ADVERTISEMENT

So Aaron Rodgers is a Sandy Hook truther who believes in the Tartarians and the mud flood.

Yeah male pattern baldness is a sex chromosome deal (I did a paper on it for an intro biology class in college).

It's been awhile but the gist is it's all about the X chromosome. Since women have two X's it gets supported by the other, but since dudes are X-Y you've gotta hope the recessive gene isn't the X that your mom gives you cuz that's all she's got...X chromosomes.

Meaning if your dad gave you a Y, turned you into a dude...your X 100% came from your mom and most likely has the recessive MPB gene.

That's why they say look at the mother's father, that probably determines your hairline.

As a boring sidenote, that class was insanely difficult. It was filled with business douchebags like myself instead of legit students of biology and chemistry. The grading curve was literally 50%, meaning if you got half the test questions right you got an A.

For the final I decided to try to memorize all the previous test questions and noticed that most of them repeated, multiple times. The f#$king professor repeated questions knowing we were all idiots and would never notice. I ended up getting like an 80% on the final and laughed my ass off when we all gathered round the big board knowing I'd be in the #1 spot.

Sometimes it's just about the game.
I think I took the same class. I barely payed any attention to the lectures and thought it would be easy. WRONG! First test score was a D and I had to work my ass off to overcome that and eventually get a solid B, which I was actually happy with.

If I recall, we talked about fruit flies a lot. That's about all I remember. lol

Reactions: TommyCracker
I was in a meeting and and this consultant walks in and he must have just got his hair plugs. I had no idea what they were - couldn't keep my eyes off them.
those old plugs were unreal lol. my uncle's were something else. he's my favorite uncle tho. rough as they come. a hoosier. but a stl hoosier. like a redneck who lives in the city. one of my favorites. i was embroiled in a love triangle. ohhhhh i loved this girl. sooooooooooo hot. funny. charming. i picked her up at sbx. one morning the lady i know who works there said "hey. someone left you her number." what a day. wellllll it turns out she had a longtime boyfriend. olddddddddddddd money. my hoosier uncle new the grandpa. the kid was the third gen. so one day my friends and i were playing golf with my uncle and he goes "what's goin on with that xxxxx. i saw that boy's grandpa." i said ohhhhh i don't know. i don't know if i can pry her out. and this is literally what he said and my friends to this day still laugh about it, head full of hairplugs, asphalt on his arm, in the scratchiest, roughest, strongest voice you can imagine.

You can have her.
What do you mean I can have her?
He don't want her! WHY WOULD HE!!

and that's how he thought of every couple in the world. at some point, not very long, there's zero chance the guy wants whomever he is with any more. he'd rather just golf

those old plugs were unreal lol. my uncle's were something else. he's my favorite uncle tho. rough as they come. a hoosier. but a stl hoosier. like a redneck who lives in the city. one of my favorites. i was embroiled in a love triangle. ohhhhh i loved this girl. sooooooooooo hot. funny. charming. i picked her up at sbx. one morning the lady i know who works there said "hey. someone left you her number." what a day. wellllll it turns out she had a longtime boyfriend. olddddddddddddd money. my hoosier uncle new the grandpa. the kid was the third gen. so one day my friends and i were playing golf with my uncle and he goes "what's goin on with that xxxxx. i saw that boy's grandpa." i said ohhhhh i don't know. i don't know if i can pry her out. and this is literally what he said and my friends to this day still laugh about it, head full of hairplugs, asphalt on his arm, in the scratchiest, roughest, strongest voice you can imagine.

You can have her.

and that's how he thought of every couple in the world. at some point, not very long, there's zero chance the guy wants whomever he is with any more. he'd rather just golf
Wise man. lol

You can have her.

I think he played his college football for Tommy T at Auburn. Speaking of rumors. I heard Biden pooped his pants and was drawing stick figures on the walls in the Oval Office. Can you believe that UTFO?
Well we know Trump poops in his Depends, because we've heard from the guy at The Celebrity Apprentice who earned the name "wet wipes" from his fellow crew mwmbers...Several guest stars on the show have confirmed various incidents as well...

I did read an account from someone who claimed he pooped durimh his booking at Rice Street (Atl) jail, but that was more anonymous in nature. Not like the various people attached to Apprentice who would be opening up themselves to lawsuits if they weren't presenting accurate facts. Which of course they are,which is why Trump has never sued any of them.I guess he fears the "discovery phase", which could prove to be a real mess...Maybe that is what led to the constipated look in his mugshot...

As for Rogers,he played at Cal Berkley and at the time seemed to be a normal guy who I'd characterize as borderline "woke". He seemed to be a really intelligent guy. He seemed to be somone I'd characterize as a good guy and expressed solidarity with campus issues involving equality and peace, more than just a meathead football players...

He freaked out over Covid and seemed to do a complete 180. I'd say he got in with the wrong crowd and seemed to totally abandon the principles I remember him exhibiting at Cal.Now he seems to be Alex Jones level of bat shit crazy...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Well we know Trump poops in his Depends, because we've heard from the guy at The Celebrity Apprentice who earned the name "wet wipes" from his fellow crew mwmbers...Several guest stars on the show have confirmed various incidents as well...

I did read an account from someone who claimed he pooped durimh his booking at Rice Street (Atl) jail, but that was more anonymous in nature. Not like the various people attached to Apprentice who would be opening up themselves to lawsuits if they weren't presenting accurate facts. Which of course they are,which is why Trump has never sued any of them.I guess he fears the "discovery phase", which could prove to be a real mess...Maybe that is what led to the constipated look in his mugshot...

As for Rogers,he played at Cal Berkley and at the time seemed to be a normal guy who I'd characterize as borderline "woke". He seemed to be a really intelligent guy. He seemed to be somone I'd characterize as a good guy and expressed solidarity with campus issues involving equality and peace, more than just a meathead football players...

He freaked out over Covid and seemed to do a complete 180. I'd say he got in with the wrong crowd and seemed to totally abandon the principles I remember him exhibiting at Cal.Now he seems to be Alex Jones level of bat shit crazy...
Good grief….you’ve got it bad.

Gunny at my Legion Post calls me 'the world's oldest hippie'.
We are 'the odd couple'.
Gunny: 30+years in the military, was at Khe Sanh and Hue, wounded twice, shaved head, open carry...the entire resume. He has stories...
Me: draftee, told them no thanks when offered Flight Training school, which gave me a direct path to The Infantry...lucked into a Cav unit...no Purple Heart..
I have stories...

Mine is 17" in the back and 14-15" sides..lucky not to have howdy hair....

If I straighten my hair out, I can put my hair down to my lips, but it curls so it's not even in my eyes.

Sides and back are the same.

I wear a hat most of the time, which my hair just curls up from under that anyway, so I don't even worry about it.

I'll get it cut here in a month or so once golf leagues start. It gets to hot in the sun.

If I straighten my hair out, I can put my hair down to my lips, but it curls so it's not even in my eyes.

Sides and back are the same.

I wear a hat most of the time, which my hair just curls up from under that anyway, so I don't even worry about it.

I'll get it cut here in a month or so once golf leagues start. It gets to hot in the sun.
Chicks love that curl. Like Mcconaughey

My best friend plays hockey and he says I have hockey hair.

If you know, you know.
xlM7ago.jpeg

lol no wonder his mom and dad don't hang out with him.

I hope like hell our young people dismiss everything this 40 year old middle schooler says.

But he's in the final 2 with the Brutus the Barber Beefcake, whoops, I mean Jesse the Body Ventura for RFK Jr's running mate.

lol
I hope he sues CNN into bankruptcy. It’s the only way to stop these reckless shills.

Be honest. Which one are you? Also, some days the only thing I have going for me is my lack of a receding hair line or gray hair as I near 50.

Beard's gray though.

norwood-stages-for-male-receding-hairline-630x1024.jpg
At 67 my hairline is the least of my worries. Whether or not my wife puts a pillow and some serious pressure on it is number one. Regardless I’m a 1.

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT