ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson in trouble?

There is no ceiling.
Country Club Republicans have gotten us here. They have no clue whatsoever how to escape this hole
The reach-around party must be crushed, along with their swamp minions.
Because most of the debt came from trump, plus all the tax breaks . He gave to the super-rich and big businesses who do not pay their fair taxes.

• Angry
Reactions: mohoosier
The Republicans of the 90s, led by Gingrich did something and achieved the first surpluses in decades. The lowest deficit since was actually during the GWB administration the year before the financial crisis. It had fallen steadily during his administration, despite war, and was at about $160B when the financial crisis hit. We'd do back flips if we could get it anywhere near $160B now.
Government spending increased under Bush as a percentage of GDP. Some of it would have happened because of the Tech boom and bust that happened when he first took office. Iraq was a disaster and a waste of tax dollars.
Neither party has been serious about it. Only the Republicans talk like they're serious about it but have failed miserably to do anything about it since about 2007. Trump claimed he'd get rid of it completely but made zero effort to do it. I'd like a return to a Republican party that actually tried to tackle this. The MAGA Republican party isn't it. They'd rather have it balloon than take at least some steps to tackle it. They're not a serious faction and as long as they have as much power in the Republican party as they do, the party isn't serious either.
Sorry, this is rubbish. Republicans have been better. We’re currently running trillion dollar deficits every 100 days because Democrats refuse to make cuts. Republicans tried to during the previous shutdown date in May (21 or 22…whenever it was), but Democrats refused and through a hissy fit like a spoiled f#cking child. Democrats also added 4-5 trillion in extra spending when they passed their 3 big spending bills in 21. The bills had zero or little support from Republicans. And this latest 1.2 trillion bill had overwhelming support from Democrats. The majority of Republicans were against it.

However, you get mad at MG (who correctly voted no) because she is MAGA and say nothing about the loony f#cking Democrats bankrupting the country? That’s a theme with you. I don’t care if someone is MAGA, RINO, or a country club Republican. I care if they vote for conservative values. I hope the 101 Republicans who voted for it lose in 24.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Government spending increased under Bush as a percentage of GDP. Some of it would have offered because of the Tech boom and bust that happened when he first took office. Iraq was a disaster and a waste of tax dollars.

Sorry, this is rubbish. Republicans have been better. We’re currently running a trillion dollar deficits every 100 days because Democrats refused to make cuts. Republicans tried to during the previous shutdown date in May (21 or 22…whenever it was), but Democrats refused and through a hissy fit like a spoiled f#cking child. Democrats also added 4-5 trillion in extra spending when they passed their 3 big spending bills in 21. The bills had zero of little support from Republicans. And this latest 1.2 trillion bill had overwhelming support from Democrats. The majority of Republicans were again it.

However, you get mad at MG (who correctly voted no) because she is MAGA and say nothing about the loony f#cking Democrats bankrupting the country? That’s a theme with you. I don’t care if someone is MAGA, RINO, or a country club Republican. I care if they vote for conservative values. I hope the 101 Republicans who voted for it lose in 24.
We agree that the previous shutdowns accomplished nothing in terms of reducing deficits. Another one wouldn't have accomplished anything either. I don't like the Democrats' spending either, but they have more power than the Republicans and we can only try to slow it and accept wins when we can get them. We won't have enough Republicans in Congress to actually accomplish what we want until the MAGA faction is purged or silenced. They're irrational and unreasonable and cannot possibly accomplish what we want. Trump can't either. He and his minions must go or we're never going to actually solve the deficit and debt. At least not until we become insolvent and deal with the Depression that will likely result.

Government spending increased under Bush as a percentage of GDP. Some of it would have happened because of the Tech boom and bust that happened when he first took office. Iraq was a disaster and a waste of tax dollars.

Sorry, this is rubbish. Republicans have been better. We’re currently running a trillion dollar deficits every 100 days because Democrats refuse to make cuts. Republicans tried to during the previous shutdown date in May (21 or 22…whenever it was), but Democrats refused and through a hissy fit like a spoiled f#cking child. Democrats also added 4-5 trillion in extra spending when they passed their 3 big spending bills in 21. The bills had zero or little support from Republicans. And this latest 1.2 trillion bill had overwhelming support from Democrats. The majority of Republicans were against it.

The last Republican in any leadership position that was serious about deficit issues was Paul Ryan, and we know what happened to him. Run out of town by the MAGAts

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The last Republican in any leadership position that was serious about deficit issues was Paul Ryan, and we know what happened to him. Run out of town by the MAGAts
It happened because of Bush policies and the bailouts in my opinion. The GOP wanted to elect, literally his brother.

What does any of that have to do with Democrats running multi-trillion dollar deficits and refusing to cut budgets when they have opportunities to do so?

Last edited:
Good for her. She’s actually right on this one. Only lunatics would continue the path we’re on.

Here is an Amy an actual lunatic mocking how stupid Americans are.

How is this tweet from Amy Klobuchar, talking to the MAJORITY of Americans who are non-MAGA and do not want the Govt to shutdown representative of anything you and this idiot tweeting characterize as " openly mocking Americans." You guys sound like Trump when he continually says "the American people" as if Trump supporters represent anything close to a majority of Americans...

But besides the tweeter representing a minority of Americans (but perhaps the majority of his twitter followers), what exactly consitutes "mocking" in your opinion? Guessing Senator Klobachar has far more followers than this clown, so I doubt she even knows who he is. Much less that she is "openly mocking" his idiot ass...

How is this tweet from Amy Klobuchar, talking to the MAJORITY of Americans who are non-MAGA and do not want the Govt to shutdown representative of anything you and this idiot tweeting characterize as " openly mocking Americans." You guys sound like Trump when he continually says "the American people" as if Trump supporters represent anything close to a majority of Americans...

But besides the tweeter representing a minority of Americans (but perhaps the majority of his twitter followers), what exactly consitutes "mocking" in your opinion? Guessing Senator Klobachar has far more followers than this clown, so I doubt she even knows who he is. Much less that she is "openly mocking" his idiot ass...
They just passed a bill to steal more money from U.S. citizens. They didn’t raise taxes to pay for the spending and/or deficit. They choose to steal it through printing and inflation because it’s easier to do. Klobachar rubs it in your face and claims you should be thankful she is stealing your money. Don’t worry she knows you’re too dumb to figure it out. Hence her tweet and your response to it.

Last edited:

Sorry, this is rubbish. Republicans have been better. We’re currently running a trillion dollar deficits every 100 days because Democrats refuse to make cuts. Republicans tried to during the previous shutdown date in May (21 or 22…whenever it was), but Democrats refused and through a hissy fit like a spoiled f#cking child. Democrats also added 4-5 trillion in extra spending when they passed their 3 big spending bills in 21. The bills had zero or little support from Republicans. And this latest 1.2 trillion bill had overwhelming support from Democrats. The majority of Republicans were against it.

You got it all wrong blaming the Dems, first look at your master trump b4 blaming someone else.

It happened because of Bush policies and the bailouts in my opinion. The GOP wanted to elect, literally his brother.

What does any of that have to do with Democrats running multi-trillion dollar deficits and refusing to cut budgets when they have opportunities to do so?
Jeb would have been a far better President than Trump. He was likely the best of the Bush brothers.

• Haha
Jeb would have been a far better President than Trump. He was likely the best of the Bush brothers.
He couldn't even beat out his brother. As I recall, momma bush was pissed when GW started making his bid. The story was that she told GW that this was supposed to be Jeb's turn, NOT GW's.. That says a lot about Jeb, and I won't even get into "his turn".... TURN, OMFG....

He couldn't even beat out his brother. As I recall, momma bush was pissed when GW started making his bid. The story was that she told GW that this was supposed to be Jeb's turn, NOT GW's.. That says a lot about Jeb, and I won't even get into "his turn".... TURN, OMFG....
Not exactly.

There wasn’t support for another Bush after his brother’s Presidency.
Part of that was why I highlighted whose “turn” it was. The Clinton, the bushes, started to feel like a royal family’s sh, and… ANNNND the swamp has already aligned our leadership, they just have to use Hollywood style productions (campaign) to hide the fact that we are under dictator rule.
The only difference is we don’t have one singular dictator, the administrative state appoints our next successor.
It’s another reason why they hate Trump and are using every dirty bastard trick to regain the power that they were comfy holding over our heads.

• Love
Right up there with your Rino idols Chris Christie and N. Haley ,
Romney and McCain...

Losers all!

It's right where you belong.
You constantly misuse the RINO acronym. You want to see a RINO, look in the mirror. Want to see a loser RINO, look at a picture of Trump.

Last edited:
I cannot be a Rino...
I would never worship Romney/McCain/Christie/N.Haley/JBush and your posse of losers.
I would never worship any politician. You worship Trump who is an actual RINO and loser. That makes you a RINO as well. So much losing. It must be hurting MAGA morale by now.

I would never worship any politician. You worship Trump who is an actual RINO and loser. That makes you a RINO as well. So much losing. It must be hurting MAGA morale by now.

Don't you remember how good things were when Romney/McCain/Christie/N.Haley/JBush won the presidency? Winners !!
Not to mention Ronna Romney, Liz Cheney and Capn' Crunch's idol Adam 'whinin' Kinzinger...

All fired/quit....

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What a joke...So she should just shut up and not speak out against another in a long line horseshit bills. You are obviously not paying attention. This entire admin, all of it from Biden on down to every 3 letter government organization is driving this country right off a cliff and all you can do is bitch about the blonde bimbo trying to do something about it.

If it wasn't for a FEW like her we would just plunge off the deep end and we would all be like, duhhhhh okay this is where we should be. I appreciate the few that stand up and say something rather than do nothing. Even when AOC looked a fool the other day during her Bobulinski rant at least she has passion.

This admin has done more harm and danger to this country to set us up for failure than any other since I have been alive. The trillions of debt and irresponsible spending, the GREEN agenda, DEI, LGTB***, Ukraine, Israel, Blue cities, and a border crisis that is beyond anything I ever thought could happen here. Pay attention!!! This path we are on is a path of no return. You wanna put lipstick on it go ahead, but this ain't good. Thank God MTG stood up and shouted!!!
She should write her own bills and budgets. Try and get them passed. You know, what she was elected for. She shouldn't just sit on her fat ass and complain about people who actually are trying to get work done.

She should write her own bills and budgets. Try and get them passed. You know, what she was elected for. She shouldn't just sit on her fat ass and complain about people who actually are trying to get work done.
She was correctly complaining about cucks stealing from U.S. citizens. If they want to spend more money, raise taxes, instead of being thieving c#nts.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
She was correctly complaining about cucks stealing from U.S. citizens. If they want to spend more money, raise taxes, instead of being thieving c#nts.
The problem is that's all she does. Complain. Doesn't offer solutions. Just complains. Her constituents elected her to try and fix the issues she is complaining about. Yet all she does piss and moan non stop.

• Love
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
The problem is that's all she does. Complain. Doesn't offer solutions. Just complains. Her constituents elected her to try and fix the issues she is complaining about. Yet all she does piss and moan non stop.
I don’t care about other issues. She’s correct on this issue and I assume she voted how her constituents wanted her to vote. She is trying to solve the issue. The issue is we’re 35 trillion dollars in debt and need to cut back government spending.

I’m not voting for Young if he runs for reelection in 29 because he voted for it. I’m done with conservatives who lack integrity and are ok with stealing from the public. Screw them assholes. I expect it from Democrats, but not Republicans.

Part of that was why I highlighted whose “turn” it was. The Clinton, the bushes, started to feel like a royal family’s sh, and… ANNNND the swamp has already aligned our leadership, they just have to use Hollywood style productions (campaign) to hide the fact that we are under dictator rule.
The only difference is we don’t have one singular dictator, the administrative state appoints our next successor.
It’s another reason why they hate Trump and are using every dirty bastard trick to regain the power that they were comfy holding over our heads.
Right remind me which one had his family in his administration? Oh right that was Donny Boy.

That’s what MAGA is all about. She’s a perfect example. They must be purged or hit upside their heads with reality sticks until they join/rejoin (I’m being generous) the real world.

That’s what MAGA is all about. She’s a perfect example. They must be purged or hit upside their heads with reality sticks until they join/rejoin (I’m being generous) the real world.
MAGA exists because people like you can’t do basic math. Start balancing budgets and the loons go away.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
People like me want balanced budgets but are smart enough to know it can’t be done instantly.
lol…but you’re not smart enough to look at a graph and see that it hasn’t happened in 20 years? Unfortunately, other people are able to do that and eventually call bullshit.

The reality is running large deficits and big government is terrible for the middle and working classes . So, eventually people will get fed up, say f#ck it, and vote for a blow hard populist. I agree they shouldn’t vote for Trump, but Mitt Romney types aren’t going to benefit them either.

When the GOP makes a commitment to fiscal responsibility they’ll get their party back. That means making tough decisions, leading, and taking unpopular positions. Until that happens, they’ll remain the divided minority party until Democrats f#ck up the economy.

lol…but you’re not smart enough to look at a graph and see that it hasn’t happened in 20 years? Unfortunately, other people are able to do that and eventually call bullshit.

The reality is running large deficits and big government is terrible for the middle and working classes . So, eventually people will get fed up, say f#ck it, and vote for a blow hard populist. I agree they shouldn’t vote for Trump, but Mitt Romney types aren’t going to benefit them either.

When the GOP makes a commitment to fiscal responsibility they’ll get their party back. That means making tough decisions, leading, and taking unpopular positions. Until that happens, they’ll remain the divided minority party until Democrats f#ck up the economy.
We both want the same thing, but MAGA isn't the answer, not in the least. They're doing nothing to do what we want done and neither did Trump. Since we both want fiscal responsibility, let's refrain from calling each other stupid. Fiscal responsibility is the smart policy, not the stupid policy.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Bullshit.

Neo liberal Democrats like Clinton and neo liberal conservatives like Newt and Aloha were the last ones to actually balance a budget.

We all lost our way after 9-11.
What is a neo Liberal Conservative? Are you trying to identify neocons?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT