ADVERTISEMENT

Langford said in interview

Their insider is basically saying it is a done deal for Romeo going to Vandy after talking to someone connected to the Nashville AAU circuit.
How insightful. Until I hear the words come out of Langford’s mouth I don’t believe anything. Makes me due for a letdown, but that’s what being a fan is.

How insightful. Until I hear the words come out of Langford’s mouth I don’t believe anything. Makes me due for a letdown, but that’s what being a fan is.

Didn't someone post on an IU board that they heard Garland's AAU coach say he was IU's to lose? Look at how that turned out lol.

You are an insufferable prick. Bloomington is also fifty minutes from a metro area of two million people. It is not rural.

Pullman, Washington is rural. Corvallis, Oregon is rural. Manhattan, Kansas is rural. Las Cruces, New Mexico is rural.
Las Cruces yes. Corvallis not so much. Borders Eugene and many days bumper to bumper traffic on Interstate 5 to Portland 70 miles north.

Nobody knows where he is going except for Romeo or his family even if they know yet. If I were a betting man I would say he will go to Vanderbilt but I have no idea where he is going just like everyone else. I am to the point that if he comes great if not move on.

Seen this same chit happen when Furman recruited 5 mr basket balls in 1972 I think....had one tell people that he was paid for going ...go figure

No doubt Bryce learned some tricks from his old man who was buddy-buddy with notorious cheater Jim Harrick.

Nobody knows where he is going except for Romeo or his family even if they know yet. If I were a betting man I would say he will go to Vanderbilt but I have no idea where he is going just like everyone else. I am to the point that if he comes great if not move on.

The Vandy people were right about Garland. I bet they know something here too. You have no clue who knows what. He's likely not coming here. It means we won't be great next year but we're in way better shape than vandy(obviously).

The Vandy people were right about Garland. I bet they know something here too. You have no clue who knows what. He's likely not coming here. It means we won't be great next year but we're in way better shape than vandy(obviously).
Please! Anyone with half a brain figured out he was staying close to his family. It wasn't too hard to figure out since his mom works at Vandy. It's a little different with Romeo.

No - it probably does. Your assumption that those things only exist at Indiana is the dumb part.
Your assumption that all programs have the facilities IU bball has is even dumber.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT