ADVERTISEMENT

#MAGA

Rockfish1

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2001
DOsi5JHXcAAeQD6.jpg

I might not be too smart because I don't get the joke. Someone help me out because I want to laugh too! o_O
Out-of-touch oligarch and notorious trophy wife pose like bond villains with sheets of newly printed cash.

Out-of-touch oligarch and notorious trophy wife pose like bond villains with sheets of newly printed cash.
I'm the one out of touch because I know nothing about the wife. When I saw the picture here I recognized the Treasury Secretary and thought it's probably not very original for a Secretary of the Treasury to pose for a picture with a sheet of freshly printed bills. I know that's not very funny but it's why I didn't get the joke. :oops:

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I'm the one out of touch because I know nothing about the wife. When I saw the picture here I recognized the Treasury Secretary and thought it's probably not very original for a Secretary of the Treasury to pose for a picture with a sheet of freshly printed bills. I know that's not very funny but it's why I didn't get the joke. :oops:
Bing, Bing, Bing. You must do your Partisan Leftwing Democrat 101 homework and visit lefty sites every day to keep up with these things and know when you’re supposed to laugh or whatever. They all seem to find that picture funny and claim they look like “Bond villains.” Ha. Ha. Ha. The story behind the picture is that these bills are among the first to have his signature on them so he visited the facility, almost certainly invited over for the occasion, and had his picture taken with a sheet of 50 one dollar bills. You’re right that it’s not original because other SecTreas have done the same. Not really all that funny either.

Couple tips for the future:

- Rich Republicans are always to be called “out-of-touch.” Rich Democrats are not to be called this, somehow they find a way to be in touch.

- The attractive wife of a rich Republican man is to be referred to as “trophy wife.” Attractive wives of Democratic men are simply wives, or life partners.

Your lesson for today is done. Carry on.

Yea, is ranks right up there with someone needing a drink of water during a speech. Funny shit right there!

Bing, Bing, Bing. You must do your Partisan Leftwing Democrat 101 homework and visit lefty sites every day to keep up with these things and know when you’re supposed to laugh or whatever. They all seem to find that picture funny and claim they look like “Bond villains.” Ha. Ha. Ha. The story behind the picture is that these bills are among the first to have his signature on them so he visited the facility, almost certainly invited over for the occasion, and had his picture taken with a sheet of 50 one dollar bills. You’re right that it’s not original because other SecTreas have done the same. Not really all that funny either.

- Rich Republicans are always to be called “out-of-touch.” Rich Democrats are not to be called this, somehow they find a way to be in touch.

- The attractive wife of a rich Republican man is to be referred to as “trophy wife.” Attractive wives of Democratic men are simply wives, or life partners.

Louise Linton, Mnuchin's third wife, is 20 years younger than him.

gettyimages-464241932-1497644601.jpg

For their honeymoon, the wealthy Treasury Secretary requested that an air force jet fly them around. The Mnuchins hopped a government jet down to Kentucky for a day to see the eclipse.

louiselinton2.png

When someone on the internet criticized what seemed a display of wretched excess, Linton punched down with disdain.

louiselinton3.png

Linton later apologized.

Meanwhile, Mnuchin is selling a huge tax cut for the wealthy as a boon to ordinary Americans. He has not apologized.

DOsh0rNVoAASYn7.jpg:large

Mnuchin was a Democratic donor for years....and worked with/for Soros. He's only recently become out of touch. :p

You must do your Partisan Leftwing Democrat 101 homework and visit lefty sites
We don't have time or desire to do that, we're all too socially competent and sexually active. Too much liberty and freedom to enjoy. Why you guys always making up stories about us.

Reactions: sglowrider
We don't have time or desire to do that, we're all too socially competent and sexually active. Too much liberty and freedom to enjoy. Why you guys always making up stories about us.

It's the prospect of the coming tax cuts that are making you socially competent and sexually active. Tax cuts have immense power. You'll notice that the sun came up today. It's because it knows that tax cuts are on the way.

Yes sir! I didn't do my homework and thanks for the tips. And your tips are that we Democrats are always tree huggers, baby killers and commies. ;)

Happy Hour is a requirement today. See you there.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

For their honeymoon, the wealthy Treasury Secretary requested that an air force jet fly them around. The Mnuchins hopped a government jet down to Kentucky for a day to see the eclipse.

louiselinton2.png

When someone on the internet criticized what seemed a display of wretched excess, Linton punched down with disdain.

louiselinton3.png

Linton later apologized.

Meanwhile, Mnuchin is selling a huge tax cut for the wealthy as a boon to ordinary Americans. He has not apologized.

why is his wife dressed like Kylo Ren in that last picture?

cffccdabdbad1fd410b6d235b1cd385e.jpg

Make sure Aloha drinks something other than his usual glorified swill. :eek:
I don't believe he has loyalty to any one thing and he's not a snob about it. I've seen him drink Coors Light at the local dive and expensive beers and scotches at the more upscale places. I'm more of a Sam Adams man. It might not be the best but it's not the worst and I can afford it.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

louiselinton2.png

louiselinton3.png

Linton later apologized.

She’s even prettier in that picture, but that doesn’t justify calling her a “trophy wife.” They may be elitist types, and I don’t care for them either, but they could be as deeply in love as you and your wife or girlfriend, though I’m just guessing you have one or the other and not both. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT