ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

That's crap.

Here's what Trump and his MAGAs support.
January-6-US-Capitol-attack.jpg

Trump said he loves them, said they were peaceful and said he would pardon them. A President is charged with defending the Constitution and you try to deflect to other things. Trump's behavior demonstrates his unfitness.

No President singlehandedly controls the border or inflation. Even under Trump, thousands of illegals crossed the border. Why did Trump permit this if a President is as omnipotent as you say? Who cares how many crossed under Biden -- thousands crossed during Trump's Presidency too, demonstrating that a President really can't control it. Next time pick a good issue to talk about.

(Insert personal attack here.)
why are you stupid? Do you work for the party? Honest question. Because you are so stupid. Is something wrong with you mentally? Tell us so we know. I mean you are truly hickory 2.0

Executive actions moron.

And now we found someone even dumber than Biden.

manlsmonet.gif

• Love
Reactions: DANC
That's crap.

Trump said he loves them, said they were peaceful and said he would pardon them. A President is charged with defending the Constitution and you try to deflect to other things. Trump's behavior demonstrates his unfitness.

No President singlehandedly controls the border or inflation. Even under Trump, thousands of illegals crossed the border. Why did Trump permit this if a President is as omnipotent as you say? Who cares how many crossed under Biden -- thousands crossed during Trump's Presidency too, demonstrating that a President really can't control it. Next time pick a good issue to talk about.

Ten million added doesn’t mean anything? Wtf is wrong with. You should not be allowed to vote. President has no power. God learn how things work.

That's crap.

Let me help you understand. Trump is a horrible person. Everyone knows that. The top two issues today are the border and inflation. On the border he had title 42 remain in Mexico funding and asylum agreements. He left office at 1.4 infkation

Biden Harris came in and opened the border doubling the nonconfined docket creating a massive problem and gave out so much cash it led to a 41 year high in inflation.

Throw in that she’s a moron and that’s why this race is 50/50. Your policies are so bad that a convict who tried to steal the election is is still preferred by half the country.

Wake up.

why are you stupid? Do you work for the party? Honest question. Because you are so stupid. Is something wrong with you mentally? Tell us so we know. I mean you are truly hickory 2.0

Executive actions moron.

manlsmonet.gif
Then why didn't Trump prevent all the illegals from crossing during his Presidency before Biden took office?

He wanted a wall. Had remain in Mexico. Asylum agreements. Far superior numbers. He was trying and doing infinitely better. Then the social workers took office.

You are so uninformed and brainwashed. You need to start fresh. Delete everything
But you posted above that all Biden had to do is issue some executive orders and, voila, the immigration problem is solved.

Trump let in thousands. Why didn't Trump issue executive orders to prevent that?

But you posted above that all Biden had to do is issue some executive orders and, voila, the immigration problem is solved.

Trump let in thousands. Why didn't Trump issue executive orders to prevent that?
Don’t make yourself sound like a bigger moronic shill than you already do. Go read about title 42 asylum agreements and remain in Mexico and compare numbers and learn something.

Morons like you shouldn’t be able to post outside of restricted low iq shill threads. You’re a fool. That you vote is disgusting. Your uniformed bullshit just clogs feeds

If that's supposed to be a gotcha, here's an even bigger one for the Trumpster and his obsession with ratings... Not only is the Harris Fox interview the most watched interview (with either candidate) since Harris entered the race. But it had more than twice the viewership of Trump's phony "townhall" (also on Fox) where they filled the room with members of the local GOP organizations and pretended to be a group of regular (presumably undecided) voters...

Let me help you understand. Trump is a horrible person. Everyone knows that. The top two issues today are the border and inflation. On the border he had title 42 remain in Mexico funding and asylum agreements. He left office at 1.4 infkation

Biden Harris came in and opened the border doubling the nonconfined docket creating a massive problem and gave out so much cash it led to a 41 year high in inflation.

Throw in that she’s a moron and that’s why this race is 50/50. Your policies are so bad that a convict who tried to steal the election is is still preferred by half the country.

Wake up.

Repeating "open borders" and "high prices" over and over while blaming Harris/ Biden is enough to win an election.

The keep it simple message works.

Throwing in the "she is not smart" part only runs the risk of offending undecided women IMO.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
No, they’re not in agreement.
According to the non-partisan Committee For a Responsible Federal Budget, Trump's plan would double the debt of Harris's plan...

• Haha
If that's supposed to be a gotcha, here's an even bigger one for the Trumpster and his obsession with ratings... Not only is the Harris Fox interview the most watched interview (with either candidate) since Harris entered the race. But it had more than twice the viewership of Trump's phony "townhall" (also on Fox) where they filled the room with members of the local GOP organizations and pretended to be a group of regular (presumably undecided) voters...

It is not a good thing that so many people saw that Baier interview.

• Haha
According to the non-partisan Committee For a Responsible Federal Budget, Trump's plan would double the debt of Harris's plan...

There is no such thing as nonpartisan to the partisans. I used to use the nonpartisan CBO in my arguments against Democratic proposals and the dismissed it immediately. MAGAs are even worse and more dismissive. I find it very disturbing.

Reactions: Lucy01
Parlayed it into the main role of CNN's failed streaming service that left a stink on him. He's the older, less attractive, male version of Megan Kelly.
I doubt if Chris was being sexually harassed.

At least Megyn has worked her way back to a pretty respectable blogger. Maybe Chris has a blog, but I haven't seen it referenced.

This is 100% false.
1) As I have said 100 times, we are not energy independent, we are energy net-positive (we export more than we import). Trump keeps saying it wrong and his supporters keep parroting it.

2) Your last sentence is correct, but not the way you think. The process for drilling for more oil to the point where we are the largest producer in the world began over 20 years ago in the Bush administration. Trump did not do a single thing to help us "get over the hump". The exact same thing would have happened if Hillary were elected. I can get you a chart / link if you want it later (I'm in line at the bank right now).
Being energy net positive is the very definition of energy indpendent.

I don't know the numbers for Bush or Obama or Trump, and I'm not comparing any of them. It's clear you missed the point. What I do know is we were 'net-positive' under Trump. And Biden changed the policies that had been in place regarding drilling.

And don't tell me what I think.

Executive actions moron.

manlsmonet.gif
You think he may be Hickory's alter ego?

Don’t make yourself sound like a bigger moronic shill than you already do. Go read about title 42 asylum agreements and remain in Mexico and compare numbers and learn something.

Morons like you shouldn’t be able to post outside of restricted low iq shill threads. You’re a fool. That you vote is disgusting. Your uniformed bullshit just clogs feeds
That's a great idea - a separate forum for morons. Stuffedshirt could moderate.

I doubt if Chris was being sexually harassed.

At least Megyn has worked her way back to a pretty respectable blogger. Maybe Chris has a blog, but I haven't seen it referenced.
I hear ads for a siriusxm show of hers, along with Nicki Haley. Can't imagine how boring a Haley show would be.

"Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for their predicament. Throughout this interminable campaign season, they have studiously avoided substantive discussion of the four issues that Americans consistently tell pollsters are most important to them this cycle: the economy, inflation, immigration and crime. Instead, they have repeatedly attempted to shift the electoral terrain back to the few issues that poll in their favor: namely, abortion and the Jan. 6 jamboree at the Capitol. In this, they have completely failed. The American people still care above all about the same four basic quality-of-life issues that they have cared the most about for years now. It is Democrats' own fault that they are so woefully out of touch with the voters' sentiments on those issues and that the Biden-Harris administration's track record polls as poorly as it does."
I want trump to win but I will be ok if he doesn't. Not so sure about some lefties. It seems like life and death to them. It's like politics is all they got.

Liz Cheney was interviewed the other day. The interviewer asked her why do you support Harris when you’ve said such scathing things about her in the past, is there any issue you two actually agree on?

“UKRAINE!!”

Responded the blood soaked monster.

Trading the Cheneys for RFK Jr. and Tulsi will go down as the most lopsided trade in history.

Ukraine is a great answer, Neville.

You and all the rest of the appeasers are going to dumb fk our way into another world war. Read a book sometime

“It gave viewers a deeper sense of who she is. Mr. Baier showed himself, again, one of the great television news professionals of his generation.”

Fair enough.

But I haven’t heard any Republican pols advocating the idea. I’ve heard lots of Democratic pols advocating it.

And that makes sense. Why would Republicans have any issue with the status quo?

Biden has been said to be notably cool to the idea. But, given that it’s an issue, I think presidential candidates should be asked if they’d sign such a bill.
I think that the court has been a hot-button issue for decades. The GOP likes to take ideas from the Democrats, so it makes sense that the GOP would steal this idea, to protect the GOP's court.

Last edited:
Ukraine is a great answer, Neville.

You and all the rest of the appeasers are going to dumb fk our way into another world war. Read a book sometime
What is it with the blood soaked right that they have to make every geopolitical event analogous to WW2?

And then they tell others to “read a book” when it’s clear they only have one historical reference point.

I think that the court has been a hot-button issue for decades. The GOP likes to take ideas from the Democrats, so it makes sense that the GOP would steal this idea, to protect the GOP's court.

Court-packing is not a novel idea, of course. We all know about the New Deal era contretemps. And I seem to recall reading about an earlier time where it was broached.

But doing this would first require scrapping the cloture rule requiring 60 votes to end debate on a bill. Trump publicly implored McConnell and the GOP Senate to do this in 2017. They told him to pound sand.

Just so we’re clear. You believe our involvement in NATO and Ukraine makes the prospect of Russia firing an ICBM at us LESS likely?

Interesting.
Yes, of course it makes it a little less likely that Putin would try to nuke us with ICBMs. But I think even Putin already has some self-restraint when it comes to nukes. So your question does not really identify all the reasons for refusing to appease Putin in his power grab for Ukraine.

As we've seen in the Mideast, "missiles" (the term I used) have other uses besides nukes. If we just let Putin take over Ukraine, he'll be even more willing to threaten or even use missiles, jets, satellites and cyber warfare against other European countries. Putin is already using cyber warfare and election interference against us, so there's absolutely no reason to appease him.

Yes, of course it makes it a little less likely that Putin would try to nuke us with ICBMs. But I think even Putin already has some self-restraint when it comes to nukes. So your question does not really identify all the reasons for refusing to appease Putin in his power grab for Ukraine.

As we've seen in the Mideast, "missiles" (the term I used) have other uses besides nukes. If we just let Putin take over Ukraine, he'll be even more willing to threaten or even use missiles, jets, satellites and cyber warfare against other European countries. Putin is already using cyber warfare and election interference against us, so there's absolutely no reason to appease him.
That’s too bad because he’s going to be appeased. There is no way this war ends without Russia retaining at least Crimea and the Donbas.

Wake up Peter Pan.

Last edited:
That’s to bad because he’s going to be appeased. There is no way this war ends without Russia retaining at least Crimea and the Donbas.

Wake up Peter Pan.
Unfortunately, that’s probably true.

The only alternative is direct involvement with foreign force presence. And I really don’t see that happening. It sure as hell isn’t going to happen if Trump wins. He seems almost eager to foresake Ukraine and Zelenskyy.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Evidence WSJ is left leaning?

Wall Street Journal Rated Lean Left in Aug. 2023 Blind Bias Survey; AllSides Keeps Center Rating Following Sept. 2023 Editorial Review

The Wall Street Journal was rated Lean Left (-2.76). A total of 792 people rated WSJ. AllSides conducted an Editorial Review and opted to keep WSJ's bias rating as Center (-0.2).

Respondents who rated their own bias as Left, Lean Left, Center, and Right rated WSJ as Lean Left; respondents with a Lean Right bias rated it Left. Republicans rated WSJ as Left; Democrats and Indpendents rated it Lean Left.

scale-wsj.png

WSJ-Sept2023.png

• Wow
Reactions: BradStevens
That’s too bad because he’s going to be appeased. There is no way this war ends without Russia retaining at least Crimea and the Donbas.

Wake up Peter Pan.
I don't think it will be that defined. I think it's possible those areas have referendums or become de-militarized zones.

I don't think Trump will just OK Russia annexing them. And I don't think Putin does, either.

Unfortunately, that’s probably true.

The only alternative is direct involvement with foreign force presence. And I really don’t see that happening. It sure as hell isn’t going to happen if Trump wins. He seems almost eager to foresake Ukraine and Zelenskyy.
Even if the US stops military aid, Ukraine can still put up a defense with the money they get from Europe.

And I think they're hard at work, developing thier own weapons of mass destruction.

It ain't over 'till it's over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT