ADVERTISEMENT

Lessons for all of us

They are just trying to live their lives. Maybe you should stop trying to take their freedoms away and dictating what they can do. Doesn't effect you one bit
We used to frequent this place about once a month. My GF’s family celebrated Mother’s Day there. No more. A perfect example of in your face when there was no reason for in your face.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
We used to frequent this place about once a month. My GF’s family celebrated Mother’s Day there. No more. A perfect example of in your face when there was no reason for in your face.

How is that in your face?

Great for the bar to stand up to a**holes. That had nothing to do with a trans being in someone's face. That was a bar that decided it had standards against people attacking trans.

@IU_Hickory serious question. There was no controversy at this establishment. Nice quiet place to go have drink and nice meal. Why the heck do the virtual signaling? This place isn’t a restaurant/bar where the woke crowd from Bloomington was patronizing.

Reactions: DANC
How is that in your face?

Great for the bar to stand up to a**holes. That had nothing to do with a trans being in someone's face. That was a bar that decided it had standards against people attacking trans.
There were no assholes needing stood up to.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

I'm familiar with that place and its clientèle. I have no doubt there was some vile behavior that needed to be addressed.

I'm familiar with that place and its clientèle. I have no doubt there was some vile behavior that needed to be addressed.
Never seen any vile behavior when I’ve been there. Hippies and motorcycle people being hippies and motorcycle people. 😂

The facts are the place wasn’t thriving. Their unneeded virtue signaling might finish it.

It's always struggled. For decades. Through several owners. Your politicizing their situation has nothing to do with that and probably will hurt them further.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It's always struggled. For decades. Through several owners. Your politicizing their situation has nothing to do with that and probably will hurt them further.
We frequented the place because it was a 10 minute drive from home instead of 20 minutes to downtown Bloomington and wait times.

Stupid of owner to get involved. Most likely won’t be an owner long term.

I’ve never seen anything but normal chit chat around the bar. I guess the loud Trump rednecks are there when I am not there.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Democrats have made perversion a part of their party platform.
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Saying a trans person is mentally ill isn't hate speech or even vile. With that said the owners do have the right to push their worldview and bigotry.

Last edited:
Really? Democrats have made perversion a part of their party platform. It would be a non-issue if they would quit targeting kids.
No one is targeting kids...other than gaetz.

Well, I guess you could say the gop is targeting kids by telling them they can't be trans and telling kids what books they can have at school libraries.

Maybe the GOP should take your advice.

Well, I guess you could say the gop is targeting kids by telling them they can't be trans
No, the GOP does not say that. The GOP would prohibit life altering gender affirming care for kids. I have not seen any argument that suggests it’s a good idea.

telling kids what books they can have at school libraries.
What’s wrong with this? Adults are supposed to decide these things.

No one is targeting kids...other than gaetz.

Well, I guess you could say the gop is targeting kids by telling them they can't be trans and telling kids what books they can have at school libraries.

Maybe the GOP should take your advice.
Kids are not capable of making a decision that can have lifelong physiological implications. We have no real idea what fvcking around with an undeveloped humans endocrine system will do over time. Then there is their mental health.

Nobody is banning books. If a parent wants to allow their kid to read something not approved at a school they can get it for home. Would you let your school show your kid Pulp Fiction to show Tarantinos cinematic style?

Actually, I was responding to mcm's question.
This isn't the first evidence you have provided of your issues with reading comprehension.
Its ok bulky no going back from this one. Glad you finally came out of the closet and as confused as you are its befitting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT