ADVERTISEMENT

Jewish Community under attack

Jews get about as much mileage today out of the Holocaust that happened 75 years ago as Blacks today get out of slavery that hasn't happened for 155 years. It keeps them united in the common bond of persecution. One of the basic laws of nature is Safety In Numbers. They wouldn't be as united in strength without their belief (real or imagined) in continued anti-Semitism and racism. The best way to defeat racism and anti-Semitism is to quit accusing other people of it. I (We, the rest of the people) don't have a problem with Jews or Blacks. Why do they keep thinking I (again, We, the rest of the people) do as if that's what they really want? Ans. - It's to their advantage. Good for them!

Jews get about as much mileage today out of the Holocaust that happened 75 years ago as Blacks today get out of slavery that hasn't happened for 155 years. It keeps them united in the common bond of persecution. One of the basic laws of nature is Safety In Numbers. They wouldn't be as united in strength without their belief (real or imagined) in continued anti-Semitism and racism. The best way to defeat racism and anti-Semitism is to quit accusing other people of it. I (We, the rest of the people) don't have a problem with Jews or Blacks. Why do they keep thinking I (again, We, the rest of the people) do as if that's what they really want? Ans. - It's to their advantage. Good for them!
WTFF.

Reactions: RBB89
Did your church or place of religion get vandalized with a swasticka? Probably not but my temple in Carmel did. Did any of your siblings wake up to his books vandalized with Nazi swastika’s and told to go home Jew while at college? Probably not. Try walking in our shoes for a day, week or year before you think you understand what’s going on. Happy to talk in person, over the phone or put you in touch with a local JCRC (Jewish Community Relations Council). My goal isn’t to put you down but help educate you. From the Jewish perspective we can’t defeat anti-semitism alone, we need everyone’s support. It starts with me asking for your help and telling you anti semitism is real and I’ve experienced it on a personal level.

Meant for Eppy99’s response…Try being uncircumcised sometime. Only then will you know the true pain of lifelong victimization…the snickers, the taunts, and the name calling that comes with being physically different in the lockerroom. Get over yourself. Everyone gets victimized at some point in life, just ask any big, fat, flat-chested, ugly, skinny, pigeon-toed, Amish, acnied, donkey-dicked, buck-toothed, cross-eyed, shit-eating grinned, clueless, different colored one with a pin head named Nancy.

Meant for Eppy99’s response…Try being uncircumcised sometime. Only then will you know the true pain of lifelong victimization…the snickers, the taunts, and the name calling that comes with being physically different in the lockerroom. Get over yourself. Everyone gets victimized at some point in life, just ask any big, fat, flat-chested, ugly, skinny, pigeon-toed, Amish, acnied, donkey-dicked, buck-toothed, cross-eyed, shit-eating grinned, clueless, different colored one with a pin head named Nancy.

You seem quite worked up about being uncut. You can always give your earthworm a trim.

You seem quite worked up about being uncut. You can always give your earthworm a trim.

Is that you, ”Scar Dick,” who can never take it back? BTW, I can’t relate to your docile earthworm analogy. I like to think of mine more like a venomous snake ready to
”spit” at the slightest hint of provocation. If only you could be so lucky to have the ladies as fascinated in awe of dumbfoundedness.

I’m sorry but I just don’t think you get it. Of course all those people you mentioned have it tough and get bullied at times. But my people have a long history of slavery, pogroms, being kicked out of countries and the attempt to completely wipe us off this earth. Most of my wife’s dads family were all killed in the Holocaust. He was born in a DP camp in Germany before moving to the US. The pain of the Holocaust isn’t just for those who survived it. You can’t believe the amount of sadness and anxiety that continues as a result of the Holocaust for even later generations. You need to have an open heart and be willing to just listen sometimes.
And please don’t think the hate my people receive is the same as bullying all those people you mentioned, it’s really not. When my temple was vandalized the person who did also threatened to burn down my Rabbis house and contacted him. It’s more than just words, it’s a hate crime and it’s getting worse here in America. We saw this type of anti semitism before WWII and we refuse to just sit back and take it again.

Having flashbacks again?

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Is that you, ”Scar Dick,” who can never take it back? BTW, I can’t relate to your docile earthworm analogy. I like to think of mine more like a venomous snake ready to
”spit” at the slightest hint of provocation. If only you could be so lucky to have the ladies as fascinated in awe of dumbfoundedness.

tenor.gif

I’m sorry but I just don’t think you get it. Of course all those people you mentioned have it tough and get bullied at times. But my people have a long history of slavery, pogroms, being kicked out of countries and the attempt to completely wipe us off this earth. Most of my wife’s dads family were all killed in the Holocaust. He was born in a DP camp in Germany before moving to the US. The pain of the Holocaust isn’t just for those who survived it. You can’t believe the amount of sadness and anxiety that continues as a result of the Holocaust for even later generations. You need to have an open heart and be willing to just listen sometimes.
And please don’t think the hate my people receive is the same as bullying all those people you mentioned, it’s really not. When my temple was vandalized the person who did also threatened to burn down my Rabbis house and contacted him. It’s more than just words, it’s a hate crime and it’s getting worse here in America. We saw this type of anti semitism before WWII and we refuse to just sit back and take it again.
Everyone has a cross to bear, some more burdensome than others. Continue the good fight, my friend, on the long, strange journey, this thing called Life.

The Jews, Indians, and Blacks are allowed to hold on to their hauntings so why can’t I?
Because they - the Jews in particular - have been put upon througout much of their history.

I'm not one to think we can pay off those groups just to assuage white guilt. But it's pretty clear they have a case for claiming they are being, or have been, treated unfairly.

There's nothing wrong with trying to right a current wrong. If you had personal issues, I'm sorry, but I doubt you were made fun of from any of these groups. Morons will be morons.

Never in my life have I seen a thread descend to circumcision discussion/insults. Probably enough internet for the day.
Nah, who am I kidding. Proceed.
His first post (#205) was bad enough, but this one takes antisemitism to a whole new level. His position is essentially, "Get over it, Jews. You don't have it so bad. Look at the abuse I've had to endure because I'm uncircumcised."

Is this guy for real? Or a head case?

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Because they - the Jews in particular - have been put upon througout much of their history.

I'm not one to think we can pay off those groups just to assuage white guilt. But it's pretty clear they have a case for claiming they are being, or have been, treated unfairly.

There's nothing wrong with trying to right a current wrong. If you had personal issues, I'm sorry, but I doubt you were made fun of from any of these groups. Morons will be morons.
Privileged White is the new racial putdown, still ignored. I’m offended. Every one gets offended jockeying for position in
Life. People will be attracted while others are repelled, always in a state of flux. Its nature’s way at this moment of evolution, on the pathway to perfection. Namaste is sometimes heard in moments of comfort. Don’t be fooled by this alone.

His first post (#205) was bad enough, but this one takes antisemitism to a whole new level. His position is essentially, "Get over it, Jews. You don't have it so bad. Look at the abuse I've had to endure because I'm uncircumcised."

Is this guy for real? Or a head case?
I have nothing against those of Jewish faith. That you would interpret my words as fitting into your narrative is part of today’s problem with society. The same goes for my feelings toward those of Black color or any other skin of color.

I’m not sure what post number of mine it was, but somewhere along the way I commented - Never take anything I say seriously. If you do, it does both of us a disservice.

Reactions: DANC
Yet over 200 Jewish groups are actively involved in bringing thousands of Muslims into the United States. It's one of those inconvenient truths Zionists don't want to talk about.
Why would they be doing that? Zionists are zealots who want to expand Israel - are you saying their trying to import their enemies to us?

That seems like a ridiculous idea.

Why would they be doing that? Zionists are zealots who want to expand Israel - are you saying their trying to import their enemies to us?

That seems like a ridiculous idea.
I assumed he meant American Jews are right there in the same party as The Squad and their agenda.

It's odd - I'd just like to know the reasoning.
Jews have been, over history, expelled from over 100 countries, predominantly European Christian countries.

Multiple jewish sources discuss their hatred for Christians, and the predominantly White western Christian nations. The goal is to dilute the populace of White Christians by supporting minority immigration, predominantly unskilled and uneducated illegals.
The goal is to weaken the White Christian society and provide cover for the jews who would be the dominant minority.

It's no secret.

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
Jews have been, over history, expelled from over 100 countries, predominantly European Christian countries.

Multiple jewish sources discuss their hatred for Christians, and the predominantly White western Christian nations. The goal is to dilute the populace of White Christians by supporting minority immigration, predominantly unskilled and uneducated illegals.
The goal is to weaken the White Christian society and provide cover for the jews who would be the dominant minority.

It's no secret.
I've never heard of any Jewish sources hating on Christians. Just the opposite, in fact - I've seen plenty of hatred toward Jews by Christians.

Sorry - I don't buy your theory, especially when the US is the guarantor for Israel's survival.

It's no secret.
I’m Jewish and this is a pretty well kept secret from me. That’s some pretty anti-Semitic crap right there. Like I mentioned earlier to another poster, I’m happy to sit down and discuss, talk over the phone or put you in touch with your local JCRC talk about this claim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT