ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson in trouble?

Baller23Boogie

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008

Marge isn't happy and says she's done with him. I wonder how the other MAGA reps feel.

This is starting to feel like this could be magical chairs with the GOP in charge.

Marge isn't happy and says she's done with him. I wonder how the other MAGA reps feel.

This is starting to feel like this could be magical chairs with the GOP in charge.
She's like a bad caricature of what a horrible Karen-like, "I'd like to speak to the manager" senator would be in a movie script. The problem is her character would get edited and rewritten because producers would think it was too over the top and bat sh!t crazy. And yet, here we are. Reality really is stranger than fiction.

It's all just performance art these days. I highly doubt she acts like this in person behind closed doors.

She's like a bad caricature of what a horrible Karen-like, "I'd like to speak to the manager" senator would be in a movie script. The problem is her character would get edited and rewritten because producers would think it was too over the top and bat sh!t crazy. And yet, here we are. Reality really is stranger than fiction.
She runs concessions at youth soccer tourneys all over America

It's another in a long line of absolute GARBAGE these fools push through. This one is 1200 pages and 1.2 trillion. HELL YES she's pissed and she should be, and so is anyone with any wits about them. It's completely irresponsible. I have zero idea how we as citizens still allow it.

Meanwhile you have Bobulinski calling the Bidens out for a gazillion crimes they have committed, a laptop that been in the FBI possession since well before the election, over 50 intelligence officers signing off that the laptop is "Russian Disinformation" LMAO while our border is being flooded with criminals and thousands of Chinese.

Nothing to see here all is well. Man when we go down its gonna be hard and ugly!

It's all just performance art these days. I highly doubt she acts like this in person behind closed doors.
This is the person that has run down people in the streets to get in their face. Although not behind closed doors, I think she might actually be nuts regardless of venue.

Anything meaningful to discuss or just more character assassination?

This kind of shit really gets old

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
She’s a clown and an embarrassment to the party. This wouldn’t even be disputed by sane Republicans.
What a joke...So she should just shut up and not speak out against another in a long line horseshit bills. You are obviously not paying attention. This entire admin, all of it from Biden on down to every 3 letter government organization is driving this country right off a cliff and all you can do is bitch about the blonde bimbo trying to do something about it.

If it wasn't for a FEW like her we would just plunge off the deep end and we would all be like, duhhhhh okay this is where we should be. I appreciate the few that stand up and say something rather than do nothing. Even when AOC looked a fool the other day during her Bobulinski rant at least she has passion.

This admin has done more harm and danger to this country to set us up for failure than any other since I have been alive. The trillions of debt and irresponsible spending, the GREEN agenda, DEI, LGTB***, Ukraine, Israel, Blue cities, and a border crisis that is beyond anything I ever thought could happen here. Pay attention!!! This path we are on is a path of no return. You wanna put lipstick on it go ahead, but this ain't good. Thank God MTG stood up and shouted!!!

Last edited:
What a joke...So she should just shut up and not speak out against another in a long line horseshit bills. You are obviously not paying attention. This entire admin, all of it from Biden on down to every 3 letter government organization is driving this country right off a cliff and all you can do is bitch about the blonde bimbo trying to do something about it.

If it wasn't for a FEW like her we would just plunge off the deep end and we would all be like, duhhhhh okay this is where we should be. I appreciate the few that stand up and say something rather than do nothing. Even when AOC looked a fool the other day during her Bobulinski rant at least she has passion.

This admin has done more harm and danger to this country to set us up for failure than any other since I have been alive. The trillions of debt and irresponsible spending, the GREEN agenda, DEI, LGTB***, Ukraine, Israel, Blue cities, and a border crisis that is beyond anything I ever thought could happen here. Pay attention!!! This path we are on is a path of no return. You wanna put lipstick on it go ahead, but this ain't good. Thank God MTG stood up and shouted!!!
She is a total clown. Here’s a perfect example of why the MAGA faction is ridiculous. They’re uncivil idiots who won’t compromise, which often results in absolutely nothing they want rather than something they, or we Republicans, want. Also, WTF do they want? They don’t even agree on that. Even her fellow MAGAs are criticizing her for calling to remove Johnson. Clowns.

WTF do you want? When you include Ukraine and Israel in your rant, what does that mean? MAGA types on here aren’t together in that. We have some that want Ukraine to be cut off and lose to Russia ASAP, we have others that say they don’t want that. Some are clearly anti-Ukraine (probably because Zelenskyy refused Trump’s request to say Biden was dirty) and even pro-Russia. Some claim that MAGA is pro-Ukraine and want to further support them. Which are you? What about Israel? What do you want there?

Last edited:
Anything meaningful to discuss or just more character assassination?

This kind of shit really gets old
It’s always interesting to see a MAGA type who is totally devoted to a guy who routinely engages in character assassination and who routinely joins in, criticize others for it. The lack of self awareness of the Trumpsters is worthy of Doctoral level studies.

She is a total clown. Here’s a perfect example of why the MAGA faction is ridiculous. They’re uncivil idiots who won’t compromise, which often results in absolutely nothing they want rather than something they, or we Republicans, want. Also, WTF do they want? They don’t even agree on that. Even her fellow MAGAs are criticizing her for calling to remove Johnson. Clowns.

WTF do you want? When you include Ukraine and Israel in your rant, what does that mean? MAGA types on here aren’t together in that. We have some that want Ukraine to be cut off and lose to Russia ASAP, we have others that say they don’t want that. Some are clearly anti-Ukraine (probably because Zelenskyy refused Trump’s request to say Biden was dirty) and even pro-Russia. Some claim that MAGA is pro-Ukraine and want to further support them. Which are you? What about Israel? What do you want there?
My "rant" so you say, is everything that's in the bill, and some of it like border "funding" does nothing to help the border only make it worse, along with everything else I mentioned that she is complaining about. Why must this board continually, trump, trump, trump, maga, maga, maga. She is smart enough to recognize that this bill is another stupid, useless dem bill and is packed full of a bunch of CRAP, AGAIN. I thought these items in these bills were supposed to be singled out not some 1200 page worthless junk pile!!! I suppose whatever it is you support is okay with this and everyone should just shut up and get in line with the current regime. Thank God for reps that were elected by the people to do their job that stand up and say something when crap as ridiculous as this gets presented. Most of the elected officials are not doing what we elected them for. Rather the opposite.

My "rant" so you say, is everything that's in the bill, and some of it like border "funding" does nothing to help the border only make it worse, along with everything else I mentioned that she is complaining about. Why must this board continually, trump, trump, trump, maga, maga, maga. She is smart enough to recognize that this bill is another stupid, useless dem bill and is packed full of a bunch of CRAP, AGAIN. I thought these items in these bills were supposed to be singled out not some 1200 page worthless junk pile!!! I suppose whatever it is you support is okay with this and everyone should just shut up and get in line with the current regime. Thank God for reps that were elected by the people to do their job that stand up and say something when crap as ridiculous as this gets presented. Most of the elected officials are not doing what we elected them for. Rather the opposite.
Per the bolded part, you thought wrong. Haven't you ever taken a course on how the government works? You apparently have no clue how the House and Senate does business - how they must do business in order to get bills passed which are supposed to benefit America. The two sides have different ideas about how to benefit America so they must compromise, or they get nothing on either side.

In this case Republicans got some things they wanted, and Democrats got some that they wanted. This is how it works. For example, Republicans wanted spending increases for the Pentagon and DHS, including funding for Immigration and Customs Enforcement to hold 42,000 people in detention at one time and for 22,000 Border Patrol agents. That's something and it totally contradicts your contentless rant about the bill because it does do something positive for the border situation. It doesn't do all that we want, but steps toward what we want are better than nothing at all. This is what you need to understand. MTG's rant and your repetition of it is all emotional nonsense. If Republicans don't win the House and the Senate, and even if they do, very little happens without compromise. We're going to underperform in the House and Senate this year and probably lose big in the Presidential race - all because MAGA is extreme and the faces of the faction like MTG and Trump are so unlikeable. Standby for a hugely disappointing election for Republicans.

Reactions: cosmickid

Good for her. She’s actually right on this one. Only lunatics would continue the path we’re on.

Here is an Amy an actual lunatic mocking how stupid Americans are.

Last edited:
Have you ever read a 1200 page book?

Can you actually specify something in the bill that is actually junk?

We don't really care to hear your mindless regurgitating of maga propaganda that so far doesn't mention anything specific that is actually wrong with the bill. Methinks you don't even know what it includes

Good for her. She’s actually right on this one. Only lunatics would continue the path we’re on.

Here is an Amy an actual lunatic mocking how stupid Americans are.

No she isn’t. Other Republicans don’t agree with her. Plus she’s an embarrassing wingnut.

No she isn’t. Other Republicans don’t agree with her. Plus she’s an embarrassing wingnut.

Her being a wingnut is irrelevant. She was correct this time and a majority of Republicans in the House voted against the bill. You know which party did support it overwhelmingly? Democrats.

Her being a wingnut is irrelevant. She was correct this time and a majority of Republicans in the House voted against the bill. You know which party did support it overwhelmingly? Democrats.
They control the Senate. Sane Republicans in the House and Senate got some things we wanted and kept non-Defense spending basically flat. And they avoided a government shutdown which is always bad for Americans and politically bad for Republicans. In other words we got something, rather than worse than nothing.

Reactions: Indyhorn
They control the Senate. Sane Republicans in the House and Senate got some things we wanted and kept non-Defense spending basically flat. And they avoided a government shutdown which is always bad for Americans and politically bad for Republicans. In other words we got something, rather than worse than nothing.
A government shutdown isn’t bad for Americans when we’re running endless deficits. The number one job for the GOP is to reign in deficits.

A government shutdown isn’t bad for Americans when we’re running endless deficits. The number one job for the GOP is to reign in deficits.
Yes they are bad for Americans. Also it doesn’t do jack for reducing deficits. What happens during a shutdown is that all but essential people stop work. All stop getting paid, even the military, though they are essential personnel and work without pay. After the shutdown is over, guess what has happened every time - they all get back pay. That includes those who stayed home not working! So not a dime of spending is saved. In fact, spending likely increases because those government workers are doing overtime to catch up with their work.

Shutdowns aren’t helpful to Americans and are harmful to Republicans politically.

Last edited:
Yes they are bad for Americans. Also it doesn’t do jack for reducing deficits. What happens during a shutdown is that all but essential people stop work. All stop getting paid, even the military, though they are essential personnel and work without pay. After the shutdown is over, guess what has happened every time - they all get back pay. That includes those who stayed home not working! So not a dime of spending is saved. In fact, spending likely increases because those government workers are doing overtime to catch up with their work.

Shutdowns aren’t helpful to Americans and harmful to Republicans politically.
How is the shutdown ended?

When Congress ultimately passes an appropriations bill. Historically, the spending isn’t even a little less than if the shutdown hadn’t occurred.
That’s why Greene and a majority of Republicans who voted against it are correct. Johnson should have proposed a drastically smaller House bill and passed it. If Senate Democrats wanted to shut down the government, so be it. Unfortunately, that would require integrity and half the GOP lacks in that area.

Also, a smaller government isn’t bad for Americans. It would be great for them.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That’s why Greene and a majority of Republicans who voted against it are correct. Johnson should have proposed a drastically smaller House bill and passed it. If Senate Democrats wanted to shut down the government, so be it. Unfortunately, that would require integrity and half the GOP lacks in that area.

That approach guarantees the Republicans get nothing at all because it absolutely cannot pass the Senate. Not only that, it couldn’t even pass the House. It also guarantees a shutdown and all the political consequences would be negative for Republicans. The whining, crying, my way or no way approach of the MAGA faction will never be successful.

I agree on a smaller government. The MAGA approach won’t ever get us there.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That approach guarantees the Republicans get nothing at all because it absolutely cannot pass the Senate. Not only that, it couldn’t even pass the House. It also guarantees a shutdown and all the political consequences would be negative for Republicans. The whining, crying, my way or no way approach of the MAGA faction will never be successful.
The debt is north of 35 trillion and you’re complaining about the idea of Republicans proposing a modest bill that slightly cuts spending? How high does our Debt have to get before you wake up? 150% of GDP? 200% of GDP? When can the GOP take a stand? Republicans have been doing this the past 25 years and it’s turned them into the minority party led by Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlantaCat
The debt is north of 35 trillion and you’re complaining about the idea of Republicans proposing a modest bill that slightly cuts spending and letting? How high does our Debt have to get before you wake up? 150% of GDP? 200% of GDP? When can the GOP take a stand? Republicans have been doing this the past 25 years and it’s turned them into the minority party led by Trump.
There is no ceiling.
Country Club Republicans have gotten us here. They have no clue whatsoever how to escape this hole
The reach-around party must be crushed, along with their swamp minions.

The debt is north of 35 trillion and you’re complaining about the idea of Republicans proposing a modest bill that slightly cuts spending? How high does our Debt have to get before you wake up? 150% of GDP? 200% of GDP? When can the GOP take a stand? Republicans have been doing this the past 25 years and it’s turned them into the minority party led by Trump.
The Republicans of the 90s, led by Gingrich did something and achieved the first surpluses in decades. The lowest deficit since was actually during the GWB administration the year before the financial crisis. It had fallen steadily during his administration, despite war, and was at about $160B when the financial crisis hit. We'd do back flips if we could get it anywhere near $160B now. Neither party has been serious about it. Only the Republicans talk like they're serious about it but have failed miserably to do anything about it since about 2007. Trump claimed he'd get rid of it completely but made zero effort to do it. I'd like a return to a Republican party that actually tried to tackle this. The MAGA Republican party isn't it. They'd rather have it balloon than take at least some steps to tackle it. They're not a serious faction and as long as they have as much power in the Republican party as they do, the party isn't serious either.

Reactions: Indyhorn
There is no ceiling.
Country Club Republicans have gotten us here. They have no clue whatsoever how to escape this hole
The reach-around party must be crushed, along with their swamp minions.
Total nonsense. MAGAs aren't doing jack squat to tackle the deficit. They aren't serious enough to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT