ADVERTISEMENT

So Aaron Rodgers is a Sandy Hook truther who believes in the Tartarians and the mud flood.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
lol no wonder his mom and dad don't hang out with him.

I hope like hell our young people dismiss everything this 40 year old middle schooler says.

But he's in the final 2 with the Brutus the Barber Beefcake, whoops, I mean Jesse the Body Ventura for RFK Jr's running mate.

lol

I hope like hell our young people dismiss everything this 40 year old middle schooler says.

But he's in the final 2 with the Brutus the Barber Beefcake, whoops, I mean Jesse the Body Ventura for RFK Jr's running mate.

lol
I think he played his college football for Tommy T at Auburn. Speaking of rumors. I heard Biden pooped his pants and was drawing stick figures on the walls in the Oval Office. Can you believe that UTFO?

lol
He's much better off as a #1 on the Jets than a #2 on a losing political ticket, assuming he can stay healthy this season for more than ten minutes.

Oh God. I knew about the Sandy Hook crap, but Tartarians as well? That's on par with being a flat earther. Hell, I think it's worse.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
WTF are Tartarians?
Basically, an extinct, highly intelligent society that built all of the ancient wonders, fancy buildings we think are from the 18th and 19th centuries, etc., that were all wiped out by the great Mud Flood. Us inferior people then dug the buildings out of the mud 150 years ago and made up stories about who built all of the stuff. These wackos even claim that Tartarians built the Capitol building in D.C. (as well as the pyramids in Egypt and South America.

lol
I’m going with CTE.

This right up there with the Jimmy Kimmel stuff. WGAFF about what this guy says among his bros or thinks?

The real question in all of this is - WTF is up with Keith Olbermann's hair?

4ZCq6EM.png

This right up there with the Jimmy Kimmel stuff. WGAFF about what this guy says among his bros or thinks?

4ZCq6EM.png
wow. ugh. hurts my heart. and it explains everything about his unhinged posts and rants. he's not fighting the supreme court or trump or anyone else. he's fighting his hairline. people. do. not. wait. finasteride and minoxidil AND. YOU. CAN. HOLD. ON. TO. WHAT. YOU. HAVE..

wow. ugh. hurts my heart. and it explains everything about his unhinged posts and rants. he's not fighting the supreme court or trump or anyone else. he's fighting his hairline. people. do. not. wait. finasteride and minoxidil AND. YOU. CAN. HOLD. ON. TO. WHAT. YOU. HAVE..
Be honest. Which one are you? Also, some days the only thing I have going for me is my lack of a receding hair line or gray hair as I near 50.

Beard's gray though.

norwood-stages-for-male-receding-hairline-630x1024.jpg

Be honest. Which one are you? Also, some days the only thing I have going for me is my lack of a receding hair line or gray hair as I near 50.

Beard's gray though.

On the Norwood scale I’m between a one and a two. Truthfully I wish I could push my hair straight back but those days are over.

Nice post

Reactions: larsIU

Beard's gray though.

Not sure, I started shaving my head 20 years back when I still had plenty of hair, though it was beginning to thin some. Based on where most of the stubble is if I don't shave for a few days, I'd guess something like 5.

I think hair comes from the mother's side. Which makes sense for me. Though there might be Tuft Island in the front at about 70

That's what I always heard. My mom's dad was slick bald and I started losing mine in my 30s. But one brother has a full head of hair and the other just has a receding hairline, maybe a 3 or 3V from the chart, which he keeps buzzed off but not shaved.

Reactions: larsIU

Beard's gray though.

Solid 1.

It's super long right now, so it's getting really curly.

I've got grey coming in the sides and on the beard. Thats hereditary.

Beard's gray though.

1 My hair is now flecked with gray and my beard is even more gray. That doesn't bother me though. It's that first gray pube that actually wrecked me. That was even worse than the first time a cute little hostess at a restaurant said "Your table is ready, Sir".

1563387969525.jpeg
That's what I always heard. My mom's dad was slick bald and I started losing mine in my 30s. But one brother has a full head of hair and the other just has a receding hairline, maybe a 3 or 3V from the chart, which he keeps buzzed off but not shaved.
My “rich” uncle started an asphalt co. He got everything first from the newest mustang to a vcr to hairplugs. Like nothing you’ve ever seen in your life. Like the bottom of golf shoes. So he grows it out and it looks like the guy from gold rush.

I think hair comes from the mother's side. Which makes sense for me. Though there might be Tuft Island in the front at about 70

Yeah male pattern baldness is a sex chromosome deal (I did a paper on it for an intro biology class in college).

It's been awhile but the gist is it's all about the X chromosome. Since women have two X's it gets supported by the other, but since dudes are X-Y you've gotta hope the recessive gene isn't the X that your mom gives you cuz that's all she's got...X chromosomes.

Meaning if your dad gave you a Y, turned you into a dude...your X 100% came from your mom and most likely has the recessive MPB gene.

That's why they say look at the mother's father, that probably determines your hairline.

As a boring sidenote, that class was insanely difficult. It was filled with business douchebags like myself instead of legit students of biology and chemistry. The grading curve was literally 50%, meaning if you got half the test questions right you got an A.

For the final I decided to try to memorize all the previous test questions and noticed that most of them repeated, multiple times. The f#$king professor repeated questions knowing we were all idiots and would never notice. I ended up getting like an 80% on the final and laughed my ass off when we all gathered round the big board knowing I'd be in the #1 spot.

Sometimes it's just about the game.

Last edited:

4ZCq6EM.png
Looks as if he has spent too much time hanging around presidential candidates.

Reactions: DANC
1 My hair is now flecked with gray and my beard is even more gray. That doesn't bother me though. It's that first gray pube that actually wrecked me. That was even worse than the first time a cute little hostess at a restaurant said "Your table is ready, Sir".
Was that the one who said "Me love you long time"?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
My “rich” uncle started an asphalt co. He got everything first from the newest mustang to a vcr to hairplugs. Like nothing you’ve ever seen in your life. Like the bottom of golf shoes. So he grows it out and it looks like the guy from gold rush.
I was in a meeting and and this consultant walks in and he must have just got his hair plugs. I had no idea what they were - couldn't keep my eyes off them.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT