ADVERTISEMENT

Braden Smith “I didn’t watch Purdue”

I think this thread started with the claim that Braden watched IU and Kansas as a youth. Great news... next season, when he has a free moment between leading Purdue to another Big10 title and catches a Kansas game on TV, he'll be able to see Liam McNeely play.

Reactions: Boilerpointe81
I think this thread started with the claim that Braden watched IU and Kansas as a youth. Great news... next season, when he has a free moment between leading Purdue to another Big10 title and catches a Kansas game on TV, he'll be able to see Liam McNeely play.
IU’s win really triggered the trailer trash

Purdue thread on the IU board by one of your own - nobody cares about IU this year - your own fans don’t

Hope they keep winning - Woodson seems like a really great guy - I personally like him - not sure he’s the answer though and neither do you - rent free

I'm guessing as a pedophile you would know?
N3NDN3QWSBCLTNTYRU7H5QDKRY.jpg

Cav

We know you are busy building the global grid but this is nuts. No one cares about their insecurities.

Purdue thread on the IU board by one of your own - nobody cares about IU this year - your own fans don’t
It's not a Purdue thread you dolt: it's about how your own player didn't even watch Purdue growing up and what a mistake it was for IU to neglect him. It's a discussion about our program and it's doings.

It's not a Purdue thread you dolt: it's about how your own player didn't even watch Purdue growing up and what a mistake it was for IU to neglect him. It's a discussion about our program and it's doings.
Hopefully they will be busy today making that McNeely de commits banner to hang in the tin hog barn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT