrain from mentioning them for the most part.

That's how it works, if you aren't part of the news cycle and constantly injecting yourself into the conversation, then I am perfectly content to abstain from discussing you. However if you choose to behave in the opposite manner and in particular engage in conduct and activities that entertain Fascist ideals on a Presidential candidacy level like we haven't seen since Huey Long, then I may start a thread discussing a rally where those factors were on display. And I might even post a Randy Newman song that describes the trajectory from populism to Fascism...

You need a beer

He gave me a great economy, low gas prices, no wars, and a secure border. What has your boy Joe given you?
The year Trump went on and on and on about the greatest economy in history the GDP went up about 1.9% and he was cajoling the fed to lower rates which never happens when the economy is “great”. I also chuckled when he endlessly bragged about record highs for the stock market as the market has been on an upward trend, with some bumps along the way, since…….forever.

Inflation is WORLD WIDE because of supply chain issues and other variables as we work our way out of a historic pandemic. I didn’t blame Trump when the economy slowed, and the market cratered, due to covid but I really don’t understand how people don’t realize the ramifications of coming out of a historical pandemic. It truly is the dumbing down of America.

Low gas prices because of Trump? Is that a serious statement (maybe that’s why Knight looks shocked in your avatar).
Prices were low because Saudis were pumping oil to kill our fracking industry and then demand plummeted due to Covid. Biden did not cause gas prices to rise nor is he the reason for prices at the pump declining 25% in the past couple of months.

To his credit Trump has successfully swayed a large part of the population to doubt the electoral process, National Archives, judges, FBI, CIA, generals, media, his own VP, Attorney Generals, (Barr and Sessions), Chief of Staffs, Secretary of States, etc etc etc. Really a remarkable achievement when you think of it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT