ADVERTISEMENT

Braden Smith “I didn’t watch Purdue”

I see that the pu fans have adopted the "clown" look as well in old urine and black. Fortunately the mfgs were able to get the XXL sizes to accomodate the students.
Fans do all kinds of stupid things. Just use IU's for example. No need to embarrass your players with such nonsense. You really should take Pennywise as your mascot. At least he would give your team some "teeth". LOL

Fans do all kinds of stupid things. Just use IU's for example. No need to embarrass your players with such nonsense. You really should take Pennywise as your mascot. At least he would give your team some "teeth". LOL
Funny how so many High Schools copy it and the fact that it bothers you so that IU has traditions that are recognized everywhere makes me happy.

Again, good to see your fans copy it and glad they could make the larger sizes for your students and alumni.

Reactions: indiana ed
How is a train a pedophile? Even for an IU fan you are dumb.
Um, is this asshole a train? I know the difference between a train and a block-headed children's nightmare. Apparently you do not, so who's the dumb one here? (Hint: you)

Celebrate Black And Gold GIF by Purdue University

Reactions: bbafficionado
Unfort
Um, is this asshole a train? I know the difference between a train and a block-headed children's nightmare. Apparently you do not, so who's the dumb one here? (Hint: you)
Unfortunately for you and your lack of interllect, Pete is a cheerleader, the Boilermaker Special is the mascot.... ROFL.... like shooting morons in a barrel.

Unfort

Unfortunately for you and your lack of interllect, Pete is a cheerleader, the Boilermaker Special is the mascot.... ROFL.... like shooting morons in a barrel.
My lack of "interllect," huh? I only wish I were as enteligint as you.

Reactions: hickorytree1
Unfort

“Interllect”?

Tell us you are a Purdue grad without using those words

And yes PedoPete is your mascot

Yuk

Reactions: indiana ed
Purdue, with a genderless block-headed children's nightmare cheerleader named peter, sounds fitting. And michael, with a purdue degree, having a problem spelling moron and intellect, sounds fitting. All the while dreaming he's spanking the behind of GThomas, sounds fitting.

Love how the IU Idiot brigade rallies to one of their owns defense when he's been proven to be wrong and stupidly so. Redneck Riviera? That is weak sauce Courtsensetwo, in keeping with 98% of your stupid posts on her

Love how the IU Idiot brigade rallies to one of their owns defense when he's been proven to be wrong and stupidly so. Redneck Riviera? That is weak sauce Courtsensetwo, in keeping with 98% of your stupid posts on her
Led with your chin there Cletus.

Most of your fellow embittered IU obsessed PUkies have slithered back home with their tails between their legs. Congrats on holding down the fort for them here.

Reactions: stollcpa

Most of your fellow embittered IU obsessed PUkies have slithered back home with their tails between their legs. Congrats on holding down the fort for them here.

“Led”? Tell us you’re an IU grad without using those words. Adorable.

How is "led" wrong in that context? I can explain past and present tense if you wish, professor.
He has no idea but these clowns spend their day setting up new user names just to follow me.

They are all this dumb but this one may be dumb enough to be Ordy/Jackskip/Kern County.

Reactions: GThomas
Well since Woodson is coming back now - not Stevens or Pearl - weird because I thought for sure that was gonna happen - maybe IU will get Smith to transfer there. Should have a ton of NIL money available when the rest of the team either goes pro or transfers 😂

Funny how so many High Schools copy it and the fact that it bothers you so that IU has traditions that are recognized everywhere makes me happy.

Again, good to see your fans copy it and glad they could make the larger sizes for your students and alumni.
High schools copy it. LOL Ringing endorsement there Court! I still think Pennywise is a good choice for IU. At least with him they wouldn't look like a bunch of pussies in pajamas. LOL

High schools copy it. LOL Ringing endorsement there Court! I still think Pennywise is a good choice for IU. At least with him they wouldn't look like a bunch of pussies in pajamas. LOL
The fact that they trigger you guys this badly is reason enough to keep them.

I am guessing IU won last night. The slugs are upset.
No, very happy. Anything to keep Woodson employed. Sign him up for life. Just wish we could have kept that clown of a FB coach there. But I am sure the area cigar and wine stores are happy as well. This also probably gets IU off the NIT bubble and maybe host a game so good for the local economy.

I think you are confused as to why some Purdue fans come here - it’s pure entertainment. IU can win out and make the tournament and it wouldn’t bother me a bit. I’m just here to have some fun with comments you and others make - Cupps better than Smith, IU hiring Stevens, IU currently the better program than Purdue, Edey only good because he’s big, Big Ten conspiracy to keep IU down, etc. If it’s not fun and posters take things personally then something is wrong. It’s just college basketball and in the big picture means very little.

even then, mascot creepiness scale:

Pennywise < Purdue Pete

even then, mascot creepiness scale:

Pennywise < Purdue Pete
Still less creepy than racist looking Mr Hoosier Pride....... lol schools that are too inept to have a mascot probably shouldn't bag on schools that do, and if you are going to do something that clueless... at least get it right who the mascot is... ROFL

It’s interesting because Purdue fans are worried they will shit the bed again but IU fans who aren’t in the tourney are worried they won’t. I’d rather be playing in the tourney then a rival who is just rooting for Purdue to lose
And just why are you on an IU site spouting off about what you are? Shouldn't you be on your site talking with your own fans or are you just being a troll? Never mind, I already know the answer.

Purdue has won a lot as of lately, but at the end of the day they have not tasted that SWEET TASTE of the BIG ONE. IU has three times in my life time.

And just why are you on an IU site spouting off about what you are? Shouldn't you be on your site talking with your own fans or are you just being a troll? Never mind, I already know the answer.

Purdue has won a lot as of lately, but at the end of the day they have not tasted that SWEET TASTE of the BIG ONE. IU has three times in my life time.
IU Grad school - thanks - you should probably relax and enjoy your three game winning streak. So no you don’t know the answer but I love people who make assumptions 😘

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT