ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris booked exclusive interview with Brett Baier on Fox

Don’t get it twisted. Democrats are the party of war and violence. The GOP was co-opted by Aloha’s for two or three decades but overwhelmingly our largest conflicts are started by small men, big government Democrats.

Why do blood soaked monsters like Cheney and daughter support Harris?

Chicago Fine, how did you feel about our military response to 9/11 when we sent our military might into Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Just curious.

By the way, where were you and how old were you on 9/11 ?

Chicago Fine, how did you feel about our military response to 9/11 when we sent our military might into Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Just curious.

By the way, where were you and how old were you on 9/11 ?
I was in 2nd grade on 9/11, my mom was doing school drop offs for the three of us when we first heard over the radio.

I fully supported the invasion of Afghanistan and subsequently Iraq.

That’s about what I think of adults who supported it at the time and those who still do. They have the emotional maturity and foresight of a second grader.

I was in 2nd grade on 9/11, my mom was doing school drop offs for the three of us when we first heard over the radio.

That’s about what I think of adults who supported it at the time and those who still do. They have the emotional maturity and foresight of a second grader.
Like a Young Sheldon. Amazing

On both Iraq and Afghanistan?

Clearly Iraq was wrong. I don't see options to Afghan, do we really let a nation harbor someone who staged a major attack on our soil?

Now invading, overthrowing, leaving should have been an option.

“The key takeaway is not that she did not answer the question, even though she did not. The key takeaway is that there are no answers that would help Harris politically. The facts are what they are.”

Chicago Fine, appreciate your honest and frank response.

Remember going to the bank on 9/11. A trembling teller told me Indianapolis would soon be under attack.

Asked her why, She firmly replied, "Because we have Eli Lilly and Naval Avionics here".

My point being, the entire country was in a panic subject to wanting our leaders to do something.

Early on our leaders had high ratings for the military response in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The same leaders who are now in retrospect (Monday Morning Quarterbacking) held in low regard for wasting money and men.

Trump is all for policies that will drive inflation and out of control national debt increases, including tons of free cheese.
Harris is all for different policies, but also ones that will drive inflation and out of control national debt increases, including tons of free cheese.

To try to draw a distinction between them on that issue is silly.

Both are far removed from fiscal conservatism that many prefer (and that I would also support)

Reactions: hookyIU1990
On both Iraq and Afghanistan?

Clearly Iraq was wrong. I don't see options to Afghan, do we really let a nation harbor someone who staged a major attack on our soil?

Now invading, overthrowing, leaving should have been an option.

Iraq was wrong. Unless Saddam unleashes a smart bomb of gas in the US and kills thousands. Then what does the media say about Bush? What does history say?

It's always easy to Monday morning quarterback when we don't know what unfolds in the alternative timeline.

Iraq was wrong. Unless Saddam unleashes a smart bomb of gas in the US and kills thousands. Then what does the media say about Bush? What does history say?

It's always easy to Monday morning quarterback when we don't know what unfolds in the alternative timeline.

I supported Bush in Iraq here on this board. But when it turned out the WMDs were our stupidity in buying Curveball's story, I switched.

Why would Saddam attack the US? His chief fear was Iran, Iraq barely survived their war. Saddam knew another war would result in an Iranian decapitating him with a dull spoon.

We did not give him tremendous amounts of weaponry in their war, but we gave them dual use equipment and farm credits. In a war like that, every little bit counts

Saddam was not a religious fanatic, he had no belief he was fighting a holy war against the US. He knew he would not survive another war against us, either we would get him or we would leave his army so weak the dull spoon could walk in.

He was a very bad man, but he didn't believe he had superpowers nor faith in 72 virgins. He had no interest in tangling with us again. He only did it the first time because he did not think we would respond. He would be free from that thought by attacking us.

I think Baier is pretty terrific, really. He might be the only one left at Fox since Chris Wallace left.
Chris Wallace has proved what a great journalist he is, hasn't he? He's whiffed after he left Fox because he was a joke.

He was so in the bag for the Democrats, it wasn't funny. He lived on his dad's reputation for so long and finally everyone saw him for what he was - a phony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT