ADVERTISEMENT

Marriage does make you happier?

For sure. It’s interesting though. Professions, where you live, all sorts of odd things factor in. I have an unusually large penis and that has probably oversexualized me as well. And made things more challenging

My kid’s school the majority of parents are divorced. We even have a divorced dad’s club not unlike the great frank bascombe’s @Bulk VanderHuge My daughter’s three closest friends are all products of divorced parents. I’m friends with all the dads and moms. It’s been great - and hard. The dads are fantastic. Divorce is the norm

In my married days we lived in a far out suburb. Heavily catholic etc. no one was divorced. That would have been a different experience for my kids. Better and worse. But as I said my neighborhood it is the norm.
Soooo...have you done any film 'work' you'd like to tell the class about??

yeah that does creep in. you get set in your ways. i'm not sure i'd ever get married again. i doubt it. it certainly wouldn't be to someone i have to financially support yet again
So, you need a wife who is like the moon . . . Appears at night and disappears in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT