ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

Don’t get it twisted. Democrats are the party of war and violence. The GOP was co-opted by Aloha’s for two or three decades but overwhelmingly our largest conflicts are started by small men, big government Democrats.

Why do blood soaked monsters like Cheney and daughter support Harris?
Simple - they and tons of others believe Trump is unfit for the office. That’s it for 99 percent of us. It’s not really “for” Harris, we just want to lose and go away. Period.

Yes, but how long do we remember inflation? I said our reaction to it is a lagging indicator and used my grandparents. I mentioned the 5 years of no inflation will not get the Big Mac meal back under $10.00. Are we doomed to cry about 2019 prices for the next 70 years? When do we set new price points in our mind? I am not defending where we were during the really high inflation. I am suggesting where we are is acceptable and barring a crisis of unimaginable scale, that Big Mac combo isn't coming back down under $10 ever.

I theorize that UPS workers, even with their huge contract that dwarfed inflation, are still mad about inflation.

I imagine law firms have adjusted their billable amounts to somewhat offset inflation. Wages are going up faster than inflation, and have been for 18 months. WAGES. There should be a lot of people doing better, surveys don't suggest that. In our minds, we want the huge raise but want everything else to cost the same. Wage growth is one of the top causes of inflation, so it just can't happen.

At some point we have to fix a new price point in our minds and move on. Fixating on 2019 prices isn't going to solve anything. We are close to where we need to be. That is good.

This isn't a commercial for Harris, if people want to vote Trump because inflation WAS too high, fine. I'm not trying to sell that part of it. Just we need to reset our price points and move on.
It gets back to a new set point when people feel their earnings have caught up. How long do you think it will take for the majority of people to get a 20% raise?

Don’t get it twisted. Democrats are the party of war and violence. The GOP was co-opted by Aloha’s for two or three decades but overwhelmingly our largest conflicts are started by small men, big government Democrats.

Why do blood soaked monsters like Cheney and daughter support Harris?

Chicago Fine, how did you feel about our military response to 9/11 when we sent our military might into Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Just curious.

By the way, where were you and how old were you on 9/11 ?

Chicago Fine, how did you feel about our military response to 9/11 when we sent our military might into Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Just curious.

By the way, where were you and how old were you on 9/11 ?
I was in 2nd grade on 9/11, my mom was doing school drop offs for the three of us when we first heard over the radio.

I fully supported the invasion of Afghanistan and subsequently Iraq.

That’s about what I think of adults who supported it at the time and those who still do. They have the emotional maturity and foresight of a second grader.

I was in 2nd grade on 9/11, my mom was doing school drop offs for the three of us when we first heard over the radio.

That’s about what I think of adults who supported it at the time and those who still do. They have the emotional maturity and foresight of a second grader.
Like a Young Sheldon. Amazing

On both Iraq and Afghanistan?

Clearly Iraq was wrong. I don't see options to Afghan, do we really let a nation harbor someone who staged a major attack on our soil?

Now invading, overthrowing, leaving should have been an option.

“The key takeaway is not that she did not answer the question, even though she did not. The key takeaway is that there are no answers that would help Harris politically. The facts are what they are.”

Chicago Fine, appreciate your honest and frank response.

Remember going to the bank on 9/11. A trembling teller told me Indianapolis would soon be under attack.

Asked her why, She firmly replied, "Because we have Eli Lilly and Naval Avionics here".

My point being, the entire country was in a panic subject to wanting our leaders to do something.

Early on our leaders had high ratings for the military response in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The same leaders who are now in retrospect (Monday Morning Quarterbacking) held in low regard for wasting money and men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT