ADVERTISEMENT

Braden Smith “I didn’t watch Purdue”

It’s hilarious how fans - fanatics - think a sports message board is somehow sacred ground for their own fans but then try to kick their own fans off - ask Kurt!

IU Grad school - thanks - you should probably relax and enjoy your three game winning streak. So no you don’t know the answer but I love people who make assumptions 😘
IU Grad school???? Did you graduate from IU grad school or flunk out? I'm happy for you no matter what the answer is. Just don't see a reason to go on a rivals site to stir crap.

PS!! Have a Blessed Day

Reactions: kkott
Well since you asked I did graduate from SPEA and there is a good chance my son will be a freshman at the business school this fall

Reactions: Willray
I'm guessing as a pedophile you would know?
My gawd, read the room. I was simply making a joke about your frightening mascot/cheerleader, and you come back at me by claiming I'm a pedophile. Christ, the FDU loss really did a number on you people, didn't it?

I have no idea how old you are, but your mental age is around 5.

The fact that they trigger you guys this badly is reason enough to keep them.
Triggered? LOL The "clown pants" are always good for a laugh. When Bobby coached you had to take them seriously or he'd choke somebody. Now, it's more material for SNL.

My gawd, read the room. I was simply making a joke about your frightening mascot/cheerleader, and you come back at me by claiming I'm a pedophile. Christ, the FDU loss really did a number on you people, didn't it?
Since you claim to have such intimate knowledge of what a pedo is, I would guess that either you or someone in your family must be one. I'm just employing IU logic like you did. Can't take a joke?

St. Peter’s won’t have the same effect since they beat Kentucky before us - I would stick with FDU
That's the real gift: you've given us so many choices! If we get tired of one, we can just move on to another! And, then you dolts come here to remind us of them! The gift that keeps on givin'!

Good thing you and your players so treasure those B10 champion rings!

Got it - now Big Ten Championships don’t matter either. Good thing we have the Big Ten Tourney - oh wait!

Got it - now Big Ten Championships don’t matter either. Good thing we have the Big Ten Tourney - oh wait!
As I've said, the BTT to me is now the conference championship. The unbalanced regular season schedules make it way less meaningful. At least in the BTT you have the possibility of playing every team. I wouldn't say they're meaningless, but in order of importance to everyone outside of WL: tourament success (S16<), BTT, BTC.

Last edited:
Yep IU fans think BT championships are worthless! Maybe that is why they are not going to be in the tournament. Loosers act and think like loosers! They actually believe that makes them better! Go figure!

Triggered? LOL The "clown pants" are always good for a laugh. When Bobby coached you had to take them seriously or he'd choke somebody. Now, it's more material for SNL.
You are triggered enough to live here. Sucks to be you

As I've said, the BTT to me is now the conference championship. The unbalanced regular season schedules make it way less meaningful. At least in the BTT you have the possibility of playing every team. I wouldn't say their meaningless, but in order of importance to everyone outside of WL: tourament success (S16<), BTT, BTC.
Minny is a terrible place for the tourney. Without the IU fans to fill the place in Indy the crowds are thin.

Yep IU fans think BT championships are worthless! Maybe that is why they are not going to be in the tournament. Loosers act and think like loosers! They actually believe that makes them better! Go figure!
You guys are a curious bunch: come here and whine about relevance. See my post above; do you disagree with what I said (you know, an actual post with logic and justification)? The real crux of the matter is that you guys despise IU because despite being the better program for most of the last 20 years, you aren't relevant nationally and IU is still the bigger national name. There it is in black and white, why. Simple to change: take some of these highly ranked teams and actually do something in the tournament! Can you already feel your teams throat tightening? It's March, it's time.

As I've said, the BTT to me is now the conference championship. The unbalanced regular season schedules make it way less meaningful. At least in the BTT you have the possibility of playing every team. I wouldn't say they're meaningless, but in order of importance to everyone outside of WL: tourament success (S16<), BTT, BTC.
Wrong, you don't have the possibility of playing every team, you are either in the upper bracket or lower bracket, you either play a max of 5 teams or min of 3 teams to win! Period! Really can not believe what people type! At least during the season you play everyone a least once and 10 of those are actual road games, not some neutral site!

Last thing I will say - you guys really don’t need any more crap after this latest news - you know dam well the next time you win the regular season BT season championship - it won’t be next year - you will be celebrating

This is the last one from me for real - but you make some good points. Much harder to win the regular big ten season though - unbalanced or not - you definitely play every team - unlike the tourney where you may play only 3 or 4. The grind of the regular season is just brutal - every road game is a battle no matter who you are playing. I respect your opinion although I think it’s flawed for the above reasons. I’m guessing you are saying everyone outside of WL because we’ve won it the past two years. In fact I would argue the opposite - the BT Tourney is not representative of the season for many reasons - some teams already have seeds pretty much locked up and aren’t playing for as much, while other teams are fighting for their NCAA tournament lives.

This is the last one from me for real - but you make some good points. Much harder to win the regular big ten season though - unbalanced or not - you definitely play every team - unlike the tourney where you may play only 3 or 4. The grind of the regular season is just brutal - every road game is a battle no matter who you are playing. I respect your opinion although I think it’s flawed for the above reasons. I’m guessing you are saying everyone outside of WL because we’ve won it the past two years. In fact I would argue the opposite - the BT Tourney is not representative of the season for many reasons - some teams already have seeds pretty much locked up and aren’t playing for as much, while other teams are fighting for their NCAA tournament lives.
It's really not my opinion. It's what I believe is human nature at least in this country and explains why, despite all the Boilers success, they still aren't as well known or respected on a national level as IU or as your success would suggest. But personally, no, it's not fair to any team when you might get the 2nd best team in the league once at home, and the weakest couple 2X. Trust me, no one outside of your team and fans cares or even remembers who won the B10 conference title even last year. But, everyone knows about FDU. Heck, I was at a party in Raleigh last year and hardly anyone there even knew Purdue was the Boilermakers and yet nearly 100 people were cheering for FDU. I'm sure many still remember that game and none would know that you won the conference title or tourney last year.

It's really not my opinion. It's what I believe is human nature at least in this country and explains why, despite all the Boilers success, they still aren't as well known or respected on a national level as IU or as your success would suggest. But personally, no, it's not fair to any team when you might get the 2nd best team in the league once at home, and the weakest couple 2X. Trust me, no one outside of your team and fans cares or even remembers who won the B10 conference title even last year. But, everyone knows about FDU. Heck, I was at a party in Raleigh last year and hardly anyone there even knew Purdue was the Boilermakers and yet nearly 100 people were cheering for FDU. I'm sure many still remember that game and none would know that you won the conference title or tourney last year.
So you don’t listen to logic either? But someone remembers who the Big Ten Tourney Champ is over who the regular season Big Ten Champ is? Think you just contradicted yourself

Is your board closed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT