ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese, LSU basketball player

Was great weekend for Sports.

Final 4's. The mens tournament has been meh. There is no where near the talent in college basketball that there was last year.

Reds are exciting as hell to watch even if they may be a .500 team. Rangers and Astros might be best rivalry in baseball at the moment are playing a 4 game series that ends tonight.

I'm betting that the Mavs Rockets game sunday was far more entertaining as was the Mavs/Warriors game on friday night than anything the womens tourney had to offer.

I also have DVR'r games of the new Womens volleyball league to watch. JO's daughter Asjia ONeal has taken her talent to columbus, Ohio for the fury. Looking forward to Womens Volleyball team in the Olympics. Way better than womens basketball.

On to MLS, Austin FC vs San Jose was another amazing game that ended 4-3 as Driussi seems back to form and notched the Game winning goal in the 100 minute during extra time.

I read that SC won the womens title. Sorry that I did not watch. Isn't the bar low for Womens college basketball setting viewership records. I tuned in for all of 10 minutes the entire weekend so maybe I was counted. That is pretty much on par with other years. I might of watched a full stanford final 4 game since I saw a You tube video on Cameron Brink. I had to google who was the tall blond pony tailed lady in the New Balance commercial.
Interesting that you meh the women's tourney and then champion MLS in the same post.

The most watched basketball game on ESPN in the last 5 years. That includes NBA playoffs, men's college regular season games and conference tournaments, everything covered by ESPN. I think I heard 18.5 MILLION.

The most watched basketball game on ESPN in the last 5 years. That includes NBA playoffs, men's college regular season games and conference tournaments, everything covered by ESPN. I think I heard 18.5 MILLION.
Yep and some surges of 24 million

I don’t believe they’ve showed nba playoff games on ESPN in last 5 years but I could be wrong. They certainly don’t have the latter rounds.

I don’t believe they’ve showed nba playoff games on ESPN in last 5 years but I could be wrong. They certainly don’t have the latter rounds.

The finals aren't on ESPN, but I believe they have some games up to and including the conference finals.

They did last year.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder

The finals aren't on ESPN, but I believe they have some games up to and including the conference finals.

They did last year.

They also do the “hey it’s on ESPN, ESPN+, ABC and Deportes.” I doubt that all sums to one rating share.

The women’s game being at 3:30 was a brilliant stroke. Last night’s game was ridiculously late and had to cost audience share.

They also do the “hey it’s on ESPN, ESPN+, ABC and Deportes.” I doubt that all sums to one rating share.

The women’s game being at 3:30 was a brilliant stroke. Last night’s game was ridiculously late and had to cost audience share.
I’ll never understand why they don’t play the final 4 games Friday night and the championship Sunday evening.

It’s absurd to expect people to stay up until nigh near midnight on a Monday to watch the championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT