ADVERTISEMENT

YUGE QAnon rally in Youngstown Saturday Night...

That's not close to accurate. Danc will twist himself into a pretzel to defend him. Hoopsier, the preacher man, cray, bailey - - all big Trump guys.
Nah they’d vote desantis. There’s a difference in not hating trump and defending him as they do (hell I liked him until the end) and pushing for him like dbm does. I would still vote trump over a progressive. But trump’s star is fading. Dems here start more trump threads than pubs. Hell COH just started a desantis stock rising thread

To his credit he has successfully swayed a large part of the population to doubt the electoral process, National Archives, judges, FBI, CIA, generals, media, his own VP, Attorney Generals, (Barr and Sessions), Chief of Staffs, Secretary of States, etc etc etc. Really a remarkable achievement when you think of it.
Yeah. That's his "wrecking ball to democracy" legacy.

Reactions: DCDAVID
That's not close to accurate. Danc will twist himself into a pretzel to defend him. Hoopsier, the preacher man, cray, bailey - - all big Trump guys.
There are quite a few that seem to claim to not be trumpers but do everything they can to defend him, excuse him or provide a yabbut for him.

Your list is only the tip of the iceberg.

Trump is losing independents but ask Cheney about his stranglehold on conservatives. He isn't losing them

The year Trump went on and on and on about the greatest economy in history the GDP went up about 1.9% and he was cajoling the fed to lower rates which never happens when the economy is “great”. I also chuckled when he endlessly bragged about record highs for the stock market as the market has been on an upward trend, with some bumps along the way, since…….forever.

Inflation is WORLD WIDE because of supply chain issues and over variables as we work our way out of a historic pandemic. I didn’t blame Trump when the economy slowed, and the market cratered, due to covid but I really don’t understand how people don’t realize the ramifications of coming out of a historical pandemic. It truly is the dumbing down of America.

Low gas prices because of Trump? Is that a serious statement (maybe that’s why Knight looks shocked in your avatar).
Prices were low because Saudis were pumping oil to kill out fracking industry and then demand plummeted due to Covid. Biden did not cause gas prices to rise nor is he the reason for prices at the pump declining 25% in the past couple of months.

To his credit he has successfully swayed a large part of the population to doubt the electoral process, National Archives, judges, FBI, CIA, generals, media, his own VP, Attorney Generals, (Barr and Sessions), Chief of Staffs, Secretary of States, etc etc etc. Really a remarkable achievement when you think of it.
An overwhelming majority of Inflation is from the printing of money, excessive government debt, and poor governmental policies when it came to Covid and energy (especially in Europe).

Last edited:
I post it because there has never been a President who so obviously cared next to nothing about his country, our country's national security information, his party (which he was never a member of until he wanted to run for President) or the people in the country. His disdain for his own base is clear. The numerous times he's instantly turned on every single Republican that dared to have a cross word to say about him or to disagree with him is evidence loyalty only flows one way in his opinion - toward him. We've never had a President that has disrespected his military leadership more than him. Trump is a narcissist that only cares whether what he does helps him. Helping others doesn't even enter into the equation EXCEPT if it's a benefit for him. So yes, he's the least caring President we've had in my lifetime.
Did you die and get reincarnated when Biden won and start over? If you seriously think Biden or this administration would do any more for you on a personal one on one basis as your post suggested about Trump and water you are delusional. You should really consider some TDS counseling, Biden is the current President and as much as I despise him I dont spend my entire day obsessing like you and some others on here do about Trump, who holds no political office and hasn't in over a yr and a half.

Did you die and get reincarnated when Biden won and start over? If you seriously think Biden or this administration would do any more for you on a personal one on one basis as your post suggested about Trump and water you are delusional. You should really consider some TDS counseling, Biden is the current President and as much as I despise him I dont spend my entire day obsessing like you and some others on here do about Trump, who holds no political office and hasn't in over a yr and a half.
He's the leader and kingmaker of the Republican Party, he continues to hold rallies and rake in millions, he's running for president and he's an effing crime boss. But, sure, the guy's irrelevant. Got it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump is relevant as long as he has power over the GOP. And when GOP candidates need his backing to win in the primaries, that proves his grip over the gop sheep.

So until the sheep wake up and boot Trump from the party, he is fair game.
That Sucks Super Hero GIF by Marvel Studios

He's the leader and kingmaker of the Republican Party, he continues to hold rallies and rake in millions, he's running for president and he's an effing crime boss. But, sure, the guy's irrelevant. Got it.
This is basically the whole point Your guy is pretty much the same except he is in office currently I'm rubber you are glue mentality. It's just that TDS is more of a mental obsession with some 24/7 vs disliking a doddering fool not fit for office that is currently in charge of all the problems we have currently. I don't want either to be on a ballot again

This is basically the whole point Your guy is pretty much the same except he is in office currently I'm rubber you are glue mentality. It's just that TDS is more of a mental obsession with some 24/7 vs disliking a doddering fool not fit for office that is currently in charge of all the problems we have currently. I don't want either to be on a ballot again
Pretty much the same?

Yea they are both old men.....that is about it

That’s just dumb. I’m describing our former President accurately. I’m not talking about President Biden. Biden has his own faults and I could discuss them, but they’re not the same as Trump’s faults.

Reactions: mrhighlife
I don’t see how those are legal. If we can’t say **** on public tv why can those flags be in public display?
It’s one of the more disgusting and embarrassing manifestations of Trumpism. Those flags scream, “I’m a rude, crude, disgusting and stupid person.” I have no respect for that, and I don’t care that we might generally vote for the same candidates.

Also, when did people start flying flags for Presidential candidates? I don’t recall it before Trump. It’s weird.

That’s just dumb. I’m describing our former President accurately. I’m not talking about President Biden. Biden has his own faults and I could discuss them, but they’re not the same as Trump’s faults.
You keep talking about how Trump wouldnt give someone a drink of water and blathering on about your hatred.

What is stupid is Biden is the current president who is in way over his head, effecting our lives currently and yet you seemingly have no problem with him. I don't want Trump running again but watching the hate and obsessions from people like you is both troubling and humorous .

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You keep talking about how Trump wouldnt give someone a drink of water and blathering on about your hatred.

What is stupid is Biden is the current president who is in way over his head, effecting our lives currently and yet you seemingly have no problem with him. I don't want Trump running again but watching the hate and obsessions from people like you is both troubling and humorous .
And how is Biden effecting your life personally? Lmao. Stick with facts if you can muster it

Reactions: MrBing

It's not hatred. I recognize the fact that Trump was unfit to be President and an embarrassment to me as a Republican. Many, many Republicans found him to be an embarrassment to the party. You might not be embarrassed and that's OK with me, even though I don't see how any thinking Republican couldn't be embarrassed, but I'm confident history will show that I was right about him.

I have many problems with Biden, and I've said so. I've even gone into detail on that for things like the "Inflation Reduction Act" which is in no way about reducing inflation. Also, his student loan forgiveness program is a big problem IMO. I think it's very bad policy and I don't think he can constitutionally justify it. I criticized him for the Afghanistan withdrawal. which was a disaster and an example of HIM (much like Trump) not listening to the advice of his military leadership. If you think I've been OK with him, you've not been paying attention. None of that erases the many problems I had with Trump too. I just think Trump was absolutely unfit.

It’s one of the more disgusting and embarrassing manifestations of Trumpism. Those flags scream, “I’m a rude, crude, disgusting and stupid person.” I have no respect for that, and I don’t care that we might generally vote for the same candidates.

Also, when did people start flying flags for Presidential candidates? I don’t recall it before Trump. It’s weird.

lf

image-placeholder-title.webp

images

A few examples, they have been around for awhile. First on is a picture of same one I own

And how is Biden effecting your life personally? Lmao. Stick with facts if you can muster it
JFC are you really this stupid ? Actually you are just this dumb. Fuel prices, utility prices, food prices, Do I need to go on and before you give the typical Liberal response how none of it is Biden's fault. He is the current President . The buck stops there. How does Trump effect your current life personally besides brain rot?

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
JFC are you really this stupid ? Actually you are just this dumb. Fuel prices, utility prices, food prices, Do I need to go on and before you give the typical Liberal response how none of it is Biden's fault. He is the current President . The buck stops there. How does Trump effect your current life personally besides brain rot?
You’re better off putting her on ignore. I’m just too stubborn.

The flags are dumb. There aren’t many in my area but the closer you get to Bloomington the more you see.

lf

image-placeholder-title.webp

images

A few examples, they have been around for awhile. First on is a picture of same one I own
It’s not common in modern times. Lincoln and Grant are more understandable since they won the Civil War and saved the Union, but I bet they were rare. I’d like to have an original of either one. Have to be worth some money. ;)

Presidential candidate flags were rare before Trump and it’s weird.

I was pointing out to Aloha that flags have been around a long time. In 1800s and early 1900s political campaign items from flags to lanterns to button and many other items were much more generally prevalent than they are now.

It's not hatred. I recognize the fact that Trump was unfit to be President and an embarrassment to me as a Republican. Many, many Republicans found him to be an embarrassment to the party. You might not be embarrassed and that's OK with me, even though I don't see how any thinking Republican couldn't be embarrassed, but I'm confident history will show that I was right about him.

I have many problems with Biden, and I've said so. I've even gone into detail on that for things like the "Inflation Reduction Act" which is in no way about reducing inflation. Also, his student loan forgiveness program is a big problem IMO. I think it's very bad policy and I don't think he can constitutionally justify it. I criticized him for the Afghanistan withdrawal. which was a disaster and an example of HIM (much like Trump) not listening to the advice of his military leadership. If you think I've been OK with him, you've not been paying attention. None of that erases the many problems I had with Trump too. I just think Trump was absolutely unfit.
And I’m noticing our Democratic posters aren’t liking my post criticizing Trump AND Biden. 😄

I said stick with facts. Not your wet dreams of placing blame on stuff Biden didn't cause.

I just want to point out that everyone who runs a 2024 poll right now is literally just dropping a steaming turd on their own money and then setting it on fire. Everyone who bothers to read any of those polls is wasting valuable time they could be using looking for animal videos for the Good Stuff thread.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Yeah those are everywhere man.
How do you know?

A lot more common than you think at the time vs how many survived. I answered a question and typical response to something you don't want to see when answered . You are in way over your head on this one.

And I’m noticing our Democratic posters aren’t liking my post criticizing Trump AND Biden. 😄
I agree with most of it, Except the Afghan withdraw remark. Which, for more than one reason I disagree with... but let's start with.. this.

1. Historically, troop withdraws are not accomplished that easily. Where were the mistakes made by Biden that caused a "disaster"? Did he demand the military to do something they couldn't? Or did he listen and/or delegate to the wrong people?

fwiw - I'm not looking for an argument .. just your thoughts on the matter.

If you want likes just post boobs ..

There, I gave you a like. (I just read this thread tonight.)

I agree with TMP, though, that I'm not entirely convinced by the criticism of the Afghan withdrawal. I think it was clear that the withdrawal was going to happen, and I don't know of any real (i.e., non-partisan, expert) criticism of anything Biden specifically did to make it worse. But I'd be happy to defer to your expertise on this point.

Yeah. That's his "wrecking ball to democracy" legacy.
Yes. That is his wrecking ball. And it is horrific.

Due to his narcissistic inability to accept defeat he has convinced a large part of our population that the election was stolen (without any evidence in spite of a historical number of recounts and scrutinizing). The peaceful transfer of power is a bedrock of our democracy but he has shredded that by not showing up for the inauguration, continuing to lie about the results, calling his vp a pussy for not stopping the lawful certification of the election, inciting the insurrection at the capitol, hiring screwy attorneys that help put together fake electors in swing states, cast doubt on Republican Secretaries of State doing their job, etc etc.

I will admit they I’ll never understand how the cult members overlook virtually anything he does.

Biden is the President. If Trump is the nominee than he becomes relevant again and post away. Until then it’s just Democrats circle jerking over orange man bad.
That's wrong.

Under that theory, no one would be permitted to post about DeSsntis either.

That's wrong.

Under that theory, no one would be permitted to post about DeSsntis either.
Desantis is currently a Governor and more relevant than Trump. The MV is newsworthy and a recent event. I do agree he is mentioned a little too much, as well, but you guys/gals have to be scared of something.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT