ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris hits a home run in her first appearance as Candidate

I'll go one step further. I believe she will win.

Can't wait to see them on a debate stage together. She'll kick his sorry ass.

I agree. She will probably. Trump will inevitably say something stupid and the media will pounce. He can't help himself.

Trump lost to a bumbling idiot in Biden and he'll probably lose to a bigger bumbling idiot in Harris.

No, certainly not a coconut tree that just doesn't work. More like a pine tree in the Appalachian foothills of Eastern Kentucky where some people are blue skinned and family trees are one straight stick.
Try a hospital in Evanston, Illinois a few blocks from a Lake Michigan on Chicago’s North Shore.

Two dork Northwestern students met each other on the dorm room floor freshman year, got together and had me about 15 years later. Although I’m not sure I was planned on (good thing they decided to go through with it 😉).

That’s okay though, I don’t feel to guilty, the full ride to college and direct admit to Kelley made sure I wasn’t much of a financial liability to them after the age of 18.

What have you done with your life other than stick a guitar up your ass? I’m the the hillbilly supposedly, tell me about this high class, refined background of yours.

Last edited:
Try a hospital in Evanston, Illinois a few blocks from a Lake Michigan on Chicago’s North Shore.

Two dork Northwestern students met each other on the dorm room floor freshman year, got together and had me about 15 years later. Although I’m not sure I was planned on (good thing they decided to go through with it 😉).

That’s okay though, I don’t feel to guilty, the full ride to college and direct admit to Kelley made sure I wasn’t much of a financial liability to them are the age of 18.

What have you done with your life other than stick a guitar up your ass? I’m the the hillbilly supposedly, tell me about this high class, refined background of yours.
dumb

Reactions: Bowlmania
I agree. She will probably. Trump will inevitably say something stupid and the media will pounce. He can't help himself.

Trump lost to a bumbling idiot in Biden and he'll probably lose to a bigger bumbling idiot in Harris.

I’ve said this before but no one seems to agree, but if you’re a Republican you should hope that Trump loses. He’s like a brown spot on the apple that needs cut out.

AFTER HOME RUN!
ANOTHER DINGER!

I’m skipping over the testimonies of people that would know about how she helped advance her career so UncleMark doesn’t get to feel impo-tent by burying things that make him squirm, but there’s a lot of gold to mine there too. WTF is wrong with our political system that we keep propping up turds like these folks? Maybe Cosmicbot can shed some light on the claims of her misconduct as a prosecutor. Lots of stuff out there about keeping black men in prison longer to get free labor for the state, withholding evidence, etc. I have a life & don’t have time to research it but Cosmicbot obviously doesn’t have the same impediments holding him back.

Reactions: DANC
I’ve said this before but no one seems to agree, but if you’re a Republican you should hope that Trump loses. He’s like a brown spot on the apple that needs cut out.
Agree except that if a current Dem wins the whole apple will be rotten…

I'll go one step further. I believe she will win.

Can't wait to see them on a debate stage together. She'll kick his sorry ass.

Cat Fun GIF by Black Roses Playing Cards

My Gawd the dumbf*ckery is back in full swing. Kamala is trending after a 3.5 year sh!tshow and somehow, someway, is hot on the ticket again as a savior, cough cough according to dems. LMAO she can't even form a sentence.

The left has spun the Steele Dossier Part II (project 2025) into a Trump threat, the left is threatening democracy and doom under Trump after the Biden admin threatened the 1st amendment, intimidated parents, threw grandma's in jail, had vaccine mandates, crime ran rampant, the border is wide open and innocents were killed unnecessarily, gas is still high, walking out of the grocery store still hurts, nobody can buy a house unless you're loaded, and we arrest and spy on political opponents, and the PUB front runners life was just in jeopardy due to an assassination attempt under a DEI USSS hire... I leave anything out? Who in the F*CK is communist?

I already lived my life under Trump and guess what...I liked my life a helluva lot more than I do now.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC
she'll be a total disaster in a debate. she looks like a nervous wreck and can barely speak
She did not get completely embarrassed by Pence. And Pence has a strong command of facts.

But she’s never had to face a Trump. If he pulls her off track and/ or off script with his barbs, it could be bad.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
She did not get completely embarrassed by Pence. And Pence has a strong command of facts.

But she’s never had to face a Trump. If he pulls her off track and/ or off script with his barbs, it could be bad.
i think her confidence has been shot. she's been a public speaking disaster as vp

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
My Gawd the dumbf*ckery is back in full swing. Kamala is trending after a 3.5 year sh!tshow and somehow, someway, is hot on the ticket again as a savior, cough cough according to dems. LMAO she can't even form a sentence.

The left has spun the Steele Dossier Part II (project 2025) into a Trump threat, the left is threatening democracy and doom under Trump after the Biden admin threatened the 1st amendment, intimidated parents, threw grandma's in jail, had vaccine mandates, crime ran rampant, the border is wide open and innocents were killed unnecessarily, gas is still high, walking out of the grocery store still hurts, nobody can buy a house unless you're loaded, and we arrest and spy on political opponents, and the PUB front runners life was just in jeopardy due to an assassination attempt under a DEI USSS hire... I leave anything out? Who in the F*CK is communist?

I already lived my life under Trump and guess what...I liked my life a helluva lot more than I do now.
Are you struggling to pay your bills? What is so much worse in your life? Just curious.

This is like is IUFB fans getting excited thinking a new coach is going to be the savior of a program that’s been F—-ed up for decades. Welcome to K and your Democratic Party

Pence got owned in that debate. Thats why he went awol and spends all day driving his motorcycle on I-69 between Martinsville and Evansville.

Dude still hasn’t recovered.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC
This is like is IUFB fans getting excited thinking a new coach is going to be the savior of a program that’s been F—-ed up for decades. Welcome to K and your Democratic Party
definitely weird. she was a disaster for four years but now all of the sudden is going to be great. good lord.

you really are like talking to someone from The View. even ignoring the SIGNIFICANT alignment it would require in congress (filibusters etc) there is solid national support AGAINST a national ban. harris knows people like you are out there so she has no inhibitions about lying. no different than tweeting cops are killers etc.
Oh that’s quite the insult. Many on here assured us that Roe V Wade was settled and would never be overturned. You are beyond naive and gullible if you think that Trump would veto a bill that came to him. No one cared how much support there was for Roe V Wade. Again gullible in thinking they actually care what people want. A huge majority of people want some significant gun control. Has that made a difference? People like you will always fall for the it will never happen. Until it happens.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Well the Dems have managed to get more votes in every presidential election since 1992 - with the lone exception of 2004.

IUFB is more like the Green Party

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Are you struggling to pay your bills? What is so much worse in your life? Just curious.
Can't you read? Try comprehension 101 and get back to me.

The Biden admin threatened the 1st amendment, intimidated parents, threw grandma's in jail, had vaccine mandates, crime ran rampant, the border is wide open and innocents were killed unnecessarily, gas is still high, walking out of the grocery store still hurts, nobody can buy a house unless you're loaded which leaves my kids screwed, and we arrest and spy on political opponents, and the PUB front runners life was just in jeopardy due to an assassination attempt under a DEI USSS hire...

I left out there were no wars under Trump and now we have Ukraine and Israel. And that awesome Afghan pullout.

What can't you comprehend?

Oh that’s quite the insult. Many on here assured us that Roe V Wade was settled and would never be overturned. You are beyond naive and gullible if you think that Trump would veto a bill that came to him. No one cared how much support there was for Roe V Wade. Again gullible in thinking they actually care what people want. A huge majority of people want some significant gun control. Has that made a difference? People like you will always fall for the it will never happen. Until it happens.
trump loves the adoration of hte public above all things. zero chance there will be a national abortion ban. zero. we can bet anything you want. that's how certain i am.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT